Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

oliwan posted:

Also, sergino dest is dutch

:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wouldn't be surprised if 51 year old Shaun Goater is still turning out for Bermuda.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bermuda's "best" player is their keeper who plays in the 6th tier in England, calm down.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

He and Davies have managed to gently caress up about six chances since their second goal so maybe it's just Canada things.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lol, who is the Canada 11? He should dig himself a hole and crawl in it and die.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

stab posted:

Cool the third guy from Cool Runnings just scored

John Candy?

Also, lol at Cavallini for about the 12th time.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Perfect record of at least one red card a match continues in Italy u21’s 4-0 win lol. I think this team has a roid rage problem.

Horny Italian lads in lockdown for a year.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

He scored one cool volley and got signed by Real Madrid, his career has gone exactly where I expected it to.

Don't talk to me about Kleberson.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

greazeball posted:

Is it Belgium's year? I haven't been following internationals at all. Is Germany over their meltdown? Spain and Italy, do they have any new talent or are they wheeling out the over 40 crew again? Netherlands are missing big Virg, that's gotta hurt. Probably France's tournament to lose? England? :lol:

Brown Kev just got knocked unconscious in the CL Final so I'd be hesitant on supporting the Blegums.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

A random question i've got mostly because Kante might manage it. Can anyone think of a player who has won a domestic league + cup, uefa cup/europa league and champions league and then the world cup + their continental cup?

Was going to say Mata but he's never won the League.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Pedro is the only player to have done the European trophies, WC and Euros.

There's a lot who have come close but are missing either the Euros or the UEFA cup or the WC.

Kante will do the full haul if France win the Euros

Mata was won both European trophies, the WC, and the Euros.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Pepe looks shockingly past it.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

sassassin posted:

Owen Beck is the new Neco Williams, can't wait to see his career stagnate in Liverpool's reserves until he's 22 and someone buys him for £15m.

Liverpool doing everything they can to help Bournemouth get promoted again.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Why does it say 0 for forwards? Salah, Sherif, Mohamed are all strikers?

4 of their 5 listed forwards have Mohamed or a variation thereof in their names.

Mohamed Sherif
Mohamed Salah
Omar Khaled Mohamed Marmoush
Mostafa Mohamed

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

de curry GOAT posted:

And Mane scores after he knocks out a GK

Sounds like he knocked himself out too.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

isn't that the problem for all the non-england countries?

I'd imagine they'll do like 1 match each round at the "big" grounds outside of England. It'd be kinda cool if they did all the quarterfinals and semifinals outside of England with the Final at Wembley.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bad pitch, bad players.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Harry Maguire is very bad at football.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Frankston posted:

The draw for Euro 2024 qualifying groups has been done if anyone gives a poo poo

GroupG.jpg

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Collateral posted:

So Germany in a group on its own?

They are the hosts so that checks out.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The PogBoom was actually his meniscus tearing.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12735193/paul-pogba-france-midfielder-will-miss-world-cup-after-injury-setback-with-juventus

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Italy wearing Adidas is very strange looking

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Yes Luke, come back to Manchester and rest up

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Average Lettuce posted:

Ronaldo making the haters eat their words, scoring two against Liechtenstein and now two against Luxembourg. He's back baby :cool:

Sounds like he's found his Level

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I've watched 7 minutes of Iceland vs Portugal and boy oh boy has Bruno Fernandes stunk up the joint for all 7 minutes of it

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lol, that's amazing that they even let the players out there

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHcyJPTTn9w

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Pepe just took an elbow to his face that he would have been proud to have thrown

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ronaldarabia has done a big old dive and been booked for it

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ronaldo has done a goal in his 200th cap.

It took a 3 minute VAR check to give it to him.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I think they specifically hired Martinez because he's too much of a wet blanket to drop him.

I watched nearly all of Portugal's match yesterday and they look incredibly restricted by having to play with Ronaldo despite having a truly world class midfield behind him.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Thanks Ants posted:

The lettering on the england kit is really bad

So are the players wearing it

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

So many journos weeping because they missed a chance to use “decimate” in a headline

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ulio posted:

Ronaldo could be a great impact player off the bench but ya he has to basically retire otherwise its hard to bench him unwillingly.

They did it during the World Cup but Roberto Martinez is a cowardly manager so I doubt he'd have the stones to do it.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Andy "Referees Badly" Madley

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I hope Scott McTominay scores 11 goals and Kane makes a face.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

One other than gormless, sorry.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Can we talk about Foden's new "47" neck tattoo?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Robertson is poo poo, has been since the pandemic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That was a pretty loving bad tackle from Phillips