Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
1.1 gotta make sure you get him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Personally I would mash accept on that trade.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I would go
1. Kamara
2. Henry
3. Sbarkles
4. Cook
5. Chubb
6. Jay Tay

I discount Cook every year because of injury concerns. Probably unfair but there we are. I can't go lower than 3 with Barkley because there's just too much talent despite the risk he starts slow coming back from injury.
Kamara and Henry are proven commodities that seem to produce every year. Jay Tay goes last because he hasn't proven poo poo.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
He got drafted middle rounds in my bestball league. I would never risk it in redraft.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

kiimo posted:

I'm more concerned about Antonio Gibson

Why concerned about Gibson?

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I my (non super flex) dynasty league, Tyrod is the only starting qb not on a roster. No one wants him, and for good reason.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Sometimes they linger. Didn't McCaffrey have one last year that took him out for 8 weeks?

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I would go with Browns or Saints. Personally I went with the Saints, but experts like the Browns this week.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

Gin_Rummy posted:

I am thinking Saints as well. Do you agree that they seem startable all the way up until the shared BYE week with SF? My plan would be to start them up to that point, stream for a week, then shift to SF full time. I definitely shouldn't be worried about trying to hold Winston, either, right?

The winner in my league wasted 13% and I think even THAT was too much. I think I bid 8% lol.

My plan is to, hopefully, start them until their bye. I haven't looked past that.
I also went for Arizona defense in another league, they could be a sneaky good play this week, and get the Jags next week.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I love how you can go from top scoring team one week to bottom scoring the next week with the same lineup. Fantasy football is a fickle mistress.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Ok, I have a plethora of options in my dynasty league with McCaffrey back. I have to pick three of him, Henderson, Chubb, and Robinson. Currently thinking Chubb is the odd man out but I can't decide.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I wouldn't trust him to get the ball to DJ Moore, but McCaffrey will get his. He always does.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Cam is almost certainly irrelevant as a fantasy starter. However he also doesn't help DJ Moore be relevant either.
CMC will, of course, be great.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I would not sit Russel Wilson

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
If Damien Harris is out again this week, which is very possible, Rhamondre is a good start. Otherwise you flip a coin and hope for the best. But not Mike Davis.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
LOL, Higbee was the last minute replacement I picked up to replace Hockenson. I don't see any tight ends available in my league. Guess I get a zero this week for tight end. Lovely.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

Poque posted:

If you need TE points just dump Higbee for Kendall Blanton and pray (unless roster-locked).

I'm just going to punt on the position this week. It's a meaningless game that I'm guaranteed to lose now anyway.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Made the playoffs in all 3 of my leagues, bye week in 1, so I'll probably be down to 1 league left by next week.
Dynasty roster especially is rough, losing CMC, other league (6 pt passing TDs) I'm relying on Mahomes to be 2020 Mahomes.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I'm fully prepared for disappointment. But it's not like I have a wealth of better options at QB available to me.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Going to the finals in 2 leagues. Dunno how it will go with Robinson out. Starting running backs are tough to find this time of year.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Would you guys play Javonte or Darrell this week. No ppr?

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Sorry, I mean which Williams would you start, Javonte or Darrel. Keep going back and forth on it.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Well, Javonte is playing the Chargers this week, and I'm concerned that Lock might still be starting. Still got him in the starting spot for now.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
If Lamar is out, I'm going Huntley. Not that I have a lot of better options.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

RCarr posted:

Any low key players that might be worth grabbing for a keeper league? Free agents can be kept in the 18th round. Half ppr

Akers or Dobbins if they are available.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
It's not like I'm relying on Justin Jefferson in the finals or anything. This is fine.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I am playing him but I don't really have any other options.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Counterpoint, I need Chubb and Harris to combine for less than 39 points and I win (standard league)
and Harris and Dionte to combine for less than 46 to win my half ppr league.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Harris didn't go too hog wild, along with Chubb doing basically nothing, gave me the double win last night. Feels good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I would definitely go with Stafford.

That said, incoming 4 int 0 td game from him.