Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Already in the middle of a draft, but it's a superflex dynasty so not a huge deal if injuries happen in preseason.

We're just about to start round 8 and 1/4 of the league only has one QB. There are only a couple starters left on the board so I'm really hoping that one hangs around for my pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I have a feeling that they might try to not use a QB for their superflex spot, or really count on being able to trade on one. I'm hoping to get another 2 in my next 4 picks because there are some starters / fringe starters available.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Pitts went R3 in my startup dynasty league.

That same guy then took Kittle in R4.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Mikey Purp posted:

1PPR, superflex league- all things being equal, which set of keepers would you rather have?

Option 1:
Kelce
Gus Edwards
Brandon Aiyuk

Option 2:
Justin Jefferson
Travis Kelce
Gus Edwards
Lose a 2nd rounder

Option 3:
Tua
Justin Jefferson
Gus Edwards
Lose a 2nd rounder

2 easily

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1435746602883461125

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Anyone else completely unable to use ESPN on browser? Really annoying!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

dxt posted:

Not loading at all for me right now either.

hmm on one hand glad it's not just me but also bad that it's a more widespread issue...

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

generic one posted:

How much FAAB would y’all spend on Latavius Murray in a dynasty league? Some dude dropped him literally the day before the news dropped (so, Wednesday). Benches are already pretty deep in dynasty (16 BN in this particular non-goon league), so it’s not as if this kind of opportunity comes up often.

I’m almost thinking I should go all-in. I’m not contending this year anyway, just picking up future draft picks.

Nothing. There's no guarantee he's going to be a bell cow.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

RB2 starting advice: Henderson, Edmunds, or Mostert? .5 ppr has me leaning Mostert.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Assuming Henderson is healthy would you all start him or Chase Edmonds? Leaning Edmonds due to matchup.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Zohn posted:

Dak and Tannehill have underwhelmed me, someone talk me out of picking up Daniel Jones this week.

Why are you panicking when you have Dak??

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

In dynasty I just got offered:

Me - Allen Robinson

Him - CEH and a 2nd

The dude is likely to be close to last due to injuries already. His QBs are also rookies and trash. I feel like I should mash accept? I have Jefferson and Woods still at WR so it's not like I'm thin there.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Poque posted:

why does he get a 2nd and the better dynasty option? Dunno how much ARob offers you.

Sorry, he's offering me CEH and a second

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Swift has the handicap of being on the Lions but dude is being fed touches and is extremely valuable in PPR. A definite concern is Williams taking goal line touches though.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Koopa Kid posted:

Looking for opinions: trade just got accepted in my league, Deebo Samuel for Stefan Diggs. One of the other managers thinks it’s too lopsided and has cast their veto (obviously takes way more than that to actually do it).

The guy trading Deebo says it’s a simple top-end for consistency type deal, and I’m inclined to agree. Just wondering what the thread’s opinion of the trade is.

Let the guy make a dumb trade.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

shyduck posted:

Is Aaron Jones legitimately questionable for Sunday?

No, worst case it will be 50-50 split. Realistically it will be more like 60-40. He's got a bit of an ankle problem, but nothing major.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

dkj posted:

Woods will have some good games for sure, but will you ever feel confident starting him?

In 1 ppr absolutely. Anything less than that? Flex at best.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

.5 PPR, Fant or Gesicki? Seems like a coin flip imo

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Hmmm hmmm hmmm Jefferson or Mattison in my flex spot...

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

freeman posted:

Who are your RBs? IMO Mattison and Jefferson are both must starts in this matchup.

Aaron Jones and Henderson are my usual starters.

kiimo posted:

Even if somehow Mattison outscores Jefferson the right call is to start a top 10 receiver in the NFL instead of a career backup.

Agreed! What makes this a bit of an interesting decision for me is that the Lions are giving up more than 25 points to RBs on average this season. Jefferson is the safe pick, Mattison is the boom-bust pick.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I'm going with Jefferson because start your studs, clearly. I'm just bored and trying to keep my mind off of other poo poo and discussion is fun.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

But who are the WRs you're starting over him? This seems insane.

Adams and Diggs

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

Jeez, Is this a keeper or dynasty league? How on earth did you end up with Adams/Diggs/Jefferson/Jones?

It's a keeper league. Drafted Jones / Jefferson late when they were rookies.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

saintonan posted:

lol they're both going off.

Mattison outscored both Jefferson and Jones! Fantasy is a crapshoot.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Ty1990 posted:

Need help.

My current dynasty team is 3-2. 12 team PPR league.

QB- Kyler Murray
RB- Dalvin Cook
RB- Derrick Henry
WR- Allen Robinson
WR- Jakobi Myers
Flex- D’andre Swift
Flex- Cole Beasley
TE- Travis Kelce

Bench

QB- Kirk Cousins
RB- Alexander Mattison
RB- Ty Johnson
RB- Mark Ingram
WR- Van Jefferson
WR- Quintez Cephus
WR- Quez Watkins
WR- Kendrick Bourne

IR

Michael Thomas
Jerry Jeudy

I was just offered my Allen Robinson and a 1st round pick next year for Mike Evans and a 2nd round pick next year. On one hand I don’t love moving first rounders when I don’t have much depth, but on the other hand my pass catchers are loving brutal right now and I have to maximize the window I have with Derrick Henry and Travis Kelce. I won the league last year and I’d like to try for another.

Thoughts?

No, Robinson will be moved from the Bears more likely than not and Evans is in an offense with a ton of mouths to feed. It's trying to get you to sell low.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I hate fantasy football I have lost three weeks by less than 10 combined points

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

You want bad?

BEHOLD

This is my team right now in a 12 team superflex dynasty. Injuries have absolutely crushed me all season. Last week I had to run a TE in superflex due to byes and injuries. poo poo is bleak!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Sitting at 5-8. Third in points scored. First in points against. Every single week multiple players go thermonuclear against me.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1471613516796899333

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Kirk Cousins has the rona

So does Antonio Gibson