Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
I'll join too. I don't post a ton but I'll be pretty active in a fantasy league. Sleeper ID is no longer here

I'm loving dynasty fantasy so much lately. This'll be my 2nd startup this year. I want another shot at getting the guys I want in a draft.

Artonos fucked around with this message at 19:59 on May 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
Accepted thanks!

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
He must've had Barkley or McCaffrey or something. His early first doesn't appear to be there.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
One other thing that I have been thinking about during my startup drafts this year is that it is always going to be easiest to find a good wr. There's just so many viable wr's. The shelf life of rb's is also shorter than other positions so that means more RB's will be available in rookie drafts that are going to be worthwhile.

This all kinda leads me to think qb is the hardest to get later in the life of your team. So going more qb heavy is a positive strategy in startup drafts. Just my 2 cents.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
I'd probably keep swift in the 7th. Having a qb1 and 2 starting level rb's is worth giving up the value of claypool in the 19th. I wouldn't really consider giving a 4th for McLaurin. That's only like a round or two improvement of where he should be going and wr is really deep when compared to RB.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
Assuming there is no elite TE available I'd grab your second qb and then just take a ton of wr's. Fill in the roster near the end of the draft with other injury away and elite backups at RB.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
I lost by stat correction last week. I'm not even sure why the other guy gained half a point. Fantasy is frustrating sometimes.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
The ravens did almost lose their 100 yard rushing streak after benching the RB with the most ypc. I wonder if Harbaugh connects the dots. Unless it's a clear upgrade I'm probably hanging onto Williams 1 more week.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018

Ty1990 posted:

Need help.

My current dynasty team is 3-2. 12 team PPR league.

QB- Kyler Murray
RB- Dalvin Cook
RB- Derrick Henry
WR- Allen Robinson
WR- Jakobi Myers
Flex- D’andre Swift
Flex- Cole Beasley
TE- Travis Kelce

Bench

QB- Kirk Cousins
RB- Alexander Mattison
RB- Ty Johnson
RB- Mark Ingram
WR- Van Jefferson
WR- Quintez Cephus
WR- Quez Watkins
WR- Kendrick Bourne

IR

Michael Thomas
Jerry Jeudy

I was just offered my Allen Robinson and a 1st round pick next year for Mike Evans and a 2nd round pick next year. On one hand I don’t love moving first rounders when I don’t have much depth, but on the other hand my pass catchers are loving brutal right now and I have to maximize the window I have with Derrick Henry and Travis Kelce. I won the league last year and I’d like to try for another.

Thoughts?

Can you trade a 2nd or a 2nd and Jefferson for someone like brandin cooks, obj, hunter renfrow, cordarelle, Antonio brown? That deal seems like an overpay for Mike Evans.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018

Anti-Hero posted:

In my 0PPR, redraft, 12 man I was offered his Myles Gaskin for my Henry Ruggs. This is…odd? Neither of these two I would ever start, but Gaskin seems like a much better value.

I looked, his only wide receiver on the bench is a banged up Darius Slayton. I’ve got wide receiver depth.

I'd do that. Hopefully Miami gets their heads out of their rear end and start playing Gaskin consistently. Ruggs is almost replaceable depending on how deep your benches are.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018

MVS is still a free agent! Crazy how small the receiving room is in GB at the moment.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
Did this draft happen? Or do you still need people?

I also have an addiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
Guess I should've just clicked on it! Glad to see another.