Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Sleeper rules and now that they have auction there's no reason not to use it. Give them all your money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

JT is going to end up splitting carries with Mack and likely Hines. He may be good but he's got a goose egg of a floor.

I really don't get Chris Ballard

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You put Darwin Thompson at the top you bastard

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Etn will be interesting to follow. Urban seems to have him pegged for how Curtis Samuel was used in Carolina last year or how Shanny treats Deebo and Aiyuk.

The guy has to skills for the role.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Etienne is going to be productive it's just a question of how many touches do you think Schotty jr will give him.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

cross posting. better update your draft boards cause Josh is coming back

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1411052772447956993

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Problem is according to Josh he abuses many many substances. If they're still testing due other things he could get popped that way or if they're still doing provisions like they had been before for guys popped for use of all kinds of fun drugs.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Having gone 0rb in a dynasty start up before I don't recommend it. Some trades are paying way bigger dividends than I expected which has saved my rear end.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Yeah I gambled and Burrow was there at 2.4. I wish I could have worked out a trade to move out of 1.9 but it was hard having never done any Dynasty trades before. Instead of asking straight up for more picks in return I should have suggested swapping more later picks. For example, the 2.5 spot was just traded for 2.8; 2.5 gained a 6th round pick while giving up his 8th round pick - both players have the same number of picks but the player giving up the higher pick gained value by moving his 8th rounder to the 6th.

Gotta ask who you grabbed? Cook?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

At worst if you're not feeling him he's a first and then some to a contender.

Jumping ship on my Fournette mistake turned into Justin Jefferson and this years 1.01 in my case. Be the lunatic deal maker I can't help being it works sometimes!

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jul 4, 2021

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Getting that draft itch real drat bad from your posts Muenster. Gimmie them updates in my veins

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Always be diversifying

now if you all will excuse me I have a Baker/Chubb/Landry stack to start every week

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

What happened with that UDFA who lit up SF for a minute? I'd be more worried about Shanny falling back on big committee like he's made a habit of doing.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Deebo baby

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

RB1-B in cleveland over grabbing a QB in superflex followed up by Baker.

I don't think Baker is even a bad QB2 option but I love the brutal lesson he's going to learn.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Don't bother with Teddy. He's maybe starting 8 games before Denver tries for a replacement after the season. A pick better spent on a potential deep sleeper. Like seriously Jordan Love has potential at least.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

When I say deep sleepers and potential I mean rookie - 2nd year guys. Guys who might end up starters like Eskridge (who I liked in the draft) and Atwell. Wasn't aware that people were feeling this low on Van Jefferson bit he'd fit what I was trying to describe. Cultivate those draft crushes you had back in April and let them come into full bloom now.

If the jags finally scrap Minshew for whoever is offering a day 3 his prospects would start to look up to.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jul 12, 2021

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Depending on how deep your bench is in dynasty I could see a flyer on him. Going to take a year with S&C to get the size on him and maybe another year or so to get him field ready.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I mean the hype for Pitts goes along with a guy who was billed as the best non-QB in the last draft class.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I'm feeling crazy being down on Harris in dynasty but man he's a 23yo rookie bama back with the steelers that just doesn't seem like redraft let alone dynasty success.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Packers camp starts this week. Can't wait for Gruntle Watch to enter a whole new stage

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Stafford should be a top 5 QB this year. Hurts is a longshot. How in the world do you have them ranked evenly?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Pain of Mind posted:

QB rankings:
Yahoo - Hurts 7, Stafford 12
ESPN - Hurts 10, Stafford 13
FFToday - Hurts 11, Stafford 15
Beersheets - Hurts 10, Stafford 13
Footballguys - Hurts 11, Stafford 13
Fantrax - Hurts 9, Stafford 12

2QB ADP:
FantasyPros - Hurts 10, Stafford 12
Fantasy Football Calculator - Hurts 10, Stafford 11

Overall ranking (site is garbage and could not find positional rankings)
CBS - Hurts 91, Stafford 113

Thanks for all of the feedback people, was leaning Stafford but I thought I might have been missing something.

Holy gently caress fantasypros does have Hurts that high What the actual gently caress. I apologize for my harsh judgement of you.

Football absurdity people go make some money making fun of motherfuckers.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Yall are over valuing Akers here. Dude was the Rams rushing leader by 1 yard and the runner up that had a higher YPC (Henderson) is still with the team. The Rams were keyed up to be a committee to begin with no matter what the chatter was.

Stafford was primed for a career season even if Akers was there. He's been going the majority of his career without a run game.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jul 25, 2021

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Yeah Stafford is 33 I know it seems like he should be 40 by now but dude is still in prime QB age range.

Yall are trying to bury him on some bloated concerns. He's QB10 at worst.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

As a Ridley owner in dynasty I'm not really concerned. If there were something about ligament damage or screws/pins going in my radar would be up.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I will never forgive you kiimo

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

If that's the same former Cleveland brown Antonio Callaway don't fall into that trap. It's only a matter of time before he's arrested for something dumb and his stone hands show.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Drunk Nerds posted:

Well, hold on. Both cuts were before the CBA raised the testing limit to a level of THC that is really, really hard to achieve.

He was getting busted for possession by the cops.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

CEH should have a solid year if only because that offensive line looks vastly improved.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

gently caress you Najee Harris

Signed,
Every dynasty player with the 1 overall

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Pain of Mind posted:

What did he do? Just likely not vaxed or something beyond that?

Dodging vax question and the Steelers had been using the wristband system which ID'd him as unvaxxed. Steelers have been generally great about getting vaccinated as a team.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

kiimo posted:

Our superflex dynasty draft started Monday. It's a slow draft with no time limit, voted that way by the fact that a lot of owners are newish dads.

Well the first loving guy has yet to pick and it's Friday. How hard is it to type in Trevor Lawrence? I pick fourth and I'm hoping to make a selection before training camp is over

Man this is why you have a clock. Every platform supports having a que so if you can't make it have dudes qued up and potentially someone you want.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Everything in me says Fields. I can't bring myself to trust Lance over him and it seems crazy that he went over Fields to begin with.

That said nobody loving knows how to evaluate between top qbs anymore.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Mandrews will be the top receiver and Watkins will play 4 games

Moore is on the Jets and I don't trust them until they prove literally anything

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Playoffs should finish before the final week. Teams sitting their starters can really gently caress up a fantasy roster.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Goons give me your dynasty PPR takes. My brain needs more opinions.

Ja'marr Chase
Najee Harris
Travis Etienne

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Spermy Smurf posted:

Do you need a running back or WR?

RB way more than receiver and I think the gap between Etienne and Harris doesn't really exist.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

kiimo posted:

I mean, Etienne also has a top ten RB according to my scoring last season ahead of him. I mean that has to be factored in

It does but the Kamara comp speaks so many volumes. Etienne is way faster than Kamara with the chance to hit home runs on any touch. Kamara produced despite his situation technically being a committee.

Harris and Etienne had similar work loads in college somehow as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Ches Neckbeard give me more information about what you're going to do with the 1.01 in our league :getin:

I mean I've never been that secretive. The team was named AFC North Running Back Committee at one point lol