Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Hot protip to my supervisor: when I tell you I'm super loving bored, don't recommend I do a bunch of bullshit busy work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Now I'm a fat gently caress piece of poo poo goon, but my understanding of human biomechanics suggests to me those ridiculous floppy crossfit pull up things are incredibly inefficient at utilizing the desired muscle groups and only good at loving the poo poo out of all your ligaments, tendons, and meniscus/cartilage.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm getting increasingly nervous after that infrastructure bill looking like it is genuinely progressive and now he actually exploring that student debt jubilee.

Biden to the left of the squad, what a world.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
hey whats this moderator options button

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
jfc who puts ricotta on a pizza

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

DoombatINC posted:

easily identifying a c-spam regular in public

https://i.imgur.com/9sVgXaj.mp4

whats this from

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
still loling at the fact that timrp used his official capacity as president of the united states to hold a press conference to cry about the secret, massive ballot dumps the dems made overnight to steal the election from him.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK!

RIP to the prisoners though, at least those responsible for letting a loving retention pond deteriorate and collapse over years of neglect will be held accountable.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm also using a lot of my brain processing to think about communist corporations

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
about to go in to do a brain death scan and I'll be thinking about private enterprise corporations that are also communist state run tanky cancel cultures.

Gonna save some isotope for myself to make sure I'm not brain dead.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Gripweed posted:

MTV can just give people awards and people will act like it's a real thing too because award shows are fun and people like to receive awards

It's true my job just gave me a fabulous jet ink printed congrats on 5 years thing today. My 5 year anniversary was in 2019.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

That's some loving bold poo poo to openly tell your dumbass audience you are nonstop gaslighting by trying to say no actually it is the libs who are gaslighting.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol how'd crime rise we backed the blue maybe your poo poo fucker cops are garbage rear end trash that can't do their one loving job

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

The Nastier Nate posted:

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/1379189546915672065?s=21

One of my friends scolded me for eating at a table alone at reading terminal market last week, I feel like that wasn’t justified

Chud MLB boycott going very strong it looks like. Nothing says we won't stand for your corporate communism trying to ruin the INTEGRITY of our elections like selling out the home opener for the awful Texas rangers.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Also anyone that thinks these corporate performative PR gestures will do anything clearly have never heard of the Democratic Party.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Political party who did everything they could to fully empower the leopard face eating corporations, "I can't believe the leopard face eating corporations would eat my face!"

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I am absolutely certain those dogs are retired k9 cop scum and everyone forgot to message that part of the election gimmick.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

The writers are just loving flailing for content at this point. They'd be more believable if they just said Q was real and it was actually Q from star trek.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

DoombatINC posted:

Is "preemptive blanket pardon for maybe crimes" even an enforceable thing

yes, it's what ford did for nixon.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Elephanthead posted:

pretty sure child rape is a state crime also.

well actually sex trafficking across state borders instantly makes it an interstate crime under the jurisdiction of the FBI and therefore no crime.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I love how sad and pathetic it is that he keeps having surrogates try to trump up interest in whatever dumb bullshit he keeps trying to do. Ban evading on twitter like a loser. Sad!

This just sounds like a heated shitposting moment and we should all be understanding of the circumstances and context.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I mean I guess coming out firing that the new Jim crow laws aren't nearly enough and our elections can only be secure if only republican votes are counted is one way to try and send your rebuttal to criticisms.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

CODChimera posted:

woah that's crazy

u think there are any more people like this??

Some rear end in a top hat chud farmer proudly put big block TRUMP! on the roof of his barn so everyone on the highway could see it. They took it down after the insurrection.

There are 3 other roadside attractions still going that decry the evil dems and biden stealing the election from God.

This is in delaware. I hate these people.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I wanna do my first IK boner probe but I can't access my buttons on the app.

Hopey? Where's Hopey? Get the machine!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Maralago sounds so batshit insane. Just spending every day having your cult members hoot and holler for you. Boy that withdrawal is going to be wild when people stop paying thousands to go to that shithole just to clap for the most presidential criptid in history.

I still can't get over how he always strains every neck/shoulder muscle he has whenever he takes a smiley thumbs up picture. Wvery. Single. Time.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The mtg presidency is going to be incredible. So much loving and sucking fighting game cosplayers as she does butterfly pullups.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Durf posted:

meanwhile trump is like

Nah he LOVES it. You gotta be petite bourgeois to get access to that dump. It's all people just like him, relatively well off but cosplaying like they are bezos money. And they're all there just to see his beautiful plump nussy.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

folks hes not wrong

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Playing my fascist britain hoi4 game and us bigly boys in the axis are over in south america fighting the good fight against radical dems from brazil breaching the sovereignty of uruguay. Well things got a little out of hand and poland decided they wanted attention and declared on germany. Oops germany left their entire border defenseless, the AI having been hopelessly confused by the idea of shuttling divisions all over the caribbean. Sigh.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
these salt and vinegar chips are spicey!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
THIS IS THE FUTURE LIBERALS WANT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx3fK5kve-M&t=2171s

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm struggling to get over how incredible red alert 3 fmvs were. loving incredible B movie rear end acting with everyone just eating up the script in every scene. I hope they all had fun while they were doing it :3

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

uber_stoat posted:

even Tim fuckin Curry almost breaks character in that one "SPACE!" clip, it's the best kind of nonsense.

I admittedly never played 3 and I feel as though this now ranks high on my long list of life regrets. The casting is incredible, how did EA look at this and go no this won't do, liquidate the entire studio responsible for this.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Just wanted to highlight this absolute masterstroke of artisinal internet lore posting.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The whole taking his dead brothers wife thing has always been weird and never talked about. Like, Why'd she do it?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Sitting at work thinking about hunters fat hog and how jealous the right is of his hot 52 year old bod

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
And all the scabs amazon got put on the voter rolls would never be eligible for any of the benefits in any CBA besides the payrate. I've never seen a CBA that gives bennies to anyone that isn't full/part time.

So it was destined for failure because 4000 of the 6500 voters were intentionally bad faith actors who were voting on solely on the issue of whether or not they want to lose their hours to the new union members.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I've never had the opportunity to negotiate my pay, so I'm curious where these jobs are that you get to negotiate pay during the hiring process.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Getting laid off from Radnet was one of the best things to happen to me in the last 10 years.

They didn't believe in raises. As the largest freestanding outpatient imaging company in the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The BCBS company I worked for before did me a big favor by laying me off in early 2019 and continuing to pay me for three months. I wasn't going anywhere if I stayed there anyway.

Yeah I got insanely lucky in that got a 2 month severance for 5 years of service and found a new job in that same time. Now I just get mad about delaware, but at least I get to basically do whatever I want and not have manager tyrants get mad I won't bend the knee for their high school clique bullshit.