Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
it WAS a box-like structure tho :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Anyone got that picture of riddle crying with the bloody mouth?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I WISH the draft was now so when survivor series rolls around its like "eh a few of these crossovers could be mildly spicy"

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Day 9 of the 9 day WWE grind approaches..... we did it

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Bard Maddox posted:

since when do you just get to quit in this company

I'm hoping Roderick does a Brian Pillman and shoot joins another company while he's kayfabe on leave.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DeepDickPizza posted:

For their sake, I hope Taya and JoMo don't interact on camera because that has a high chance of leading to cuck angles, and considering Morrison's history...

Or Seth and Becky where they both looked so miserable because they SEVERELY wanted to focus on their singles careers but had to have a 3 month feud with... *checks notes* Constable Corbin and Lacey Evans?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
giving Kushida the CRUISERWEIGHT title is such a rib that I can't decide if its on purpose.

After 11 months we finally have the answer to who is the real cruiserweight champion, Santos or Devlin

Neither

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Apr 14, 2021

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

1glitch0 posted:

I'm so stupid I never realized the guy taking the Canadian Destroyer was doing most of the work. I've been worked!!!

That being said, wasn't Bad Bunny pretty much loving amazing based on expectations or even an average Raw match?

Yeah moreso than "Celebrity did move X and Y" he got pacing and match psychology and timing and he knew how to sell. Also he spent like 80% of the match being the legal man and still had spots after he tagged out.

Rarity posted:

*flips the 'Randy Orton is...' sign back to good*

I dislike Randy Orton but I loving HATE videos with lovely editing so the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Bad Bunny seems like more of a David Arquette type celebrity where he cares more about being in the ring than he cares about being on TV.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I gotta say, as far as not-gold belts go that's one of my favorites.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Endurance challenge, see how far you get get into this review without feeling your skin turning inside out

mod edit: Jim Cornette outside of the containment zone.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Apr 15, 2021

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

karmicknight posted:

Please do not post Jim Cornette outside of the designated Jim Cornette zones.

Sorry for the containment breech.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Chris James 2 posted:

SD commentary team going forward is Michael Cole and Pat McAfee

aaaand?

Or we finally back to 2 man

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Supposedly there will be some NXT releases today. Just lol that I already know Velveteen won’t be one of them

I'm going for the wildcard bet to say that he IS one

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
maybe the nxt releases will be the lucha house party, breezango, robert stone, and lets say.... drake maverick.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

JT Smiley posted:

I'm sure Diesel has some weird rear end rules in his contract about how they're allowed to shot him next to taller actors just like how his character can't lose any fights.

Suddenly I wanna see Kevin Hart start bigleaguing to get a contract like that.

Liquid Communism posted:

Disney loves his big goofy act, and I'm actually amazed he hasn't been pulled into a Marvel film yet.

He's been wanting to play Black Adam in DC for like 10 years. It's basically the DC's version of Channing Tatum wanting to be Gambit.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Most surreal thing in this vid is seeing Orange Cassidy with a title. Not that he doesn't deserve it, I just thought he'd be too much of a slacker to actually get it.

So many marvel heroes are already taken, I don't even know which one The Rock could play that isn't a villain or a side-kick of a side-kick. ........Cyclops maybe? Nova?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Poor Chelsea, and after a solid year of Ryder biting his tongue in every interview no matter how much he was goaded into shooting.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

flatluigi posted:

they literally renamed the next ppv to Wrestlemania Backlash, it's all just repeating the wrestlemania stuff

I think Tamina has Nia's number this time...

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Lazy like a Fox posted:

I know we talk about this literally all the time, but with their roster size it would be SO EASY to rotate performers in and out. Take a big loss at WM? You're off TV for a few weeks (or maybe you're on Main Event or one of the 700 other shows no one watches) while the winner gets some shine on their own. But no, we have to run every feud back for the next PPV, like Smackdown's numbers would crater even farther without Seth Rollins or Sami.

Luckily with AEW all they repeat is Sting being interviewed by Tony and Miro somehow being in literally 1 storyline since the day he debuted. Other than that, tons of fresh matches and their TV title is actually a workhorse/showcase new people belt. I liked when Bobby Roode won a US title tourney and on the preshow at the next PPV he did a John Cena style open challenge which was answered by... Mojo Rawley... the guy he fought in the tourney...

Wonder why everytime WWE brings back the open challenge gimmick it's over in less than 3 weeks and is full of rematches

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

flatluigi posted:

is the nigerian nail that bizarre blunt object the dude's holding that they hurriedly replaced the spear with

nails are generally known for being large, heavy, blunt, and wider at the tip than the base, so maybe.

Oh hey, we know the right way to spell Azeez now. This may be Babatunde's 2nd repackage before he's wrestled a normal match but at least he didn't have to be a ninja first.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
You know, I'm so bored of kendo sticks I'm okay with seeing Azeez cave someone's ribs in with a silver q-tip

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I didn’t watch Wrestlemania and I didn’t see it in the results, did Shame take a huge bump in his match with Braun?

Yes and badly. Even if he isn't injured you aint gonna see his rear end for a minute.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Least they just let her go instead of making her Emmalina.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Sydney Bottocks posted:

That just reminds me that they had three attractive, charismatic and athletic (though YMMV when it comes to opinions on how good each of them was in the ring individually) Australian women, and yet because Bucky Beaver there has Vince's ear and doesn't think anyone that isn't a Real Doll come to life is worth pushing, they basically hosed up with all three of them and ended up letting them go

Well they still got.... Buddy Murphy, I mean Murphy, I mean Buddy Mysterio.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Shane's better off hoping Miz's dad adopts him.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Shayna Baszler posted:

the current rumor is that Vince has forgotten that Shane is his "shoot" son

drat you just made me lose "the game"

The game where I take a shot everytime I remember The Forgotten Sons.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Digital Jedi posted:

Was this the last time Vince took any move in ring?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvjjGtSDDo4

It's kinda funny picturing Stone Cold being this specter that'll follow Vince for the rest of his life torturing him.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
WWE would never be smart enough to make a Fiend movie. They didn't even make a Kane movie when they had Kane signed up to do a horror movie.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Did we ever find out what was wrong with Shane when he cut that promo on Braun where it sounded like he was trying not to throw up?

official response from bryan's insiders is that he's fine, just wasnt a good night, and apparently the heavy breathing on the mic was braun holding his mic too close to his face

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Vandar posted:

I doubt your average person knows that Disney owned Miramax, and if Disney today in the year 2020 bought WWE, it would be a big drat deal and due to the nature of the internet, every little thing in the WWE's history would suddenly get dragged out into the light.

Please, Disney would do it just for the challenge/out of boredom. They got decades of experience cleaning up questionable content

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DarkstarIV posted:

POST Wrestling and PWInsider are reporting that Slapjack and Mia Yim were moved to Smackdown.

No word if they'll actually show up on TV though.

I gotta say, I didn't see Slapjack being the Big E of the group.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Dunno what in the last 15 years coulda convinced us Disney would buy up a property from our childhoods thats still active today.....

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
If Disney can get the X-men from Fox, they could probably get the show featuring iconic names such as Slapjack.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Pylons posted:

Oh my god.

hoooooooooooooooo boy. Least it's not underwear.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Kunabomber posted:

lol $100K is comical, almost like a dr evil number. They couldn't figure out a better number than that?

I mean it's a fine, not a bankruptcy.

This lol raptorjesus monkeycheese style humor is so 2004. This is some ctrl+alt+del poo poo.

https://streamable.com/d94pbw

I admit I'm a hypocrite cause I woulda bitched about it but I'm SO disappointed they didnt go "OMG THATS DIO AND DOMINIK"

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I just had a hearty laugh flashing back to ctrl+alt+del. The main char's wife got murdered by an xbox, FOR REAL. Like a first gen regular xbox.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
k lets not get lost in the sauce with the parodyness, Charlotte is playing a heel.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
man Raw has seriously burned through alot of commentators. loving MACE used to commentate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Start the countdown for when these 2 are split up into two singles acts

https://streamable.com/myum4p