Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
As someone who watches WWE only once every few months, I feel like I had a goddamn seizure watching that camera work. Beyond the contempt for the audience and the constant strobe lights, the camera cuts and zooms make this poo poo genuinely unwatchable.

Anyways lol at the finish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Remember when Reddit sent hhh a fruit basket because NXT was good lol

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
The road Dogg is in the enclosed pool area

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
What's Vinny MacMister doing in the Impact Zone?

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Vince is controlling his narrative

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Papa Paul guaranteeing early on that he wins Booker of the year for 2023

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
WWE should nominate uncle howdy for their next Emmy, after bloodline wins this year of course

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Shard posted:

does anyone know if I have stock in WWE will it transfer to TKO? I have zero experience with stock but wanted to try and make some money off this evil company. Suck out the evil as it was.

Yes they will, and whatever brokerage account you use (like E-Trade or Robinhood etc) will reflect the change once it officially happens

Also lol at WWE. Failing upwards constantly, disappointing their fans who somehow became more rabid and excited about this dogshit product every year, terrible production, Saudi blood money, making more money than ever, and in the end we can trace it back to Vince not letting Shane buy the UFC then allowing ultimate fighter to go after raw. Lol

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

That guy is going to pay 70 bucks to watch Roman Reigns vs omos in a kendo stick match at roadblock: end of the line 2024

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
https://twitter.com/DisneyPrimePlus/status/1642735376858054657?t=fNqCl7BCYZQSUDSvOe2iOg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Papa H's barely improved 6 months of raw is going to be remembered as this transcendent period on par with AJPW in the 90s and I am going to be so frustrated in like 2028 arguing on this dying forum about it