Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i've been finally making my way through sophomore year over the course of the past week or so and folks [ep 19], adaine one-shotting her dad has to be one of the most baller cinematic moments i've ever heard in an actual play. got chills over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the presentation on this season looks slick as hell, love the art

i'm slowly working my way through the backlog of..... all the other seasons of D20, hoo boy. picking and choosing so i don't drown completely in The Content. so far i've watched s1 and S2 of fantasy high and tiny heist, working through S1 of unsleeping city now.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i'm not usually into the "here's a bunch of silly costume props" bit because it feels a bit too much like they're trying to be whose line, but the one in the latest episode was fantastic

"i'm a psychic pirate!"

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the best d20 season is naddpod :unsmigghh:

i haven't finished em all yet but fantasy high s2 is probably my favorite so far

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

ally was on like one dungeon court ep, it's fine. it was also the most unhinged one

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

kristen loving up everything with cassandra so badly is stressing me out massively

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Kristen fucks up all the time, but I have a hard time seeing this particular situation as her loving up, and not "This requirement of her is hosed up."

both things can be true imo

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Magitek posted:

I think part of what’s adding to that viewer anxiety is knowing the meta element of the whole situation. Converting the BBEG of the previous campaign as the climax of that story is just such an immense coup. Watching it be pointlessly squandered makes us question all those previous sessions.

It’s always hard to see an alcoholic drink himself to death. But if the guy doing it had miraculously received an organ transplant after a community effort, it would be so much worse.

i think this is a big part of why it's killing me

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i, too, would be a little pushy about grabbing a few more converts if it meant i'd die otherwise

to me it's less about the actual religious aspect of the thing and more that it just kind of sucks that kristen did this whole thing to save this person from thousands of years of torment and become her first friend only to leave her on read for four months

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

one thing's for sure: i'm going to take to twitter and make some very mean comments about it to the cast and crew!!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the dance battle was so perfectly set up for brennan's gamesmanship, i called him throwing his dance with oscar a mile away

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

brennan stop pronouncing ketchup like that

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this cast is full of cowardly eaters

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the unread emails question was my favorite because i was watching with my partner and we played along: 0 for me, 143,000 for them

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

absolute s-tier comedy this week i don't know, man

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRjIiAzECSc

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

Who gets to go on Mr Reich's Wild Ride this time?

according to the trailer it's vic, jacob, and lou

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

it's funnier if it wasn't and the next episode is still graffiti'd to hell

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

what's up with lily's leg thing tho

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Dexo posted:

okay wait, You guys need to understand something there is

MSG the Arena, and MSG the Theater in the arena building.

They almost assuredly are not renting the arena lmao.

https://www.msg.com/venue-rentals-event-rentals/rent-theater-madison-square-garden/

vs

https://www.msg.com/venue-rentals-event-rentals/rent-madison-square-garden#about-the-arena

what if they rented the arena and then brennan got basketball dunked on

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

MJeff posted:

So hey.

How the hell did they do the "I've been here the whole time" twist on Escape the Green Room? How was Sam talking to them at his podium in the studio while also being tied up in the bathroom? The behind the scenes video doesn't cover it, which makes me think he just opened the door when they solved the puzzle, walked in and sat down because...how else would he get there?

this was covered in a video somewhere, that's pretty much exactly what happened, except through some back room

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this is NOT CUTE! rekhas only dance like this when they're VERY DISTRESSED!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

bbcisdabomb posted:

They've already gotten Brennan to get up and leave during Neverafter, I'd imagine it's like that.

I have to say that this Kristen is my second favorite Ally character yet. Usually I don't care for their characters but Kristen has been so much fun this season I'm loving having her on camera.

The favorite is, of course, Margaret Encino, but I feel like that's cheating.

okay but which kristen