Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

flakeloaf posted:

I'm still trying to parse the text of the tweet

dhh is quoting something he thinks applies to his situation, but I don't get the impression here that he acknowledges the difference between twitter mobs and a company with less than 100 employees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

FMguru posted:

im a little bummed that there havent been more updates about employees quitting today

Some harassment campaigns kicked up towards those who publicly quit, so I'd imagine that has a chilling effect on further updates.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

The absolute steel backbone on that employee who doubled down on attempting to get the founders to call out Singer. drat.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

lifg posted:

what the hell is pinboard

del.icio.us successor.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

rotor posted:

fact: pinboard eventually bought delicious, then killed it

thank you for not claiming that was a fun fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

qirex posted:

googling a review of it doesn't seem like too much of an ask though

And barring that, listening to the howls of the people at your company that did read the book is probably the next best thing.