Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

sitting at the fairgrounds during my 15 minute wait after PFPFPFPFPFP #2

start a new job Monday

something something, 5G, nanobots etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

24+ hours post pfpfppfpf #2, pretty much nothin’

start a first day at a new job tomorrow, hope I make it 9 more days

naem
May 29, 2011

I’m waiting on a booster to see if
1. a new booster tailored to Delta gets created
2. it becomes a bit more readily apparent that a booster of the current vax is helpful/necessary for non-immuno-compromised people and not whatever is going on right now

naem
May 29, 2011

I needed this today thank you

naem
May 29, 2011

numberoneposter posted:

i will have two astra zenicas, a pfizers, and uhhhhh gimme a large sputnik v.

sir this is a wendy’s drive through

naem
May 29, 2011

I hope that a third/booster shot makes you complete immune, that everyone who wants one and their kids get one more problem, then just let the morons die out gently caress em

naem
May 29, 2011

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

American Exceptionalism is pervasive amongst Americans, even those that hate their own country. Americans always believe their country is the most, even when they're calling it the most bad. Its p funny as an outsider tbh

it’s true, when it comes to over the top overconfidence we’re the best

wait

naem
May 29, 2011

I got a gym membership after getting fully vaxxed to burn off stress jogging on a treadmill, not doing that anymore

naem
May 29, 2011

the typical reaction to a presidential candidate is their opposite party getting voted into control of congress two years later,

team red candidates will run against team blue by whatever means necessary

so by this text me next year we should all be dead

naem
May 29, 2011

posting for my fellow american freedom eagles

our vaccines cards fit in these, due to how exceptional we are

naem
May 29, 2011

for any non american goons, 4 inches is approximately 246.0237942873111 cubic deco-hectometers

naem
May 29, 2011

i’ve resigned myself to having a double chin again forever after giving up my gym membership, better than DEATH

naem
May 29, 2011

ben shapino posted:

bofa mu nuts

fumunda

naem
May 29, 2011

Biden has a spine if steel it turns out

naem
May 29, 2011

low key sex master posted:

I feel like Biden should start pulling federal contracts from those who don't comply

Make it hurt

naem
May 29, 2011

HD DAD posted:

When did Biden become awesome. More of this poo poo please.

the unemployment and other benefits extension, the infrastructure bill, and now this vax mandate are all ballsy as gently caress and needed badly, if he also forgives student loan debt he’s literally the best president ever

naem
May 29, 2011

deer have covid, thanks Ohio

naem
May 29, 2011

rt4 posted:

Can we trade away American Australia for Canada instead?

Canada is just reverse Australia

naem
May 29, 2011

*slow heavy metal music*

naem
May 29, 2011

just get the coconut flavored sheep dip and double your chances

naem
May 29, 2011

fumunda

naem
May 29, 2011

it stops comirnaty sprrd of curvird vururz

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

people feel so entitled to this weird, happy, special feeling where they are always right that they are killing each other with this virus

naem
May 29, 2011

Fallom posted:

Cool I'm glad anti-vaxxers get an equal say in whether or not I get to have a booster

anti-vaxxers are why we need boosters in the first place

naem
May 29, 2011

Scarodactyl posted:

I would like for people on that side to think being vaccinated will own the libs. I'd loving love it actually.

gosh darn those libs let’s all go get vaxxed and show them!!

naem
May 29, 2011

god the future is stupid

naem
May 29, 2011

the last two years suggest that the dumbest possible thing is what will happen

naem
May 29, 2011

PhazonLink posted:

Murdoch is Australian , someone down under neesds to arrest him and then throw him into a the deepest prision hole AU has.

I mean it’s already a prison colony lol

naem
May 29, 2011

it was discovered that cow pox, which is usually not life threatening in healthy young people, prevented small pox once you’d had it so the first vaccine was literally “catch cow pox and barf a while”

naem
May 29, 2011

the answer to “how does a tv studio not protect the vice president by basic and adequate testing of its employees aren’t they rich and smart” is “no the rich are morons” and “the world is a poo poo show trust no one”

naem
May 29, 2011

the fact that delta is ramping up as bad or worse than original recipe covid did, due to so many unvaccinated people taking zero steps for safety, says to me that boosters will eventually be given a full green light as things get bad this winter

I strongly suspect there are some ulterior motives in not saying yes to boosters immediately, similar to the attempt to stop a run on masks to let healthcare get some first by telling the public they don’t need them

naem
May 29, 2011

Fauci said he expects this winter is going to be covid town and we should prepare for unpleasantness

naem
May 29, 2011

can it be categorically proven yet that the MNRA vaccine doesn’t slowly turn you into a unicorn? while there is no evidence (yet) that this is the case the public has a right to know

naem
May 29, 2011

if chuds shun the pill too we’ll have to coat the pills in apple flavored horse paste like when you give medicine to dogs

probably hold their nose and rub their neck to get them to swallow and not just lick off the paste

naem
May 29, 2011

just add it to the government chemtrails along with the morgellons they are already spraying us with

naem
May 29, 2011

Platystemon posted:

>you have died of dysentery horse-paste

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

went on a socially distanced date with an attractive red head who revealed she gave her parents covid and her dad almost died but she thinks it’s overblown and is “waiting to see what happens” before getting vaxxed, also she wants to move to the hurricane coast of Florida because she doesn’t believe in climate change, I very politely ghosted her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I bought an exercise bike so I can spend even more time hiding alone in my apt thanks covid