Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BLOOD AND GUTS
This poll is closed.
HORRIBLE 1 0.63%
MEH 16 10.06%
GOOD 74 46.54%
GREAT 68 42.77%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I wish they’d recessed the crash pad and just had him go through the stage, but at the same time it wasn’t billed as a loser falls onto a concrete floor match so nobody can say they were ripped off by the finish like Revolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Nick Jr. Face posted:

I haven't seen this brought up yet, but right after Jericho was tossed off the cage and they zoomed him on him for a close-up, did anyone else notice him to a quick smile and a wink, as if to let the trainers know that he was okay?

Yeah it was on him for basically forever with his eyes open and smiling before going back to playing dead.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Which number makes them #1? I don't understand that chart at all. It looks like several shoes had a bigger overall number.

Paying Bryan Alvarez a bunch of money to say it, so the number on his paycheque from Tony Khan is the one to look for.

the 18-49 demographic because that’s the one advertisers care about, so that’s the one networks care about

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

I just don't like one act! What the entire gently caress?!

You live in a paranoid fantasy nightmare where, alongside all the undeniably real and non-trivial things that impact you and other people in your shoes, every minor thing that you don’t like isn’t just ‘something you don’t like’ but is instead inflated and overstated to join those very real concerns as the absolute pinnacle of awful and terrible.

Get help.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I feel like having Darby lose immediately after they make a big deal about him setting the defence record is bad.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Alaois posted:

why?

Cody setting the initial defense record in the first place is what wore him down to the point that he just got trainwrecked by Brodie

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Miro gets the belt from a weakened Darby, Miro runs through the big hoss dudes for a few weeks/months, a healed Darby returns to reclaim his title for a huge rating

it's easy peasy!

Because this is literally just the Cody/Brodie story again if that’s what they do but with a bigger size difference.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Speaking of Spears I couldn’t tell when I was watching the match but was his chair rigged with like a baking sheet type thing replacing the seat? He laid that thing in and it made that classic awesome thin metal ‘crack’ but nobody ended up with their heads split open.

If that’s what they did that paintjob did a really good job of hiding it.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I stopped paying attention to his mohawk early on in his AEW run because I noticed it was slightly off centre in a pretape once, and to continue monitoring it would drive me insane.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

PnP vs GoD when though

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He wouldn’t even be on tv

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

A Friday in November for an “AEW TNT Television Taping”

:eyepop:

Please be a weekend show

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Go to impact then come back and have an endless feud with Randy Orton

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I can’t tell if Miro’s occasional slip ups with his English are genuine or an affectation but they really add something to his promo work, it adds up and makes it sound so natural and real and absolutely terrifying.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Vince MechMahon posted:

Yeah but then he would make them say it three times a week, four when there's a ppv.

Ratings would soar

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

flatluigi posted:

huh, julia hart's 19

does that make her the youngest wrestler to appear on aew

Aren’t top flight super young? I don’t know which one is the younger.

E:fb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

rantmo posted:

Dante recently turned 20.

Yeah but he was on tv before that. It’s not who the youngest active is, it’s the youngest debut.