Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Derpies posted:

Chicken park but I used paneer instead of mozerrela and turned out meh didn’t get a good crust on the chicken or pound it enough.

Should’ve just had rear end.

That’s just like you to not pound it enough you are not a generous lover and I am SICK OF IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My gf made a bimbobop

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

That looks fantastic

It was p. good. Carrots were just kinda noodelized with a potato peeler and they and the zucchini just got a quick saute so that they still had some good texture. Ground beef was cooked with some ginger and garlic and soy. Pickled some scallions in white wine vinegar. Made a sauce with some sesame oil and soy and sriracha.

I'm a psycho about kitchen knives (they make up about 3% of my net worth) so I like to do all the chopping and prep stuff and then she cooks it, works out quick and easy.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nooner posted:

Let the record show that this dude eats toads!!! :derp:

you gotta read the other side, he doesn't eat the toads he puts them up his hole

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

please don't use pep as an abbreviation I can't tell if you're talking about peppers or pepperoni

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Enjoy shoveling garbage into your mouth, I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dont gently caress chicken

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I made two pizza doughs and theyre chilling in the fridge and I'm going to make them into pizzas

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

How do I take the butter challenge?

According to the packaging if you send them a video eating the entire pound in one sitting they send you a printable PDF certificate congratulating you on the deed plus a coupon for 50 cents off another pound of butter.

Wendigee posted:

Lol this loser milks oats, what a pervert

thats not mine

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm making a sweet potato, normandy blend veggies, and halibut. I don't ever have sweet potatoes so I don't know how I'll dress it. Probably just some smart balance margarine or butter or whatever it is.

I just like butter and plenty of salt and pepper.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

is that dill? dill is good with halibut

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bird with big dick posted:

I made two pizza doughs and theyre chilling in the fridge and I'm going to make them into pizzas

getting closer if these pizzas end up looking like poo poo I'll just disappear and never post itt again

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

they turned out good

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Aardvark! posted:

lol @ mise en placing red pepper flakes for pizza

Those aren’t red pepper flakes they’re sliced up pickled little peppers.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You can get these frozen ginger cubes, I think we usually get them at Target. They're great any time a recipe calls for grated ginger. We basically quit buying fresh ginger cause 90% of that shits just dries out in the fridge and then gets thrown away.

https://www.foodservicedirect.com/d...GYaAsKmEALw_wcB

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I like to put a sprig of cilantro in my urethra as a fresh and fun springtime decoration.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

TeachesOfPeaches posted:

Sup blue plate buddy :hfive: That is a cool rear end setup you've got there. Is that a charcoal grill in the middle of a table? Food looks amazing too.

Looks like a gas fire pit.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

New thread rule:

1. Post picture of your dinner
2. Post picture of your wiener
3. Six hour probe

Pick 2.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chinatown posted:

motherfukin POPEYES

4 piece aspicy with redbeans+rice AND mac+cheese

im a lil fatty fat fat and I love it.

:69snypa:

red beans and rice (I call them RBR) is the pro tier popeyes side

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You can make grilled cheese without bread and it’s still delicious

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dolphin potatoes and Kenjis flap meat recipe and asparagus

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

pro starcraft loser posted:

I usually think scalloped potatoes are pretty lame but these look amazing.

I spent like literally a decade trying different recipes and never found one that I really liked until this one which I just found a month ago. It's really good. The only modification I've made is I used half gruyere and half manchego though I haven't made it with just gruyere so I don't know for sure if my version is actually better.

https://www.thekitchn.com/dauphinoise-potatoes-recipe-23009449

Most recipes are pretty similar but this one I feel like nails the proportions on all the ingredients and I'm not sure I'd ever simmered the potato slices in the seasoned cream before which I think makes a big difference.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Torquemada posted:

Schnitzel!

drat that looks good

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Icochet posted:

Rice, cow liver, chicken liver, syrup, and raisins :discourse:

NEVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'm sure liverbox tastes better than it sounds, and looks, but I also don't like sweet and savory together so I'd probably hate it anyway.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I had Thai from a new place near my house and it was pretty good. Probably second or third best Thai place in town and the first and second best ones are way on the other side of town so may eat at this one a lot. Good crab fried rice is really good but there's also mediocre crab fried rice out there and when you pay 20 bucks plus and get mediocre crab fried rice it's real sad.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I bet you do papi

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'm gonna make pizzas

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

We fired up the grill to grill the pizzas and it started loving raining we're on a rain delay

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

its all nice on rice posted:

Mrs. Rice made quiche.

thats a good lookin quiche

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Maybe you think about some dinner, you also think about some jesus

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gleebster posted:

Clamcakes!

I wanna see your clamcake

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gently caress loose corn

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

i made from scratch Halifax donairs for dinner tonight and they turned out perfect even though i bought the wrong kind of condensed milk

that looks great

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I made a breakfast casserole FOR DINNER

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

The thighs tasted like nothing

Maybe you have Covid

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I think I've seen you make that before and I always say "that sounds simple yet delicious and I am going to make it" and then I forget to make it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You’ve got large chunks of tail fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015