Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: dead gay comedy forums)

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Someone made a serious reply, good. Because I can't resist just posting that Disco Elysium quote again.

Brain Candy posted:

i feel like i'm building a very sophisticated model of how we're all going to die, instead what is to be done?

quote:

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a poo poo-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *hosed him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Dreddout posted:

I'm actually happy I'm getting chain probed by fyad for the first time. I feel like a real member of the community. It's like I'm getting "sexed in".

Yeah honestly it's pretty fun so far, we can all enjoy this shared social experience together.

Plus it's fun to see like every other thread on c-spam just die.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Xelkelvos posted:

This is the thread for unironically throwing ableist slurs at mods.

Just one specific mod.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

I'm assuming you mean posting people who say communism is bad and mocking them... rather a thread for saying communism is bad. Because otherwise cspam would not be a good place for an anticommunism thread lol.

If you meant the former, the specter of communism thread is supposed to be about theory and idiots that don't know what communism is and mocking them, but the mods don't like the thread and continue to make it about how poo poo they are so it's kinda bad at the moment.
I honestly didn't realize how accurate this post was.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

incredible

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

lol at 100 new posts and it's just Flavius being Flavius.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

thank you woozy

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

also can only chain probe for 2 weeks now

Thank you for your service o7

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I'd mention Flavius derailing the cool zone thread, except it was Taintrunner that got probed. So maybe just best to forget about it.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

the avatar or the actual person? even though i already know the answer...

Wait, someone out there wants to gently caress a real person instead of some animu streamer thing?

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

i assumed they had irl media jobs or somethin leveraging into social media careers no? or is this like being one level removed to protect against creepers? like mf'in streamergirl pro. pretty smart if so.

I never saw IRL anything related to vtuber poo poo. It's all just ugu kawaii animu girls with giant tits.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

I don't really care as a cspam regular because who ever ends up modding that poo poo is going to be awful but it is worth pointing out that we've had multiple of the most wretched tankies from cspam attack flaveus, makes you wonder

gently caress, I almost fell for this one.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Ferrinus posted:

out of curiosity, since this finally seems to be wrapping up, does flavius have some sort of history with posters in a bunch of other c-spam threads i don't read or something or has this entirely been about the xinjiang probations and then followup probations in the original marxism thread

They derailed the coolzone thread for a couple of pages and made it about themselves https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3925033&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3600

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

lumpentroll posted:

hmm this appears to be about taintrunner

It's a 5 page long derail, it's about a lot of things.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Wasn't the succ zone closed because of Taintrunner too?

The admins could have just banned them but didn't look at DMs for months.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

since the whole thread is yelling at Celot, we stopped posting about the mods

cui bono

Yeah I saw 400 new posts and thought some serious poo poo went down.

But this is a pleasant surprise.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao is this why Muʿtazila is the easiest branch of Islam to covert Russia to in ck3

If only someone told Vladimir the Great about it :negative:

Lostconfused has issued a correction as of 00:58 on May 19, 2021

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

when flavius gets demodded do they add his star to the wall in the lobby?

This was a very misleading post, I hate you.

I actually went to look at where that thread has gotten to.

Roth posted:

Me and Smythe discussed it and we both believe reopening this thread serves no point as Flavius is not going to be demodded.

So to answer your question, No the star isn't going up on that wall.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

quote:

"As far as I understand nation is an American shtick"

"The petit bourgeois nature of paradoxes is evident even in these little things."

:vince:

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I thought this stupid pitbull thing was dead. It's been over a decade people, move on already.

Lostconfused has issued a correction as of 23:53 on Oct 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The Soviet Union presented a direct thread to all the world powers, yet the Cold War doesn't come until after WW2 because the will and materiel were not there to make the world powers ready to go again immediately after WW1. What we have now may be a will, of a sort, but there's no way.
Oh come on, WW2 itself is a reaction to Soviet Union. The Cold War is a reaction to the Soviet Union not being crushed in WW2.