Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: dead gay comedy forums)

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

ArfJason posted:

AR (absolute r _ _ _ _ _) field

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

here come the new marx
same as the ol marx

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun?

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

"leftist" youtube guys, twitch streamers and podcasters ARE the cointelpro stuff the fbi's been cooking up

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

this is why you can never trust the pseudonymous famous

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

I'm trying to figure out how we get the control of the Means of Production to Pokemon Go to the proles

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

The Voice of Labor posted:

since I'm the dumbest motherfucker in the room

finally something i agree w/ tvol about

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

did anyone ITT listen to matt bruenig's marx pod yet?

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Mr. Lobe posted:

I happen to like myself, OP

fair point

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

comrade hilldawg???

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

tokin opposition posted:

i would simply do communism but good

this is the way lol

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

unwantedplatypus posted:

People have been motivated into doing things IRL by this forum

mmm hmm

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

in this thread we believe that Christ is Lord and thats all there is to it

speak on it

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

ace ventura voice: lo-hoo su-hurdo

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Please Coughfield Don't Purge 'Em

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

a workers coop is where all the workers sleep at night

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

demon KKKracker chuds are mask off again

sigh... same. as it ever was

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

re: theo K: I can fix him

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

when trying to convince an american about anything remember you are literally arguing with the stupidest most spoiled baby whoever existed in all of history

don't forget the lead poisoning!

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

oh hes frolicking

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

FirstnameLastname posted:

I made this post but i wanna put it here

oh i wasn't taking it like you were saying something like that. most cities are hosed as-is in the system we're in
I'm talking about that stuff like intercommunalism, repurposing gangs into legitimate organization that do useful stuff, teaching poor people their enemy isn't the other races it's the people with money, etc.

The crime comes from desperation because there's no economic opportunities and there's no way to really leave and poo poo is more expensive there the poorer you are, bodega milks like $ 9, soup $3, if you don't have a car you can only carry stuff, so you can't go across town or buy bulk etc everybody is set up to lose except the predatory businesses and institutions

meanwhile you can sling birds and retire at 20 with enough money for a lil house out in a flyover state if you're real sharp

All the smart people get eaten up by the drug game if they can't get a scholarship like there's that line by biggie from 1992
because the streets is a short stop
you're either slinging crack rock
or you got a wicked jump shot

it hasn't changed except more fentanyl and meth
but its no coincidence that it's like that in every inner city around the country

All of the entrepreneurial innovative assertive organized talented people go into the drug game before theyre adults and they die before theyre adults usually
property damage and urban neglect poo poo like that is mostly from under enforcement of pretty much everything, especially in the last 5 years or so, the police have completely stopped doing pretty much anything in a lot of major cities except stomping out protests & going to proud boy rallies and also pushing people into protests by murdering a string of black men in a short span of time and then falseflagging them and doing property damage

The lack of potential of poor people is an intentional construct in society, both the lack of hope from within poverty and the lack of both optimism or empathy from outside it

because if middle class people saw broke people as humans and if broke people saw homeless people as humans and then all those humans saw poo poo like medina, WA it's game over for the ruling class

that's why the homeless are not helped, so that they're on the streets nodding out and being gross and pissing people off so people loving hate them, the resources to house them are absolutely nothing for this country, but it doesn't ever happen

because if you housed the homeless then the people who are paying for houses that small would ask why, and once that box is opened it can't be closed easily

this country teaches people to hate everyone who is less fortunate than them by drilling it into your head over and over and over that it's their fault somehow both at an individual and a collective level, that they also hate you and that they're dangerous, especially downward but also upward

i think overcoming that stuff is the only chance that there is for any sort of change away from capitalism or greater class consciousness period even under a capitalist system

lol where's the lie at Huey was smart a f

the problem is that the social constructs we've made have become institutions that are self sustaining and assign their own definitions to other constructs based on how they relate to that institution only, and these institutions assign societal roles to individuals, groups, entities of all kinds that are only kept going through a feedback loop of institutionally designed constructs that establish other institutions and that's how you get Bitcoin, tech venture capital, war on drugs, gwot, climate change, everything retarded about modern life

things are unnaturally kept in a music chair cycle of controlled collapse, where the goal of the ruling class of the institutional jacobs ladder ourobouros is to make sure they're not on the part that goes down. Which is easier by making sure someone else always is. All modern authority is being able to point some of the literal and metaphorical guns away from yourself, besides that there's no actual control or direction at any level

There's no way to rehabilitate it because it is self-correcting, the institutions will work in lockstep against attempts to unroot any one of them. If one is finally undone, The empowered of it will simply hop on to another, the gap in institutional authority will be left as an artificial freedom and sense of societal progression for as it much time as it takes to lash everything back down

like I think even if capitalism was removed, at this state of social development, with how complex and powerful different institutions have become, you could get rid of capitalism and it would be like when feudalism dissolved, or when monarchies became republics - 95% of the people in control are the same loving people lol nothing changes because everything else that can survive that transition is going to absorb them and try to create the same power structure again because they're going to bring the same institutional understanding of the world every time

this is why we need crazy knuckles fan and croup back

Prove me wrong

FnLn is right

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

mila kunis posted:

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Marxism, is in fact, Engelsism/Marxism, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Engelsism plus Marxism. Marxism is not a framework of political economy unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Engelsism system made useful by the Engels translations, correspondences and vital system components comprising a full framework of political economy as defined by Ricardo.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

tristeham posted:

play with your legos about it

devastating

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

BillsPhoenix posted:

Marx was wrong. Capitalism defeated communism.

alright president xi, do your thing

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

anti-coat is black mirror coded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Halser posted:

Being bald is praxis