Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

euphronius posted:

after Boeing just straight up murdering a guy I’d be silent too as a witness

a small price to pay to protect the prosperity and security of america (boeing executive bonus schedule)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Human.Frank posted:

SALT is an interesting place to show up, it goes back to Grusch originally saying he wanted to be some sort of media personality in this new UFO topic... I bothered to look up the agenda:

Evaluating Threats to America, Foreign and Domestic: A Conversation with Secretary Mark Esper
SPEAKERS:
Dr. Mark T. Esper|27th United States Secretary of Defense
MODERATOR:
Jake Sherman|Founder,Punchbowl News

New World Disorder: A Conversation with General Mark Milley
SPEAKERS:
General Mark Milley|20th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
MODERATOR:
Anthony Scaramucci|Chairman,SALT

Non-Human Intelligence and Earth
SPEAKERS:
Dave Grusch|Former U.S. Intelligence Officer
MODERATOR:
Alex Klokus|Managing Partner,SALT Fund

wait is this the same scaramucci that was trump's press secretary for like three days

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Shear Modulus posted:

wait is this the same scaramucci that was trump's press secretary for like three days

ofc

Carp
May 29, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs5fn_okRYk

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

after Boeing just straight up murdering a guy I’d be silent too as a witness

i think the boeing kill count is at two at least

Spergin Morlock posted:

With a Semen suit in good working order, you won’t lose more than a thimbleful of cum a day.

alien jizz is a good crossover point for esoteric matters, in this essay i will describe how to charge sigils using alien fluid...

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

That's a really awesome story. Thanks for posting it. It's amazing what other species are capable of. It would be fascinating if they can document Rakus passing this on to others in his group.

Bilirubin posted:

WaPo is covering the subject of children who remember past lives
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2024/05/02/children-past-lives/

And I'm surprised, but happy, to see this getting mainstream coverage that isn't dismissive at all. Remembering past lives is my favorite phenomenon to read about. I didn't know about any of this until the thread. Now I read anything I can get my hands on. It's so well documented and has crushed my old materialistic ways of thinking.

Aija's story here is unique, at least from the cases I've read, in the length of time and location of the past life. Most are recalling lives from only a few years back, but hers is over 70 years ago. And rarely do I read about past lives from other countries. I'm glad she's starting to find peace with that tragic former life.

I was pleased to see the article cover one thing that has always stuck out to me. "Many of these children are highly verbal and start speaking earlier than their peers". I have a kid about to turn three, and he doesn't speak anywhere near like these kids do. Not in full, complex sentences. I don't know what that means, really. Do most children go through this, and precocious children can articulate it, or is it the past memories that give them this ability?

As a personal anecdote, my kid has been saying one weird thing over and over lately, in full sentences. "The baby outside the window is scared. The house is on fire. FIRETRUCK! *weeooo weeooo weeooo". Now the baby is outside in the water."

And that's where it ends. He does this multiple times a day, with intensity, for the last two weeks. He'll be standing in a room and ask "Where's the baby?!", run to the window, and say those lines.

Kids are something else.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

blatman posted:

this is what yall get for considering the dot - it has been hade manifest all glory to Dot

Can we call it Son of Betz Sphere?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

D-Pad posted:

Ok so this is a fun one.

This guy on tiktok owns an investment property house 5 hours from where he lives. He gets a notification from a camera and it shows a guy walking into his backyard and then entering the shed. The shed has no other exits and the guy never comes out so he calls the police and they show up and look and nobody is in the shed. Then the next day he gets another notification and a much older guy walks out of his shed but he looks like the same guy just much older. So he is claiming the guy must have been a time traveler.

Now I occasionally see stuff like this on TikTok and it's just somebody making up and filming something that seems like a mystery but is staged. I still believe that's probably what's going but this does have some more interesting points that make it a fun what if. For one whenever I see something like this if you go back in the posters video history it's very obvious based on what they post that they are a conspiracy nut that makes poo poo up but this guy just posts nothing but real estate videos and has never posted anything close to this. Second he fasts forward through all the footage and it never shows anybody exiting the shed and in another video he posts a picture of the inside of the shed and there is indeed no other exit. Third the cops actually showed up guns drawn so that's a risky thing to do for your hoax.

All of that can be explained, but what i saw today that made this into a fun what if for me was another tiktoker I follow who is an incredulous conspiracy nut posted about it and did a reverse image search on the older man and found a quora profile whose picture looks exactly like the older man who walked out of the shed and whose account has posted questions about time travel. And the posts are years old so it's either a huge coincidence or this guy planned this hoax and set up a fake quora profile before tiktok was even a thing. Also the guy in the profile they found supposedly died a few years ago.

So yeah, I'm not saying this is real but it is a fun one. Here is the time travel video:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLQhLPwt/

And here is the quota doppelganger:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLQkAQx1/

The original tiktoker is going to take a trip to his property in the next few days and post an update so I'll post an update.

Fun story indeed.

Thank you for sharing

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

put another orb on the barbie

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

are you not entertained??

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

papersack posted:

I have a kid about to turn three, and he doesn't speak anywhere near like these kids do. Not in full, complex sentences. I don't know what that means, really. Do most children go through this, and precocious children can articulate it, or is it the past memories that give them this ability?

Young children have to learn a lot of different things in a very short time. Some start walking earlier, some start talking earlier. I remember our pediatrician explained that they can't focus on everything at once and usually catch up later.

Basic sentences at 3 sounds pretty normal

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
Reincarnation stories are something i am very interested in and i was quite impressed by that article as well. The other story i was fascinated by was the american woman who was the reincarnation of the irish woman with 8 kids who drew maps of her old village and traveled to ireland to meet the grown children and stuff. I dont remember if that was itt but i can post it when i get home.

I have two kids, both very verbal. When my eldest was turning one she had over a hundred words. When she was around 2 i asked her if she remembered anything from before she was born but she said she didn't. Same with my son who is turning 3 soon; full sentences since he was less than 2 years old but responded to my question the same way.

We did have a funny thing where he said "I really miss Pushkin" referring to a pig we had on the farm who died about 25 years ago, and "I was up all night worrying about Aunt Irene" referring to his great aunt who died 8 years ago. Those gave me the suspicion that my dad, who passed away before he was born, may be in there somewhere. My dad loved Pushkin and aunt irene was a major focus in his later years of life

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Fun story indeed.

Thank you for sharing

I'm sure there are people who don't want to touch the poop (TikTok) so here is a side by side of the younger one that went into the shed and the older one that came out a day later:

Which honestly they definitely look like the same person and if it's a hoax they had to have used a father/son.

Here's the quora profile pic they found of the user who has questions on quora about time travel:

Also looks like it could be the same guy. The tiktok guy did more research on him and he was an editor for Nuclear Watch and had a big interest in sound and frequency and other stuff that adds to the whole what if of it all.

This is one of those I have a really hard time believing but I really want to. Just fun to wonder.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
the younger dude looks like actor Walton Goggins

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

D-Pad posted:

This is one of those I have a really hard time believing but I really want to. Just fun to wonder.
I love to wonder but the magic stopped when he breathlessly said "NO MOVEMENT AT ALL" after I had just watched the open door flap in the wind all night lmao

freaking cops couldn't even secure a door?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
aint you the boys always time traveling in meh shed???

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

John Titor is back bitches

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Human.Frank posted:

I love to wonder but the magic stopped when he breathlessly said "NO MOVEMENT AT ALL" after I had just watched the open door flap in the wind all night lmao

freaking cops couldn't even secure a door?

He meant camera movement alert where it triggers on a person and lol if you think cops give a gently caress about closing your shed door after you called them out there for nothing.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
There's only one traveler, who appears to age in reverse chronology (shed theory)

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

D-Pad posted:

I'm sure there are people who don't want to touch the poop (TikTok) so here is a side by side of the younger one that went into the shed and the older one that came out a day later:

Which honestly they definitely look like the same person and if it's a hoax they had to have used a father/son.

Here's the quora profile pic they found of the user who has questions on quora about time travel:

Also looks like it could be the same guy. The tiktok guy did more research on him and he was an editor for Nuclear Watch and had a big interest in sound and frequency and other stuff that adds to the whole what if of it all.

Are the Quora questions and answers anyway? I want to crack it for myself.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

AARO won’t listen to my stories about mothman bussy

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

time shed

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it
https://mailchi.mp/35a1692b07cb/you-have-received-a-message-from-luis-elizondo?e=ae929fb0aa

greetings folks

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

sounds like he’s gearing for a run for office of some kind.

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

https://twitter.com/NazcaMummies/status/1786508542058299847

bigger mummies

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

megamummies

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

they built a lauded structure over a crashed out megamummie

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

D-Pad posted:

I'm like 99% sure this is the plot of that new(ish) Stephen King novel???

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

They should check the old guy for gold is what I'm trying to say.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i wish i had a big skull

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

John Titor is back bitches

hell yes

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

I've been looking for Titors for years

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://twitter.com/lesternare/status/1786516131051905126?t=RLgwo4qvIQfp8pdznEWkWw&s=19

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

helta posted:

I've been looking for Titors for years

not even joking, me too

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

coconono posted:

thats what this thread is for. we will listen.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

coconono posted:

I'm jealous

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

blatman posted:

i wish i had a big skull

They'll want to build a shed to protect the skulls, big mistake when Juan Titór is caught on camera (3 frames)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t understand why the guy uses the shed to tine travel tho