Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

lol ill give the aliens covid ur welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

i want to believe

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

real talk for a moment. they absolutely have high resolution imagery of these objects and I demand they be released immediately because im pretty bored right now

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Bullfrog posted:

getting a camper trailer, putting a skyhub cam on it, and starting a new life as a uap hunter. wish me luck goons. first stop is area 51 gift shop to find a bobblehead alien to put on the dash

why waste time finding a bobblehead alien when u can just look in the mirror

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

aliens are coming to earth because they only have mids to smoke

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Vomik posted:

god drat. now you've got me considering - what if they aren't actually aliens they're the future democratic party sending their final operatives back in time because the demographics destiny didn't pan out and the party is nearly dead. their only hope was to get hillary clinton elected to change the future. now they may just pull a classic democrat move of just killing everyone.

this is why they aren't beholden to the laws of physics - they aren't moving through space, they're moving through time... they are time machines not spacecrafts

hey ive seen Travelers too

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Aliens haven't made contact cuz they're scared, straight chickens

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

blatman posted:

i cant believe aliens never responded to our unsolicited dick pics + blaring the radio as loud as we can

whos to be sure they havent. i mean has anyone really considered the origins of the Fleshlight?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

the 94 poo poo is the freakiest one

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

according to that nws radar dude it does sound like there was a pattern to their movement fwiw

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

im sorry I'm the source of covid and the entry/exit point for aliens

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

https://youtube.com/shorts/n4r_Dz_lJS4?feature=share

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

drat the UFO thread is splintering over the likelyhood of aliens

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Engineers are the scum of the earth

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

someone go to mar a lago and ask trumps walmart greeter lookin rear end if theyre real

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

[UFOs] president biden accidentally confirms the existence of aliens

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

PawParole posted:

If you’re traveling at 1 g (not 100 or 1000 like the UAP’s) you can reach the moon in 2 hours, Mars in 2 days and Pluto in 10 days.

now multiply all of that by 100 or 1000. That makes Pluto a day trip.

drat that means i can get to 7/11 to pick up some sour gummies before this commercial is over

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you the committee for uap public relations:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

hey gray trade you some loud for a ride

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

how did this not leak during the trump admin

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Horrorosaurus posted:

Don't get me wrong this is fascinating but not in the sense that we're getting some big revelation but in the sense that this exact same hystery went on last summer. America doing its thing and the rest of the world watching by wondering if the Americans notice or care that they are alone in their hystery.

This is like hype for Men in Black in the summer of what ever it was. drat that summer ruled.

who cares bro im bored as hell and there's no new shows

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

if aliens are real they've for sure abducted

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

you know how science is stating that penises are getting smaller on average? if that's aliens it's on sight

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

what if aliens are the creators.. they seeded the planet and created Nutella

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

earth is the only habitat in the universe suitable for hazelnut growth

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Riot Bimbo posted:

Is President Goobrain just so much better, though?

he's a known quantity from the Obama era when relations were good

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

aliens are real as poo poo lmfao

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

time travellers, OH poo poo

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

drat its the plot of Travellers, future Canadians are returning to the past to fix climate change

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Time travelling earthlings is decidedly far more lame than aliens

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

that would rule if they're from the ocean depths

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

But yeah it's the plot from travellers 100%

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

I think I'm gonna start smoking weed again

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

let's not attack the interdimensional time travelers thank you

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

The aliens for sure have a deep sea base btw

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Hey is there a good link to some of the recently released military sighting reports? My dad was big into art bell and I want to link him up

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Pooky posted:

https://filedn.com/lA1dAM6GJzOy8eCDm2eVX88/uap/Red-Eye.mp4
It's the small things that make the videos seem real to me. If I was filming this I would also end it by looking down at my waggy-tailed dog. No question.

yeah that one's real.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

what do aliens care happens to us

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

the Tahitians have been hiding this tech under water for thousands of years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Rah! posted:

why say anything at all in public, if critical stuff was having problems. Also, a lot of these reports were from the cold war days when those silos were pretty new

and if you do have a cover story, why is it one with ufos, that makes u look crazy or like you cant protect your own airspace from chinese hyper drones

yea anything short of aliens would be very embarrassing for the usa