Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

very lovely FFIV mix. my father was crushed to death in a construction accident.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

hell yeah man, i like final fantasy vii too

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

Crying from Videogame music and economic collapse

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

(sound on)

https://i.imgur.com/uuOUMeH.mp4

also lol at the name of the stock clip

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lmfao at all the EverQuest posts

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

Lovecraftian protagonist has his mind broken by hearing the WWF NO MERCY N64 soundtrack. Indeed, there was no mercy for those who stepped to close to the threshold of madness. What horrors did he glean from listening to the vile songs contained within? Well, we may never know. What was once a man is now but the empty, gibbering shell of a human doomed to insanity...

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Andy Kaufman's illegitimate son to Squeenix devs: Tank you veddy much

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

oh my.... oh no... no no no no no...

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

inside you there are two wolves

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

those apologies meant nothing coming from a white male robot but y'all ain't ready to have that conversation yet.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

It's really funny because there's a bunch of them for a lot of different stuff, but the top ones are all Nirvana and Metallica.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol at the specificity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS9yI4iBAbM

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

alright i just have to say it. if you listen to any van halen and get sick of it, i know your rear end doesn't get pussy. gently caress that idiot.

i could listen to Van Halen I and II every day and never get sick of them. RIP EVH

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

Until 2023 I had never truly been to Scarborough Fair. I'd heard the song, I knew the spices: parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; the same recipe my grandmother would put on the Cornish game hens we roasted at the Maine town house where I spent much of my youth. I remember the hours wiled away in dusty books and the creaking, crackling sound of her record collection. I knew Scarborough Fair. Yet I had never been.

That changed when I clicked your video. Simon and Garfunkel, Scarborough Fair - Kirby's Adventure Nintendo Entertainment System Sound Font Chiptunes Original Hardware. Those words forever burned into my heart. As I was lulled to the first peaceful night's sleep since the divorce, I knew I had finally been to Scarborough Fair. Additionally, I enjoyed the chords.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

The piano maker? Hey man? You loving retarded idiot? Triumphal is not a real loving word. Wait what the gently caress… [googles since my autocorrect isn’t popping up] what the gently caress?? That’s a real word? … I take back what I said the piano maker, but you’re loving stupid for the other poo poo you said about the video game music cover of Johnny cash. Thin ice, bro.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Rat Frenzy > calming down with video game music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9s1ltPGQOo

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

earthbound ost ftw, sitting in place for like 10 mins just to listen to both of these when they come up in the game ftw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qidueKxhug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6iBJaRIOzQ

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

timestamped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n60SM0P-ffo&t=483s

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

b_d posted:

lol at the probe message

Kongming posted:

*Slams my Mario plushie on the desk* Say that poo poo again.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i have a Raccoon Mario that i got at the Nintendo store in NYC, a Luigi that i got at Aldi in the random poo poo aisle (Aldi ftw), and a Toad my gf won in a claw machine and i love them all. gently caress that guy

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

It's too hosed up to even laugh at anymore dude. lmfao. Golly.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

In Training posted:

Lmfao at the 20 year old fanfic about the back broken Pâtisserie who's mom hates him.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

My wife and I would go to the same bathroom and poo poo facing each other. Those days are gone, now that same-sex duel-style public toilet layouts were outlawed. She’s still alive but she took my bakugan collection and I haven’t seen her since 1989.

In Training posted:

laughing churlishly and splashing toilet water at my wife. She's so funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Comment on 1986 Wawa gas station ad: i remember this ad! Wife and I would always have some pizza and a cigarette outside of our Wawa. Unfortunately she took her life a few years back. More pizza for me I guess. RIP

Wormskull posted:

Me and my best friend when we lived in a trailer installed dueling toilets in the shed out back. We’d scream and grunt for hours trying to race to displace the water by 75% with the volume of faeces. And we would blast the Journey to Silius soundtrack all the while. When it got to track 8 it was loving game time. But he passed away due to AIDS, chlamydia and hoof and mouth disease. I still play this OST on his birthday every year and remember the old simpler times.