Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i've been so hype to finally play this and now i'm drowning in work and have no time to game. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

the negotiations rule, getting a demon to join at minimal or no cost is a goomba stomp and constantly having to weigh your choices is cool. then you can have a hearty gamer lol if they refuse and tell you to gently caress off.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I just started Nocturne last night for the first time. this game is incredible. started to overthink whether to use English or Japanese voiceovers, but decided to just keep it in English.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i know myself. if i use merciful mode to grind, and perhaps even the dlc dungeons themselves, i'll get bored instantly.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i'm overthinking sacrificial fusion. time to let go and game. how can i get a bigger demon roster?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

just hit matador. i guess it's time to stop and loving think. love it when poo poo gets real in these games.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

beat Matador after some grinding and planning. one of the best gamer feels to come in with a plan in smt and kick rear end.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this might have bothered me in other games, i can't recall specifics, but it's never been an issue in any SMT game i've played. they're just drat good.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i need that watch

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

man all that crap looks like thinkgeek tier poo poo circa 2007

gently caress yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

ever since i first googled "kalpa" i've been deep diving even further. went on a similar tangent with SMT 4 looking into some demon names. this is just one of the reasons why SMT is ftw.