Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Don't be a bloody idiot in the bush: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZL1rY51Vdk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Lolie posted:

Sausage rolls

Years ago you helped me figure out a good sausage roll recipe to make at home. I still make them often; they're my favorite easy lunch to bring on a fishing trip. :)

Lolie posted:

Meat pies are dead easy to make.

:stare: Go on ...

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Australia has such good surfing beaches that one beach is called Surfers Paradise and it is not just a clever name. Downside is that it's in Queensland :v:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Dumpchook is a rad name

Fuckin dying over here

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Seppos only know of Cooper's if they homebrew. Beyond that it's Foster's and maybe VB, and I'd take VB over Foster's any day. Also a slab is a far better term than a case of beer, and skulling is a better term than pounding a drink.

How popular is homebrewing since a slab costs the same as a mortgage payment?

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Tastes like a dishrag soaked in kerosene. Do people like it or enjoy that it's repulsive to others? It could easily be both.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Snax Fax:

1. Tim Tams are delicious
2. Mi goreng is better than instant ramen in every conceivable way

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Why am I not surprised by these fuckwits? :sigh:

So the gently caress Off We're Full dumbshits with the southern cross tattoos got some new hats? Shameful, they don't even have the neck-protecting mullet flap.

If they want to be seppos so badly just put em in a boat, send them this way, and sink it about 500km into the journey

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Is roo curry a thing? Seems like if it's good meat stewed that it might go well in strong curries.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

syntaxfunction posted:

I like Miller Chill as far as US beers go.

But Aussie breweries make great stuff. Aether brewing in Milton is awesome. And Fritzenburger has good and interesting stuff they rotate. I like Brisbane. I'm the weirdo.

I will forever be jealous of US prices tho. poo poo's insane.

It is such a paradox to me that beer costs so much in Australia, given how engrained in the culture and national identity it is. gently caress, you think it'd be government subsidized.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

syntaxfunction posted:

It just shows how dedicated Aussies are to getting shitfaced. Americans have dirt cheap alcohol and still complain about prices, cause they're prissy little bitches.

We have a job and we get it done, drat the expense. We're a nation of go getters, as long the the getting is loving hammered.

syntaxfunction posted:

I will forever be jealous of US prices tho. poo poo's insane.

Make up your mind lol

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

ili posted:

Pretty basic really, which is why it's well beyond the comprehension of a product of the American education system.

lol okay I'll just take my stupid seppo rear end down to the store and buy a dirty thirty of PBR for $19.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Aardvark! posted:

whats the story here :???:

That is an Aussie Bong in the wild, a majestic sight

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Australiana x-post from the past courtesy of the randomwaffle thread. No Violet Crumble tho, what the gently caress is this

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Please post bogans and bogan-related pictures and stories for the good of Australiana representation.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Have you tried turning your monitor off?

Yes, and now my name is Jezza and I'm married to a sheila called Chablis

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Are you trying to imply that I'm not capable of having a posh wank while I'm face down in a puddle of vomit

Depends on whose vomit, really

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

gay picnic defence posted:

The Living End maybe?

This was going to be my suggestion. I and five other Americans liked them back in the day but I wasn't sure how popular they were there since they play a distinctly seppo kind of music.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

They're huge on the OS festival circuit, they were having huge write-ups in Metal Hammer before most Australians had even heard of them.

It always bugs when a local band is goes from complete obscurity to international superstars like that, but without having a nuance of originality.

I am looking at you Jet and Wolfmother.

Jet was like a copy of a copy of a copy of the Strokes ripping off Iggy Pop's Lust for Life, just a punchline of a poo poo no-talent group of dicks

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

No doubt it pisses off uncle Eugene De La Hot Croix Bun every day that the boys, scrawny, homeless-looking chuds they are, got so rich off of not writing one original song...

They should be embarrassed and ashamed but they were members of the band jet so that isn't possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Inceltown posted:

Skippy Halloween

I have some handfuls of puffed rice for them :3:

Nam Taf posted:

Just wait til he learns when we celebrate Christmas.

My cousin got stung by a blue bottle when we went to the beach for Christmas. lovely present, blue bottle.