Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Mustang posted:

Australia and Florida are just two long lost siblings.

Our surfing sucks but our giant reptiles are much more chill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Valko posted:

But aren't crocodiles more aggresive than alligators? Also, I've seen Point Break, doesn't Australia have some of the best surf beaches? Anyway, is aussie weed any good? You got the climate for it, the stuff grown indoors over here isn't so good.

I’m on the Florida end. God forbid someone mistake me for Australian.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Wendigee posted:

65 bux for a golliwog coin box?

we traditionally use a pink pig in the US.... i couldn't tell you why.

I guess that one could take pretty much any coin in though

That coin bank is readily available in any antique store outside of Gatlinburg, Helen GA, or any other southern US tourist town.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Breaker Morant is the only Australian film.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Legin Noslen posted:

We in America have a special name for people from Australiahahahahaha just kidding we never think about you :)

I appreciate our Australian allies sending soldiers to help us out in ‘Nam even if it was a terrible war.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Slugnoid posted:

anzac biscuits are oats butter and golden syrup. no idea wtf these are

Based on ingredients, a constipation aid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Thanks for sending over Bluey, one of the least annoying children’s shows and a welcome break from horrible two year old poo poo.