Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Since that bloody Americana.jpg thread is going burko with its voyeuristic expose of otherworldly American offal, it's best we show the world what is actually up with the land Down Under, rather than being an insular discussion for local AusGoons, this is where we get to exhibit our unique culture and confusing country from bizarre animals, delectable cuisine, dry sense of national humor and deeply ingrained casual racism where we love claiming other country's inventions and hate people who are good at things...

I'll kick her off with stupid big things

we have:

THE BIG MERINO Goulburn, New South Wales.

Not to be confused with The Big Merino in Wagin, Western Australia, this hulking, demon-possessed, and much-lauded Bovidae is a monument to one of our longest-standing exports, WOOL.

We were exporting so much bloody wool at some point that ports and docks of cities and major towns boasting enormous woolstores that housed more wool than could fit on one ship.

The industry so large that dotted across the country were massive shearing sheds, some still remain that date back to the mid-1800s or earlier and are generally in the middle of loving nowhere, like this sandstone beast rotting away in Cordillo Downs in South Australia.

As for the woolstores, these massive warehouses spent generations soaking up all the lanolin from the wool itself and would occasionally burn to the ground in an unstoppable, oil-soaked-wood fuelled inferno that firemen dreaded.

Anyway, also there is The Big banana in Coffs Harbour, NSW.

This massive yellow tourist trap has been photographed by north-coast passers' by since 1964 and represents one of our other big exports that seems to go to poo poo every time North Queensland cops a decent cyclone.

Just a casual 5-hour drive north and you'll find The Big Pineapple in Woombye, Queensland.

While not as popular as the banana, it boasts the intriguing bonus that you may actually enter the pineapple and be inside it, which is an outrageous drawcard for people who have dreamed of being inside a pineapple, though it is allegedly full of spiders.

It recently came back to headline news locally as a drunk gronk decided to take a cheeky hoon in the little tourist train on the property and managed the derail the fucken' thing. What a legend.

https://www.4bc.com.au/big-pineapple-train-derailed-and-crashed-in-alleged-joyride/

There's also a Big Prawn in Ballina, New South Wales, which doubles as a focal point for stoned welfare recipients of the region.

And finally for now, Big Poo of Merimbula, NSW (Formerly of Kiama) which itself is a treat of a selfie op and a wonderful story...

quote:

Unveiled in 2002, the Big Poo is made out of foam. This gives it two advantages, according to Cohen. One, it’s portable; it can very easily be moved if need be. And two, “it’s a floater,” he said. While it can float, it doesn’t. Instead, the Big Poo sits right next to the Welcome to Kiama sign next to the Princes Highway. “I am very unhappy to be here today to officially launch this five-meter-long memorial to the renewed stupidity and deceit of Sydney Water,” Cohen said at the time of its placement. “Sydney Water has distracted and misled South Coast community groups and Jamberoo farmers for two years with so-called ‘consultation’ on a new sewerage scheme for the local Jamberoo Valley, a consultation focused on reuse of effluent.... Now Sydney Water has shown its true colors - brown and yellow - and has finally revealed that it proposes to retreat to past standard operative procedure and dump the effluent on the ocean at Bombo.”

Update as of November 2019: The Big Poo has resurfaced near the Ford Oval toilet block near Merimbula’s Main Beach.

Contributions to this thread and encouraged and welcome, as well as questions from confused members of anywhere else in the world.

Cheers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

While I had no intention of adding to this thread so soon, a friend is touring the Northern Territory right now and just posted this absolute gem of a find.

The Pink Panther Hotel in Larrimah, NT. The middle of nowhere in an incredibly sparsely populated land...

The pub hosts another notable landmark, The Big Stubby which is its only claim to fame other than the mysterious disappearance of a man and his dog in 2017 which is still unsolved.

I'll let the images speak for themselves as far as folk art and general WTF goes...

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Aardvark! posted:

First question. Where are the fattest, dumbest rednecks located in Australia? And not "on the other end of the Pacific ocean"

Queensland.

quote:

Second question:

That there, mate, is a Pie Floater. Considered a type of 'street food' and the idea was imported from a cheap English dish.

quote:

The pie floater is an Australian dish particularly common in Adelaide. It consists of a meat pie in a thick pea soup, typically with the addition of tomato sauce. Believed to have been first created in the 1890s, the pie floater gained popularity as a meal sold by South Australian pie carts. In 2003, it was recognised as a South Australian Heritage Icon.

A pie floater commonly consists of a traditional Australian-style meat pie, usually sitting, but sometimes submerged (traditionally upside down) in a bowl of thick pea soup made from blue boiler peas. It is often self-garnished with tomato sauce, and the consumer may also add a combination of mint sauce, salt, pepper, or malt vinegar according to personal preference.

Early records in South Australia state that the pie floater was reputedly born in Port Pirie conceived by one Ern "Shorty" Bradley in 1890s, but it remains unknown if he did and how it came about

It's worth noting that Port Pirie is renowned as one of Australia's crappiest towns, forever holding the #10 slot for the weekly poo poo Towns Of Australia shame list from a popular satirical page (https://www.facebook.com/shittownsofaustralia/) which lists poo poo towns based on notable news articles and also awards specific towns on other demerits.

For example, here is this week's list.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon fucked around with this message at 07:43 on May 24, 2021

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i am a huge man with a huge appetite for bananas but no banana has ever been able to sate me

You may have a cyclone named after you if you promise to make landfall near Innisfail or Tulley.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Inceltown posted:

All Australians are Florida man. All.

Gronk translates to something like deadshit.

Or drongo

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

I was going to bring up Witenoom later on, the town was taken off the map some time ago and removed from the grid because the whole area is contaminated with blue asbestos.

This cute little video will clear up all you need to know, it's surprisingly charming but I don't want to spoil it, so just watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaHw_bGI2ME

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

BrassRoots posted:

NSW gets pretty drat racist. Found one homestead owner whose dad thought it was a good laugh to shorten the homesteads name on the sign to "nynga" station.

Basically, all of it is the racist bit. And it doesn't stop at skin tone. Aussies rage at poms or anyone else with ideas that don't originate from the motherland.

Also, the gently caress is the OP on about? 5 hours from banana to pineapple? Good luck getting from Coffs to brissie in 4 hours. The traffic loving blows.

Two words: One Nation.

Also, google thinks you can get there in around that time, I've never tried it.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

This post/display pic combo got me rattled

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Lolie posted:

Waiting for the potato cake/scallop wars to commence.

Either or, they're awful.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

Pfft.

What about the Pot/middy/schooner etc. divide.

I can still remember the dirty looks I git on my first trip to Sydney. All I wanted was a bloody beer, and the stupid bartender didn't even know what size glass to put it in.

I suppose that's what a lifetime of following Rugby League will do to a person.

Easy.

Pot/middy is the same thing on the east coast as a schooner is in Adelaide because they don't know what the gently caress beer sizes are.

Seriously, WTF Adelaide?

Maximum Sexy Pigeon fucked around with this message at 10:25 on May 24, 2021

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Tace Vim posted:

sailor goon

:australia:

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

If you grew up in Melbourne during the 90s, then there was a rumour going around that one of your teachers was a member of this band.

But you'd be wrong. Coz the bass player was my year 9 Maths teacher.

Mr. Holt?

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Whorelord posted:

a friend of mine went backpacking in australia and spent 8 weeks in wollongong for some reason, probably because he thought the name sounded funny

he doesn't talk about what happened there other than that he called some american guy a ginger oval office for stealing his kebab or something and was later attacked by said ginger oval office, which ended up with both of them going to hospital.

wollongong sounds like a city of dreams

Wollongong is a strange place, seems every major city has a coastal satellite city that's a white trash suburban wasteland based around blue-collar industry and nice beaches that's accessible by train (See: Geelong, Mandurah, Adelaide)

You can walk into one pub and get beaten up by surfies, another and get beaten up by uni students, then another to get beaten up by bogans, but you can absolutely top it off by heading to Port Kembla and getting a barstool wrapped around your head by a steelworker under the glow of the Lysaghts fires.

Welcome to the 'Gong. Live the dream.

Growing up in Hobart in the 80's I instantly recognised the suburbs...

Aardvark! posted:

Can I get some more uniquely Aussie foods for my files please? Or are you all a bunch of gronk cunts?

Get this up ya'

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

*Dodgy Aussie cuisine*

Mate, where the gently caress is the apex snack: the mighty Chiko roll??

quote:

The Chiko Roll is an Australian savoury snack invented by Frank McEncroe, inspired by the Chinese spring roll and first sold in 1951 as the "Chicken Roll" despite not actually containing chicken

These crunchy little bastards are legendary!

quote:

A Chiko Roll's filling is primarily cabbage and barley, as well as carrot, green beans, beef, beef tallow, wheat cereal, celery and onion. This filling is partially pulped and enclosed in a thick egg and flour pastry tube designed to survive handling at football matches. The roll is typically deep-fried in vegetable oil.

At the peak of its popularity in the 1960s and 1970s, 40 million Chiko Rolls were sold annually in Australia. The product has been described as an Australian cultural icon

Don't believe me about it being contentiously legendary?

quote:

In September 2016 a disagreement in the Parliament of New South Wales over the origins of the Chiko Roll occurred. The Nationals' Member for Calare Andrew Gee, Labor’s Member for Bendigo Lisa Chesters and Member for Riverina Michael McCormack all claimed the snack originated in their respective hometowns.

To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the creation of the Chiko Roll the current manufacturer presented gold-plated replicas to Bendigo and Wagga Wagga cities.

In October 2016 Karratha resident Mark Habermehl cooked a meat pie and a Chiko Roll on a barbeque in an attempt to avoid washing dishes. The event made the local newspaper and prompted a nomination for Australian of the Year, recognising the 'Australian-ness' of his choice of cuisine, selection of cooking device and ingenuity

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

SOLO ads were like satires of themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOtLUwqNsZg

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Breetai posted:

Petition to get this thread added to the c-bomb probation exclusion zone as here in Oz it's not profanity, it's punctuation.

That took a few readthroughs to understand.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Coming off the back of my earlier Wollongong post, I'd like to point out that the setting for that cartoon is actually Dapto Train Station, as you go south of the 'Gong the trash gets trashier until you hit Nowra and the trains stop.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

I got on the beers a bit last night and have been home all day trying to learn songs on guitar at the request of some mates who wanna start a band, one of which is the most Aussie of Aussie bands, the vanguard of Yob Rock and, strangely enough, a massive influence on the Seattle grunge scene in the early 90's, they're all top blokes and they're still kicking on in their 50's enjoying a huge resurgence in popularity, having made some of their best and funnest tunes yet.

Check out the fucken Cosmic Psychos

Get this up ya'

Bum For Grubs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27qQycNELRM

Fuckwit City
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q954LxEzyY8

Mountain Of Piss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUj5avQPoGM

Feeling Average
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_fQWwCBkis

Better, Not Bitter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6wdhsUlqAs

Nice Day To Go To The Pub (live)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUzOg7um5Tg

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Aardvark! posted:

this lead me down a path in which i learned that some australians call them "bush chooks"

Emus are fantastic, they'll eat anything you hand it and can grow to 6'2 in height. I once had a couple of dates with a shiela who had one as a pet, it was like a giant puppy. very excitable and mischievous and required a tracker hung around its neck like a fashion accessory as he was liable to jump the gate and go exploring other yards. Also made a lot of weird sounds.

Emus have a relative we don't talk about as much because they're bastards, the Cassowary. These vicious jerks are a cross between a chicken and a velociraptor.

quote:

"The inner or second of the three toes is fitted with a long, straight, murderous nail which can sever an arm or eviscerate an abdomen with ease. There are many records of natives being killed by this bird."

The first documented human death caused by a cassowary was on April 6, 1926. In Australia, 16-year-old Phillip McClean and his brother, age 13, came across a cassowary on their property and decided to try to kill it by striking it with clubs. The bird kicked the younger boy, who fell and ran away as his older brother struck the bird. The older McClean then tripped and fell to the ground. While he was on the ground, the cassowary kicked him in the neck, opening a 1.25-cm (1/2-in) wound that may have severed his jugular vein. The boy died of his injuries shortly thereafter.

Cassowary strikes to the abdomen are among the rarest of all, but in one case, a dog was kicked in the belly in 1995. The blow left no puncture, but severe bruising occurred. The dog later died from an apparent intestinal rupture.

Another human death due to a cassowary was recorded in Florida on April 12, 2019. The bird's owner, a 75-year-old man who had raised the animal, was apparently clawed to death after he fell to the ground.

Other poo poo birds of Australia include:

The Brush Turkey which have taken to invading suburban backyards, cleaning up the lawns and paths to create a giant nesting mound.

The Sulphur-Crested Cockatoo which "are considered the most intelligent of parrots by pet enthusiasts. They have the learning capacity of a 1 to 2-year-old human child and they are capable of being taught to speak words and phrases." and has a set of bolt cutters for a beak, which they use to tear apart buildings, park benches and cars. They hang out in small to large gangs of cute feathered vandals and their screech can give you tinnitus.

The Australian Magpie is a bi-polar wanker who can be trained to be friendly to humans even as a wild animal but will try kill EVERYONE during nesting season. Seriously, they will gently caress you up.

The Australian White Ibis, colloquially known as the "Bin Chicken" or "Dumpchook" have lately become a nuisance in Sydney as habitat destruction has driven them into suburban areas where they paint sidewalks with enormous amounts of poo poo, spread the contents of council bins everywhere and generally loving smell terrible. Seriously, they smell BAD.

gently caress birds.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon fucked around with this message at 08:47 on May 26, 2021

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Have you named it? Tell us about your turkey.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Jestery posted:

And for further reference, I live a 5-10 minute drive from the city center

Brissie?

quote:

Have you ever
Ever felt like this?

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Jestery posted:

Brisvegas oval office

Settle down ya bloody banana bender

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

I gotta say, I am disappointed it didn't clean your kitchen. What's in a name, anyway?

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Possum skull.

I collect skulls.

General Broadcast: Send me skulls, I'll pay for postage.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

FOOTSACURAEY!

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Code Jockey posted:

What's cost of living like in Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane?

loving shithouse/Decent/Okay

Basically, depends what you want, if you like a warmer climate, a decent music scene, lots of wildlife, humidity, thunderstorms and hills, move to Brisbane.

If you like colder weather, a decent music scene, lots of rain, trams, very few hills, pretentious coffees, move to Melbourne.

If you like cold winters and bullshit summers, unaffordable housing, unreliable transport, a constantly knee-capped music scene, shithouse roads, awful traffic, tourist traps, corruption, misery, cockroaches and poorly constructed houses that leak, join us in Sydney and dream of moving to either Melbourne or Brisbane.

Bonus alternatives:

Adelaide: Small but charming, desolately dry, only a little backwards, great fishing, cheap as.
Perth: Basically doing its own thing, seems ok but keeps to itself, quietly successful, too far away from anything, great beaches, poo poo beer prices.
Darwin: 35 degrees every day, a storm at 5pm on the dot, never wear long pants again.
Canberra: Roundabouts and Parliament House. Suppose that's it. has some pretty decent laws though, I think.
Hobart: Freezing, small, trying to pull itself into the 21st century from the city centre outwards, fantastic place to chill and explore (If you're white)

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

City comparisons aside, you can judge cities by their famous beers, but only if you stick to commercial ones.

Sydney:
Toohey's New: Basic Lager - Pretty poo poo.
Toohey's Old: Dark Ale - Barely ok.
Toohey's Extra Dry: Dry Lager - Still poo poo
Resche's: Pilsner - Not entirely undrinkable.

Brisbane
Castlemaine XXXX Gold: Mid-Strength Lager - Piss.
Castlemaine XXXX Bitter: Pale Lager - Decent (I can't find it in NSW wales anymore and it's a guilty pleasure whenever I visit QLD because everyone assures me it is poo poo and I just don't understand why)

Darwin
NT Draught: Lager - Awful

Perth
Emu Bitter: Lager - Disgusting
Emu Export: EU Lager - Revolting
Swan Lager: Lager - Probably terrible

Adelaide
Cooper's "Green": Pale Ale - Great
Cooper's "Red": Sparkling Ale - Pretty good
West End Draught: Lager - Swill

Hobart
Cascade Draught: Lager - Very drinkable
Cascade Premium: Lager - Very drinkable

Melbourne
Victoria Bitter: Lager - Attrocious (Most popular beer in Australia)
Carlton Draught: Lager - Woeful
Melbourne Bitter: Lager - Shithouse, popular with hipsters (Australia's PBR)
Foster's Lager: Lager - Crap. Australian's don't actually like this as much as the ads claim.

That said, the surge of microbreweries in Australia in the last 15 years means you can find ANYTHING to taste. So you don't have to drink any of these.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Bill Posters posted:

In particular I think this has exposed just how average Coopers is. It's still head and shoulders above the others though.

Absolutely, but I was comparing them in the commercial realm, not the microbrew realm.

There are far too many fantastic beers to list from there, but I have found myself sticking to Young Henry's "Newtowner" Pale Ale. I can drink 2 six-packs of them and not have a hangover (So long as I have eaten) but I also contribute that to not smoking ciggies anymore.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

~Coxy posted:

check out this poor c*** who can't afford OP

Insinuating anyone but poor c***s drink Bundy...

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Wendigee posted:

Underproof? Is this like a tax law thing making it technically not liquor?

It better be if it tastes like kerosene.

I pickle my liver with gin ~94 proof or strong rum 100 proof. You guys have to drink more liquid you losers

Just let me contact a buddy of mine who's an expert in these things.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Wendigee posted:

Underproof? Is this like a tax law thing making it technically not liquor?

Basically, yeah, Australia has some of the highest alcohol excises in the world, but I am unsure whether having spirits under 38% makes them cheaper to produce.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

low key sex master posted:

Cockatoos are already hellish demon birds in their normal state, I can't imagine what they're like when drunk

I can't imagine them being much different at all.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Absolutely vital viewing.

I once ran into a smashed Mick Malloy at a local pub after a comedy festival down the road, after mentioning my appreciation for this and The Olden Days I remarked how difficult it would have been to find the right clips for jokes and to base a (very, very loose) story around. He was thankful and mentioned that this almost never comes up and we immediately started repeating lines from the shows and laughing for a good ten minutes. Was an awesome night.

Telsa Cola posted:

I run into obscene amounts of elk, mule deer, cow, and coyote skulls during work. But I imagine you likely have most of those.

Being from Australia, no, not really.
But I cannot imagine they would be cheap to send here.

But I am keen on coyote skulls if you wanna inbox me.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

BrassRoots posted:

Quarantine will be the trickiest part of bringing skulls in. Will need to be fumigated and poo poo.

Stuff takes that long to get from the states anyway I don't know if they would bother, but I best get advice on this.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I was looking at the Agriculture import site for something else, and it had this for bones;
So long as it's been cleaned to hell and back, they SHOULD probably be okay and they'll just make you pay to have it cleaned otherwise.

Cheers, Neddy!

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Sorry I've been away, flat out like a lizard drinkin'

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

'Mephisto' in that show is a dude called Doug Bayne who a lot of people might be more familiar with as one half of the team behind webcomic https://www.oglaf.com/ :nws: with Trudy Cooper (who also worked on Enter The Fist).

They've done a whole bunch of other stuff as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikjx50RbNvM

E: I just googled and he's currently performing live shows with The Umbilical Brothers holy poo poo

drat, that mofo was kickin about Newtown and Surry Hills barefoot and with his hair and beard grown out some years back. I never knew what to make of it.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajeL87l3prM

In a less scatological song, I always liked this one, especially because it mentions David Wirrapanda, (who I always liked, even though he played for West Coast.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki6YTXyITaQ

If you like songs mentioning AFL players...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59MwgUG5uPs

quote:

The back upon which Jezza jumped and rode into the ground;
The humiliated vertebrae that mighty mark crushed down;
That pathetic platform from which Jesualenko leapt into the sky;
That ladder to immortality has finally laid down to die.

Yes, Graeme "Jerker" Jenkin, the man who stood his ground
And took the pain that gave other's fame is six foot underground;
Giant jolly "Jerker" Jenkin, Jesaulenko's dupe -
All he got out of that magic mark was a tenancy to stoop.

Did he hear the thundering footsteps on that fateful day?
As he looked up at that Sherrin, did he know he'd have no say
As Jezza jumped to fame and glory with one almighty leap,
And he was left to be forgotten in a crumpled heap?

And so all you men of small ability and mediocre skill,
All those of you who, in the race of life, are left standing still;
Those who must always know others are unquestionably better -
The second class, the also ran, the unsuccessful go getter;
The minor leaguers, the average markers, the consistent second raters;
The stay at homers, the timid loners, the habitual masturbators;
The ugly girls, the amputees, the screaming Mongoloids;
The senile old, the deformed young, the bladders that unwillingly void;
The cancer ridden, the A.I.D.S. victim, the plastic surgery disaster;
The fake bowel, the anguished howl as the psychopath shafts ya;
The violated; the child rapist; the jerk off artist;
The disaster fated, the intensely hated, the involuntary fartist;
All of you huge race of men with mind or body dismembered
Never forget the name of the man who will never be remembered;
And beware!, all who have hopes of happiness you pathetically nurture,
Lest you forget the back upon which Jezza jumped, the giant Graeme "Jerker"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggvRMRrVbQM

quote:

My hair ain't boofed or blonded, my TER was so-so
Won't never score a hundred, or even win a Brownlow
To be something is something I fall short of
But me and Hawthorn's captain are connected, sort of

I rooted a girl, who rooted a guy
Who rooted a girl, who rooted a guy
Who rooted a girl, who rooted Shane Crawford

Our Nicole buys her bread rolls from a bread shop near my Mum's
I met the Gallagher brothers, though not the famous ones
My brother stood next to Steve Waugh in a lift
I had dinner at Warney's, but that's just an urban myth

Who rooted a girl, who rooted Shane Crawford

I met her at a disco, we both were drinking Bundy
I told her that I liked her, though didn't call her Mond'y
She sure was pretty rat-arsed, but you don't knock back a win
Especially when your best mate winks and whispers that you're in

Well, ain't never had a lesbo, nor two-girls-at-one-time did
But this I always will have to impress me wife and kid
The summer of my lifetime now freezes into winter
I got this sadness in me like flesh barbed on a splinter

Maximum Sexy Pigeon fucked around with this message at 13:23 on May 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

TISM is cheating.

Incorrect.

TISM is the standard that all other Australian bands are judged by.