Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hell yes. im going to have Many Important Questions for this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
First question. Where are the fattest, dumbest rednecks located in Australia? And not "on the other end of the Pacific ocean"

Second question:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
What is a gronk????? Is that like a Florida Man?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
lol a lot

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Weka posted:

More wool than can fit on one ship? Is that supposed to be a lot of wool?
Anyway, for content...
I was going to post a picture of a poop to express my disdain so I searched for Australian dog poo poo and this was typical....

Even your dogs are a pack of wimp shiters. I would be embarrassed if my mates fat ancient foxy cross did shits that wimpy, just to be within 50 miles of a dog that did that pathetic a crap. Heck I've seen bigger rat turds.

Anyway good luck with your thread I will be watching with bated breath, eager to see your fresh perversions to feel better about myself and my neighbors.

i tried reading that flag out loud, turns out i wasn't muted in my work call so my coworker heard me say "You dog oval office" in a horrible australian accent :thumbsup: thankfully nobody important

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’m fairly certain Australia isn’t real

No, no, you're thinking of New Zealand.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Can I get some more uniquely Aussie foods for my files please? Or are you all a bunch of gronk cunts?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Inceltown posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I

Go gently caress yourself I'm not doing your work for you

lmfao

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nigmaetcetera posted:

So how much is it for an emu pie? Or pastie, if that’s available?

this lead me down a path in which i learned that some australians call them "bush chooks"

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Slugnoid posted:

Cockie sitting on a hills hoist drinking a bundy rum

/thread

thats me irl

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nooner posted:

are we allowed to say the "c" word in this thread?

i already said it in this thread :ssh:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Wendigee posted:

Much as we’d like to claim the Dagwood Dog as an Aussie invention, the idea was definitely borrowed from the USA. In 1927, one Stanley Jenkins applied for a patent for a process that produced deep-fried, batter-coated food on a stick. It took a decade or so before the corn dog (or ‘corny dog’ as it was originally called) was offered at State Fairs – the US equivalent of our royal shows.

uh oh ! 😮

Take heart, because neither of our countries comes close to the South Korean love of battered hot dogs. Can you say, roll it in sugar? :thumbsup:

Also please show me pictures of these "Royal Shows"

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

d0s posted:

do these things have anything to do with austrialia, are your granola bars round or something:

i oval office believe youve done this

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Megabound posted:

Bringing it back to the thread title

:australia:

whats the story here :???:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im Google maps touring and i found this... Buffet? on Rottnest island. is this... well, what the gently caress is this?

also please identify this if you can

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

and a video:

https://goo.gl/maps/NDLSq8La4XscPe5j6

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

webmeister posted:

No shots of the bra collection, 3/10 see me after class

that's so weird, there are next to no pics of this in the Google reviews. Had to go looking for these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hey you cunts whats a good brand of chicken salt to acquire