Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Dagwood dog at the footy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Fucken oath everyone loves a good dagwood hey.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

VB is terrible.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Bundy smugglers.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Isn't the boys some seppo poo poo? Cunts over there don't have the right to appropriate our lingo, tell 'em to get fucken hosed mate.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Pretty basic really, which is why it's well beyond the comprehension of a product of the American education system.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

d0s posted:

do these things have anything to do with austrialia, are your granola bars round or something:

What the gently caress that's some seppo bullshit mate.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Phwoar I'd have a red hot go at these ay.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

The Lone Badger posted:

Who the gently caress can afford a house, let alone kids?

Yeah g'day how's it goin?

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Tradies can be wankers, office snobs can be wankers, basically every oval office can be a fucken wanker ay.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Megabound posted:

Brisbane rules, it's very up and coming though and it won't be long until we get dragged down to Melbourne/Sydney levels.

I don't think we could ever get that bad.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

In Townsville atm and although it may be a shithole it's a shithole with fucken excellent weather. Winter can get in the bin hey.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Lolie posted:

John Williamson and Lee Kernaghan both fit the folksy/country niche.

James Blundell, too.

Love John Williamson, the old man used to play him in the car heaps back when I was knee high to a grasshopper and now I chuck him on sometimes for the little fella.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

gently caress bogans I'm all about the ocker life.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

That was pretty fucken hosed ay.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Kharnifex posted:

drat, all we got to play with was swords and cross bows that looks rad

gently caress I wish they'd come to my kid's school with that poo poo, he'd go absolutely ape for it hey.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

VFL isn't even Australian it's just poo poo for the southern wankers.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Got jack of running out of sauce halfway through tea.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Dunno about the Hilltop Hoods but apparently The Herd/Urthboy blew up in Korea for a while.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Laserface posted:

Goons HATE grooming

Except the mods of course.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Used to get the same type of thing camping as a young fella when you'd get crickets jumping into the frying pans or onto the grill for some reason.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

The aussie summer is brilliant, warm weather for 6 months, humidity, cold beers at the beach, arvo thunderstorms. Winter is fucken garbage where you spend two months indoors huddled around a heater wearing long trousers and a thick hoodie. Even on the good days where you can wear a tshirt and shorts it starts to get cold at 3 or 4pm. Just awful. Get in the fucken bin winter.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

dr_rat posted:

Cold weather sucks. I would say winter is a curse of satan, but even satan wouldn't be so cruel.

Hot, humid, and by a beach is bliss.

Ken oath mate.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Outrail posted:

Something that's always confused me, isn't this technically a pickup? Utes are single body cars and pickups are trucks with a separate tray/bed in the back.

And the Chevy avalanche is a horrible hybrid of the two and should have been put down in the design phase.

Utes are for aussies, pickups for septics. Anyone who calls their ute or fourby a truck is also a wanker.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Of course you should go ya nong. Fair dinkum.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

:henget:

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Aware posted:

I'm lesser newcastle.

DumbparameciuM posted:

We call that Newcastle

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Steve was a top bloke. Loved animals and nature and surfing and rugby league. His seppo missus can get in the fucken bin but. I dunno what it is but every yank I've had the displeasure of knowing is an absolute loving shitstain of a human. Probably the result of being from an absolute shitstain of a country. Should feel sorry for 'em really but on the other hand all those stupid cunts can get fucken hosed hey.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

For tax purposes, not dietary ones.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I like kangaroos and wish they lived in California.

If you like them why would you subject them to living in seppolia? It's fucken cruel mate.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Poor NVJ. He was too beautiful for this dead gay forum.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Seppos hate this one neat trick

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Burnouts are fucken sick you clowns.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

That's got portals, not something you'd generally do as a "just got into 4wding" thing. Serious bit of kit there. :rip:

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Chrpno posted:

Wow if they work hard, they could be as popular as Carl's Jr over here!

Went there once and despite being pissed as a chook the burgers were mediocre at best. Wonder if they're that shithouse over in canada jr?

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Outrail posted:

Does anyone remember the early 2000s when wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli was the only thing anyone ordered at the pub?

Fondly

ili
Jul 26, 2003

I had some 19% stout last month which was absolutely delicious. High alcohol beers can be great if done well.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

I was incoherently drunk when I met the doctor after a show, bloke seemed nice enough about it. Probably not the first time he's had some absolutely wankered prick mumble and blargle at him. Dead set tiny oval office he is too hey, like Lilliputian level small.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Cheers big ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Me and my microbiodork mate upon seeing an algae apartment building.