Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I want bamford and grealish personally. I feel like Kane up top on his own isn’t the way to go.

In conclusion;

It’s coming home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Good job we have 4 right backs for some reason

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Someone give me their best team in code tags rn plz

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

:hmmyes:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Are we poo poo

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

You won OP

Thank you. Now give me back my mod ball!!!!!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

This is absolutely shite. Need to start killing teams and not treating them with respect.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

You better be right The Sex Ghost coz this is absolute trash!!!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

I don’t think it’s coming home

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

It’s about time these forums had some good moderation!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It’s coming home

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

madey posted:

Thoughts on Crouchy's Year-Late Euros: Live with Peter Crouch, Maya Jama & Alex Horn?

I want to kiss her very much

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It’s coz Mount is a lovely boy who does as he’s told but Jack is a wildcard who loves pills, crashing cars and shagging absolutely rotten pros

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Actually that sounds insanely good?

You have to remember that I’m looking through the Gareth Southgate boring lens my friend…

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Fantastic username tbh

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Good job we took sancho to not play instead of players we could have actually played. Pep-esque

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Yeah lol imagine being American. They didn’t even make it to the group stages and They've never won a single European championship game!!!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

lol mate no one is going to be selling tickets for anything close to reasonable.

Also can't believe the game is on at loving 5!!!? Move the 8pm game earlier so I'm not at work.

You don’t need to go to work. Just print out your post history for the patients to read

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

sebzilla posted:

Or when Big Declan scores the winner by lobbing Neuer from 25 yards: Rice Chips and Sour Krauts.

Hahahahaha

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I’m in a Facebook group with Declan Rice (he collects supreme and stuff) and he came on to thank everyone for the support. What a boy :)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I wish you would go home (to gbs)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It’s worth remembering that team scored 4 against Portugal. Yeah we set up defensively, but it worked perfectly well.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Jakabite posted:

I really like Shearer, and him and Lineker have great chemistry. If you’ve not, check out the top ten things them two and Micah Richards have been doing this Euros. They’re really funny, clearly all get on well and are top guys. It’s like hanging out with your older brother and fun uncles.

It’s a shame so many people don’t realise that football can be pretty heartwarming and is actually mostly just full of good people doing something they love. It’s also one of the only ways working class lads can make it big so gently caress all the people who complain about their pay. Go complain about Goldman Sachs or someone who’s actually doing harm.

Yeah these are absolutely loving class haha

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It’s coming home and brave lion raheem Stirling will buy us all a nice 5 bed detached house in the cotswolds

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pretty sad, frankly

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Rarity posted:

He looks higher than the diehard stoners at my old call centre job

He’s addicted to sleeping pills from what I’ve heard

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Marcus Rashers and Jack Grealfish

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It’s baffling that

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

My dad said “I bet he wasn’t concentrating on training while negotiating £300k a week” and hell, I think the big man could be correct

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

We absolutely took them to bits

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Rarity posted:

Actually Gareth, Harry and the boys are probably winging their way back from Italy as we post

They got home about 5am this morning

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The Internet is amazing

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Sancho was good but when saka played he was EVERYWHERE. It was genuinely amazing.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

They got the Internet now??

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It looked like a foul to me I’m baffled how mental people are going

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

track day bro! posted:

they got those extra tall trains running then

Is this b*n?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

He looks like a pipe cleaner so I’m going to say; Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

britishbornandbread posted:

I’ve been asked to go on the radio in a few hours. I’ll let you all know what station and time so you can listen to a pissed up BBAB tell people it’s coming home

This sounds like a tall tale but I hope you have a lovely day out and murder james corden for me