Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005
Ugh, stop licking my hand, you horse's ass!

SlothfulCobra posted:

I really like the music they used for Sarah Millican's walk. It's just so weird.

It’s the same music they used for the “Copy Alex” task in series 12 where they had to replicate the dance he did in the church. I find it strangely charming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005

Superrodan posted:

I have been telling myself I would fly to London to go to a showing next time one was available... but almost all of the shows are while I'm going to be across country already. I could only make the final two days, and I would have just gotten back from a previous trip with a lot of manual labor involved the day before I'd have to fly out again. It's still tempting but I'm worried I'll be super jetlagged and not even able to enjoy myself.

What terrible timing for me. Could goons do me a favor and if you see any other future openings appearing let me know? I really wanna attend a screening at some point in my life, and I signed up for the SRO mailing list but wasn't notified by email for whatever reason. I only found out through this thread.

Pretty much same here. We’ve been saying we’ll use Taskmaster as our excuse to take a trip, but I can’t do any of those dates. And yeah, I’m on the mailing list, too, but didn’t get any notification this time around.

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005

HAmbONE posted:

Welp! 2 episodes in and all of Taskmaster Aus has been taken down from YouTube. I thought it was an official channel, I hope Taskmaster UK which has season 15 isn’t going to disappear

The only official Taskmaster channel is the UK one. Check your PMs though. :wink:

Edit: just realized you’re talking about the channel named “Taskmaster UK” rather than the UK channel called “Taskmaster.” The one you were talking about is definitely not official and it’s probably only a matter of time before it gets taken down, but there are other options.

Melicious fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Apr 11, 2023

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005

Kaiho posted:

I couldn't imagine the sheer excruciating pain of listening to some random unaffiliated people with apple airpods for mics doing a reaction vid in audio form about Taskmaster.

Indeed, the mixing on the official podcast is bad enough!

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005

nunsexmonkrock posted:

This episode of good mythical morning kinda reminds me of taskmaster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuEF4UVSKP8

I mean, it is inspired by Taskmaster. They say so in the beginning of the episode and in the description. This is the third one that they’ve done.

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005

The_Doctor posted:

If you’re in NYC:

Devastated to be arriving in NYC 12 hours after this :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005

Melicious posted:

Devastated to be arriving in NYC 12 hours after this :argh:

So in addition to this, Alex and Greg are scheduled to be on Seth Meyers tomorrow. I’ve got tickets to Seth on Wednesday. :cripes: