Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The car says something about her on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

Sorry, I took the pic from Reddit and didn't bother to check how old it was because it was entirely believable for it to be from the modern day.

I thought it was a current picture too, but in hindsight it would have had a dozen trump flags in there too.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Cool, I know one of the 4 babies that survived the Pfizer trial.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

TK8325 posted:

lol einfahrt

im 12

I have to go to Germany a couple of times a year, and I laugh every single time I see those signs.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Scratch Monkey posted:

I found elons PA car and even he won’t drive a Tesla

My wife just bought one of those Tellurides, and it's a surprisingly nice ride.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

rotinaj posted:

Gun that fires babies

Don't tell George Santos about it.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Scratch Monkey posted:

wow east germany really is the alabama of germany

Saarland actually

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I read through a bit of that case reference, and I have no idea how the hell it's supposed to be applicable to billing the police for pulling him over.

It's about a guy who was incorrectly tossed in lockup for refusing to sign a citation after getting pulled over. He ended up suing the city and won, due to injuries he received in holding combined with him having the money to post bail but never being offered a chance to.

Nothing at all relevant to him charging people for pulling him over from what I can tell, but I'm not a lawyer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

I've heard domestic violence as well.

So cops drive Dodge?