Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Now that our very own LAP is a QCS super star lets accuse him of other crimes really stupidly.

Crime 1 - He always leaves one table leg slightly off level on commissioned work

Crime 2 - No opposable thumbs because he is a dolphin

Crime 3 - He was going to be the 3rd shooter of JFK but was 6 hours late

Crime 4 - He does not recognize EGG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
LAP invited me over to show me a staircase he built then pushed my mother down it!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
LAP spiked my NyQuil with full strength Sudafed and now I’m on a low class speed ball !!!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Into The Mild posted:

So. LAP threatened you with a good time?

And then didn’t deliver he used store brand Sudafed.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

low key sex master posted:

Apparently now LAP is not permabanning an IK so that means he's supposed to be drawn and quartered or some poo poo I don't even know why is forums drama such a thing

Even worse he never probated me once for posting the forbidden t*g word. What kind of mod is this!!!!!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Also LAP once changed my forums name to Hate Boner and didn’t tell me and I couldn’t log in

That was really cruel we all know how much you love boners!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Literally A Person posted:

My biggest crime is leaving GBS at any time.

You tried to actually engage the CPSAM rage posters that I am sure are so very offended and not at all just being pedantic fuckwads at the level of Fox News complaining about Cancel Culture about the Chinathread, truly just a heinous crime and your sentence is having to post in GBS even more and forfeiting your CIA bux this month.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Literally A Person posted:

drat it. I was going to buy a soda with that CIA stipend.

You really need to get on the MI6 payroll, I get all the RC (Royal Crown, THINK ABOUT IT) Cola I want as long as I poo poo post 10 times a day.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

The Management posted:

How much for you not to post?

Gonna need at least a 2 liter

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
LAP reproduced ensuring more generations of death mill construction.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
LAP is actually pulling an elaborate ruse and only works with laminate

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

When LAP goes to KFC he orders mashed potatoes specifically WITHOUT gravy.

Oof

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
LAP is currently microwaving fish despite working from home, and is laughing.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

LAP got a parrot and trained it to speak but the only thing it says is "NO!" at differing levels of 'loud'.

He already has a young child, why would he need two things to do this!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Its ok pal I had an hour long fight this morning with mini derps about why she has to wear underpants to school. Dad lyfe.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

LAP, somehow.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
LAP frequently says he will attend free cultural events and festivals on Facebook but doesn’t follow through

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Gave DarkSoulsTantrum a 6er just as Donald loving Rumsfeld died!!!

FREE DST!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
LAP refuses to tip delivery drivers saying “That Menethar guy had it all right”