Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Farewell Daily's Place, at least for about a month or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I love JR i'm looking at a framed autographed photo of him right now. when he leaves AEW my friend mark will stop watching, i won't but I will be sad.

what if JR went by James instead

James Ross sounds like a much different type of person than Jim Ross

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lol what

why do you always bust in here with the weirdest takes, man

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it was a big colorful explosion that looked good in a quick cut montage

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Drakkel posted:

Honestly at this point I wouldn't be surprised if AEW just doesn't sign any of the women that have been released cause they just don't seem to give a poo poo at this point. Bo Dallas has a better chance of showing up on Dynamite than the Iiconics at this stage in the game.

i'm going to gatekeep you

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

karmicknight posted:

Kenta.

but not that one.

Kenta Kobashi.

he distracted mox by doing an idol dance and then chopped him so hard mox passed out

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I'm curious, because the match graphic called it a Mixed Tag Match, but the way Excalibur described it while promoting it said it was the first match of its kind on Dynamite in AEW's history and considering the Jade/Shaq match, I wonder if that actually does mean it will use intergender tag rules

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i know when i want to point to intergender wrestling done right, i point to Lucha Underground

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

no you didn't fix it because i was being sarcastic and lucha underground's intergender wrestling was bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

And since SRS said dominoes, the next domino would obviously be Logan Paul to AEW

no he's saying that Neena Thurman is All Elite

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

if Randy Orton comes to AEW they should change his name to Howard Sarnoff

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wazzu posted:

Agreed - he kept the old choreography, and I'd be unsurprised if that's because Miro heard it for the first time that night, like Mox. AEW for some reason apparently doesn't give the talent multiple weeks warning before debuting a theme.

are you just making that up from your head

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

poor Alan, just always drawn to people who will bully him

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Alan_Shore posted:

But they are flying her over during a pandemic... So I think if they wanted to sign someone they could/would do it.

thats absolutely not the case at all

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"Whats up with him and cheating?"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SLUM KING posted:

Maki Itoh complaining about how she’s not getting what she deserves is kinda her gimmick. May be worthwhile to remember that pro-wrestlers have gimmicks, and they will often play into them even if it isn’t during a show.

what the

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

jon moxley was blatantly cheated out of his title so he got another run at omega, champions should not otherwise be put right back into the title scene after losing the belt, that's stupid and how you end up with endless WWE feuds

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

abadon, who has been wrestling for 10 years

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Malakai Blax