Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Catching up on DARK and that Marvez is a bad influence on our boy Joey Janela. The Melon Farm is not a place to go when you're having relationship issues!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

This is gonna be six stars and i'm going to scream and sob when Penta and Eddie lose

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I've been too afraid to check, is the mix tagatch the only match with women next week?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Watching this Anna Jay outside the ring and i feel myself turn to dust. Yeah, her first concert being Hannah Montanah/Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds adds up, i'm just old.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I think we're at the cusp of Hangman challenging for the belt. It'll happen in All Out or Full Gear. Kenny will have a few title defenses before that, but once Hangman defeats his inner demon and accepts that he wants to fight Kenny and wants the belt that's eluded him all these years, he'll take it.

Hopefully in the same PPV, Lucha Bros beat the Bucks, so during the five minute long interruption fest (in which Frankie will shoot murder Brandon), the beltless bucks will attempt to BTE Trigger Hangman, and the Lucha Bros, in battle damage gear, will stereo canadian destroyer them onto tables while Eddie, Five, and Sting beat up Don Callis.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Man. It's gonna be rough going back to shorter BTEs without a consistent background. Probably gonna be even harder to defend the BTE belt every week. And I super understand why dark regulars wouldn't wanna stay around to goof on video on their last tapings, but I was hoping for a strong goodbye to Daily's :smith: that'll probably be in Sammy's Vlog instead.

Even more sure now that the Hangman push is about to kick off. He's got to save his friends' youtube fame, dammit!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Kunabomber posted:

Tomorrow is the friendship Olympics finals?

Yup.

https://mexico.as.com/mexico/2021/07/05/masdeporte/1625515319_024623.html
Hijo Del Vikingo says that he wants to wrestle in the US, but the visa stuff is stopping him. He says he'll get to do it this year for sure, and wants to wrestle for AEW and/or Impact, as well as indies.

Don't expect him full time at either, though, he's also committed to getting a program with the AAA Cruiserweight championship, feels he can give that title a lot of prestige and wants to face Laredo Kid a lot for it.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/KingSerpentico/status/1412408452220084226

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

But seriously, Vlog usually goes up at 1pm EDT, so eighteen minutes from now.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/sammyguevara/status/1412469740619055107

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

On one hand, I can totally buy youtube loving up your most important upload for 5+ hours. OTOH I'm betting this is a work and they'll show who is shoot in AEW on that vlog.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Jonny Nox posted:

I think Sammy is working me,
I’m pretty sure Sammy is working me,

My heart is prepared for it not to be a work.

This is where I want to be, but I'm gonna be devastated when it's not a work.

Ready for Marko to betray Fuego and cost him the contract.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Just give Fuego one of Cutler’s contracts

Fuego to BTE and DO to Sammy Vlog, hmm

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/sammyguevara/status/1412796365457985543

fifteen minutes, unless the work will continue and the vlog gets delayed another day as to not spoil a signed Fuego running in during the south beach strap match

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srTNIKCRSIY

goodbye, fuego

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

:smith:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Defenestrategy posted:

gently caress this company for making me feel feelings.

I'm gonna miss Fuego and Ryzin. The Nyla/Vicki/Ryzin stuff was entertaining and low key one of the better bits.

I didn't care for that segment, but I loved Ryzin. What a perfectly good jobber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

I think Big Bicep Tony's learned his lesson on over-hyping/under-delivering. The big surprises were Big Show, Christian, and Mark Henry, the big matches were the exploding deathmatch and Wargames and they both under-delivered but they've had so many great matches on TV plus non-advertised debuts like Mox.

https://twitter.com/morningmoonmeme/status/1368928681796792320?s=19