Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Paul Murray lost his son but he should have lost some weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

Tommunist posted:

A Sydney man, who today received his fourth dose of a coronavirus vaccine, has said he doubled up on AstraZeneca and Pfizer to give him greater immunity against the worrying disease.

Tom Lee, a 34-year-old from Sydney, told news.com.au he was feeling “fine” after his second Pfizer dose this afternoon.
“I’ve seen people feeling sick after the second Pfizer. I'm hoping it doesn't happen to me,” he said.

I was able to intercept an entire pallet of Pfizers first vaccine shipment. 4000 doses at 2 shots per dose. I've got it stored in a chest freezer in my garage. Ive been injecting myself every day, sometimes multiple times a day if I can stand it. The symptoms were terrible for the first few weeks. There were times I was completely paralyzed with pain, contorted like the Edvard munch painting and frozen in agony for hours. I became stronger and some of the worst symptoms subsided over time. I've been vaxmaxxing far almost 4 months now and I feel as though I'm becoming something greater than human now. I will continue to administer the injections into the same arm as long as possible. I'm increasing the dosages as much as I can stand and will maintain my journal.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
https://twitter.com/Aenemus/status/1418063462756851717

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Rimjobber

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Here in Canberra the supermarkets are just using ordinary employees to enforce QR code’s and I don’t think that’s appropriate.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
I'm guessing that Bunnings is loving packed during the lockdown.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Also Dandrews needs to start holding his press conferences in places that don't look like freezing cold windy concrete hellscapes. Just watching this is making me want to put a jumper on.

That’s just Melbourne.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Is it possible to get pfizer if you already had a dose of astrazeneca?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Everyone in Government either had a Rhodes scholarship or aspired to so no wonder they went for the Oxford one.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

duck monster posted:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08...WJhP7QZJH6NniaM

tl;dr: Lady with vertically comprssed face, thinks we should ban employers requiring jabs to work.

I agree but for diferent reasons, I think if someone who can get vaccinated refuses we should send armed goons around to hold them down and vaccinate them. That way employers dont have to make such decisions.

I mean if we're gonna do big-man meathead politics and get the loving army involved, and they can't shoot viruses, lets give them something to shoot. Its just hastening the innevitble (virusdeath)

oh man she has a nasty case of the crazy eyes.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
“It’s like poetry, it rhymes”

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
When everyone in Sydney is dead at least the traffic won't be so bad.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Can I still travel to my beach house?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

Solemn Sloth posted:

This is a bit extreme, we could instead build a city in central australia out of garbage and make them move there, the Abrahamic religions love a good desert trek. Move Summernats there and you could get most of the neo-nazis too.

The return of the Multifunction Polis

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
I remember during the bushfires they still went ahead with summernats even the air outside was too toxic to breathe.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
https://twitter.com/MichaelPascoe01/status/1426761545401262081

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Dave Hughes go on Cum town

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Have we unlocked Platinum Standard yet?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
So was it Ric Flair in that photo or what?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
https://twitter.com/10NewsFirst/status/1429342764467200007

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Protesting restrictions on travel between states by restricting travel between states.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
The premiers have all the power now, and the people will continue to support them if they announce lockdowns (just look at the WA and Tas elections) unless their name is Gladys of course.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

Tomberforce posted:

I keep seeing anti vax boomers plastering this piece of impenetrable logic everywhere and it might be the single dumbest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

Eediot Jedi posted:

Probable sovereign citizen/obviously mentally ill person breaks into WA

47-year-old woman has been remanded in custody to serve 14 days' quarantine after allegedly speeding through a checkpoint at Western Australia's border with South Australia and ramming a police car.  

Just after 10 o'clock Monday morning, Brenda Elena Bleazard allegedly led police on a dramatic high-speed chase while driving a Volvo wagon and towing a caravan.

Police said she reversed her caravan at speed into a police car, tried to run over an officer who was approaching her car on foot and threw a large jar full of petrol at an officer before trying to light it on fire

This is pretty funny footage though.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Morrison relates to the Croods because they remind him of his Party room colleagues.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Gladys is leaking to the SMH about how much she hates Morrison again.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
https://twitter.com/BlakePavey/status/1432691434260365312

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
I just remembered Deb Frecklington

What are some politicians you guys remember?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Color in Barnaby Joyce’s face

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
I keep getting the spam messages about packages to collect but never any from Craig Kelly

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
So there's a spill on, the victorian libs are going to replace whoever it is now with the guy who lost the election.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

Eediot Jedi posted:

It must be Tim Smith's time by now surely?

I will report back to you when I find out who that is.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Ah yes the traditional father's day dove release.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
gladys is going to get even more people killed

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

quote:

CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT FRED NILE DISENDORSES LYLE SHELTON

Fred Nile, the leader of the Christian Democrat Party and an NSW upper house MP has dis-endorsed Lyle Shelton as his successor.

Lyle Shelton, the former National Director of the Australian Christian Lobby had been anointed as successor to Nile by Nile himself and appointed to a campaign position within the party.

Eternity has been told that Shelton is “devastated” by the news. Shelton is not the only person whom Nile has promised that he would step down and allow them to take his place.

This is the latest turmoil to hit the Christian Democrat Party, still the subject of court cases brought by dissidents, and a receiver with the task of electing a new board.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
I called my mum today and totally unprompted she called Gladys a bitch multiple times. My mum lives in Tasmania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
https://twitter.com/samanthamaiden/status/1436516000820654080