Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/RefAubrey/status/1412957741526700033

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Pylons posted:

HOLY poo poo

THIS IS AWESOME *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVXfofCZ2jI

Andrade's music and tron

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I just put some real deal spoilers in the spoiler thread. If you're curious, know that you're in for something in the immediate future of AEW.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

mooseinfants posted:

Kick Ricky out. He doesn't need a mouthpiece anyway. Brian without one though sounds like a not good idea.

STING will adopt him to replace Darby after Darby is sent to the Shadow Realm.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

graph posted:

'persona 5 sucks' sign

i liked penta kicking knox to tell him to gtfo so he could do the tope

i thought the match and finish to oc/stat b/b was really good and neat and clever

Half tempted to go to ALL OUT solely to hold up a "TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS #FE IS THE BEST ATLUS GAME" sign

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

In my head, it's LUCHA BROS beat yb in a hair vs mask match. Hardy offers his services to the Elite, for a steep fee, since he always liked teaming with them and hates hangman and do. The plan is to help in both matches, but the tag match becomes war. Mox and Eddie square off with good brothers. Kaz kills Cutler. Robo beats up Kaz. Ten and Wheeler run in but pp are there. And th2. Silver, Reynolds and five. Butcher blade and hardy vs colt Stu and uno. Finally, the faces gain the upper hand when hangman gets involved. Lucha bros manage to win clean. Hangman is a bit banged up, but everyone else is practically dead. No run ins for the aew belt, just Kenny and Adam.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

According to AEW Unrestricted, Charlie infiltrated the Sammy Vlog in order to keep an eye on things, he got in too deep and became a legit part of the vlog instead.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Listened to the whole Charlie interview while mowing my lawn. What a pleasant interview, Charlie is a great artsy guy.
(and the "infiltration" wasn't as dramatic, Sammy did a tank thing in a video like two years ago and Charlie told Sammy he was getting heat for real from that, to knock it off. Then when asked if he wanted to be in the Vlog he jumped at the chance)

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Thanks to DDP Yoga, Arn and Taz will become a high flying tag team.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I hope that rear end in a top hat keeps getting into shows, and gets his rear end beaten by security further and further from the ring.
"HEH, security had to stop me again, Jericho didn't even touch me. No, it didn't really show on camera this time, and like six people turned to see me get dragged for a second before turning back to the show, but I think one of htem took a picture, so it'll be all over social media soon. :smug: "

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Vince MechMahon posted:

In the new outside the ring Darius is right when he says Krave is a great cereal no one talks about. He's my best friend now.

Disgusting.

The pop-tarts cereal was the best take on that concept, and the cookies and cream version was S+ Tier cereal. We need to bring it back.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I never followed Malakai much. He happened to be tagging with Ricochet when I got back into WWE for a like half year (must've been the royal rumble into the wrestlemania that had "Kofimania", and then the time after pushed me away and into AEW starting) but I really liked what I saw from him. With that said, how the gently caress did he never play a heel?? He's got the striker moveset to back it up and his character so ready to be a heel anyway.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

karmicknight posted:

I can't believe this motherfucker is ACTUALLY going to do director's commentary after his every appearance.

Honestly, as Sammy's Vlog and BTE have further and further evolved into longterm storytelling comedies that happen to take place backstage, I think there's a strong need for a Malakai Vlog where he just talks about the minutia of whatever he's doing.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I hope post-pandemic dark is still basically the TAZ and Ex podcast because Heel Malakai means TAZ likes him, means we get TAZ's loving opinions on dark poetry and metal.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/FuegoDelSol/status/1413668245844987908?s=19

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Now that most of the spoiler thread stuff is announced, very curious about regular Dark because, as you can see, it's over ten freaking matches on Dark:Elevation, and nothing was filmed for Dark.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Isn't Dark Classic supposed to go into a different format/venue now anyway?

The only format change stuff that TK has said that i'm finding is that Rampage will take over as the go-home show, so no more DOUBLEDARK.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Pylons posted:

Huh, this is interesting.

I was just about to ask why we haven't seen Danny in a while. Huh.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

so in the next Nightmare Family vs Factory encounter it'll be QT and Ogogo vs Cody and the #ALLELITE debut of his new tag partner, Ogogo's greatest foe: the entirety of Italy.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Could use a glass of cream right about now.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/spinnerbuckle/status/1414593010797621257

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

loving beautiful

Speaking of tax
https://twitter.com/RealJDDrake/status/1414933399060504581?s=19
https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1414926199105667072?s=19

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

so i'm expecting this to be like a final taping at Daily's, but I'm kinda hoping for the reveal of a new command center

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

They were totally loving high out of their minds during that mcdonalds bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Drakkel posted:

The name "Wheeler Yuta" sounds so much like a Yu-Gi-Oh character

I didn't wanna say it, but that's what I thought every single time his name is mentioned.

You got Wheeler from Joey Wheeler, obviously, and then Yuta is so close to a protagonist name: every main character has the character Yu in their name, and we've gotten Yuma, Yuya, Yuga and Yuto there before.