Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It has had a very lovely holiday travelling around the world but it misses it's family and friends so now it's coming home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mr. Mambold posted:

Yesterday, it was Denmark hunkering down the park-a-bus for breakaways. Which was realistic on their part. England were pretty aggressive. Of course, a final is a final, but I wouldn't be shocked if it were balls to the walls (or nets) for a goodly portion.

England woulda scored 3 or 4 if Schmeichel wasn't one of the top keepers in the world

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TheRat posted:

I was commenting from the "played more interesting/better football" rather than "did what they needed to win", and from that perspetive like half the teams in the tournament at least.

Love 2 play 'interesting' football while shipping 3 goals through my leaky defence and going out in the round of 16, that's the true mark of a champion

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CyberPingu posted:

Lmao if you actually believe this

I think the Scots have fapped off to their 0-0 draw they've not had time to watch any of our other games

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

EC10 posted:

i think we can all agree that pogba scoring a banger and then doing a little dance before giving away the ball in the 90th minute which directly led to letting a 3-1 lead slip was more entertaining than england and italy have been

Who wants a Euros trophy when you could have a bunch of people on Twitter saying 'they deserved to make it to the quarter-finals'?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Aphex- posted:

Don't really understand this England Are Boring thing, not after the knockout games.

Got to stick to the narrative so you can maintain moral superiority

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Mash posted:

The dark truth is that every single football fan is unbearable if their team wins a single game

Sheffield Utd fans are the only good fans

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Vintersorg posted:

but lol the UK can't stop the delta wave anyways

I mean, we're not exactly trying to :cripes:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I hope the England fans on Reddit stop sending a woman rape/death threats :)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

the sex ghost posted:

It's coming home

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

But I thought booing the anthem was a loathsome new practice only perpertrated by perfidious Albion :thunkher:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I hope the Italians forget how to pasta ball

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mean Bean Machine posted:

England really have made a disgrace of themselves in these Euros

Yeah how dare we act like a competent team that wins instead of the bunch of shithouse cloggers that everyone loves to laugh at

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Sandwolf posted:

This isn't blood spilling out of my mouth it's victory wine

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hearing the crying German girl has been eaten by flying ants, oh perfidious Albion

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

its three lions not three million flying ants

It's ok I'll call Frank and Dave and they can whip up a new version

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
England have a 100% success record in major finals, it's coming home

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

britishbornandbread posted:

Having breakfast outside Kings Cross and there’s already lads in O’Neill’s absolutely sinking pints at nine in the morning.

It’s Coming Home.

This is the kind of 'get out there hard and fast' attitude that will have the Italians making GBS threads themselves

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Italy may have a bunch of rich flashy kickbois but can they get the job done on a wet Tuesday night in Luton, I don't think so

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://twitter.com/England/status/1414117250462896129

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://twitter.com/Jimllpaintit/status/1414120748764045313

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
That breakfast looks garbo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

https://twitter.com/MrDuperouzel
Tweets tab, read the first word of each tweet and scroll down. Oh my god :golfclap:

Dating back to May 19th, my god :stare:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mick Foley wants us to have a nice day :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
We're gonna Greece the final and it's gonna loving own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity