Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I just got home, what a freakin show!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

If Miro debuted a year ago with the redeemer gimmick it probably wouldn’t have been as good

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

remember the momentum in february 2020? it feels like we're picking up exactly where we left off

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Number

Number!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I didn’t buy the crate because AEW gets enough of my stupid money. I went to the show last night and am going to All Out and NYC. Give me free stuff Tony!!!!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lmao they actually beat raw in the demo? Damnnnnn

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

TonyBros

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The Tony check just cleared

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I don’t know if these are actual production images of the figures, but FWIW a lot of the early figures looked a little weird in the images they released but the final figures resolved a lot of issues. Thinking about Mox’s weird rear end legs on his first figure

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pretty sad that they had to cheat by booking a bunch of good shows in a row in order to convince fans that this show will be booked well

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

whats the deal with the irish whip! you don't have to be irish to do it!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Procrastinator posted:

one thing in impact i'm low key a bigger fan of is that i like "knockouts division" more than "women's division". it always struck me as more inclusive of, say, non-binary performers. though i don't think they've ever had any so maybe that's a moot point.

Got me on this one

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Jade is starring in a Thunder in Paradise remake

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

absolutely disgusting

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

SonicRulez posted:

Yuta was pretty good in there with Darby. Looks like he's working his way toward being #AllElite. Glad to have him aboard honestly.

are you from the future

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

tao of lmao posted:

I want punk and colt to set aside their differences and become friends again

This.

AEW very clearly has special healing powers for everyone that joins.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I am not yearning for Punk but if Tony can get him he absolutely should. If AEW has Daniel Bryan and CM Punk they could legitimately be beating Raw regularly in like a year

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

All Out's in Chicago, right? Just imagine the pop once "Cult of Personality" hits.

I still think MJF should come out to Cult of Personality

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I want Punk if for no other reason than to make Jericho worried about his spot

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

:emptyquote:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I think CM Punk is gonna debut tonight. Gonna be pretty disappointing if he doesn’t and Tony needs to learn to temper expectations

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

boxcarhobo posted:

yea this

i just dont think its going to happen at all because WWE is the (relatively) safe money and vince loves part timers

This isn’t even remotely true anymore lol. AEW cut basically no one during a pandemic and WWE cut Braun Strowman while raking in record profits

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

It’s a moot point anyways because CM Punk will have a guaranteed, no cut clause contract regardless of where he goes

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Roman Reigns posted:

I was under the impression Punk burned the AEW bridge way back when with the whole "I don't do contracts over text" stuff.

maybe that kind of line would burn bridges in the "bury people for not shaking hands" company but everyone in AEW seems pretty chill as long as you don't say hosed up things about them or their families

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

Who said hosed up things about some or their family?

the corn man who shall not be named is one of the few genuinely burned bridges i can think of

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Defenestrategy posted:

Yea but it should have some sort of internal consistent logic or why even bother with a graphic every week, why even have a win/loss record?Just have Tony khan come out and say " yea, buttmcstank is the number one contender now" and peace out.

“The rankings aren’t a debate. They are what they are. Complaining isn’t conversation.” -BBT

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

If CM Punk signs with AEW that would suck for that CM Punk super fan Cora Jade that probably signed a 5 year deal with WWE and hasn’t done anything besides lose matches on NXT (and 205 live for some reason??)

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

bryan and punk do not like each other and i would not be surprised if 'getting' one of them is enough to be a dealbreaker for the other. it's time for the thread to vote. would you rather have bryan danielson in aew, or would you rather have cm punk in aew? start voting now. you can vote as many times as you like.

Your vote only counts if it includes the top 5 theme songs you’d give both of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Tonight’s card is Bryan Danielson vs CM Punk, with guest appearances from The Rock, Bret Hart, Blitzkrieg, Mick Foley and more. Should be a great show!

tony schiavone said its a "one match show"