Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

sticklefifer posted:

All he had to do was buy Yano's DVD

Didn't he try to? I remember Mox running down the timekeeper or someone for cash so that he could buy the DVD but then Yano cheated him and ran off with the DVD later. Would've been during their preview tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
that's a hot number

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

karmicknight posted:

Steel Draw Boy

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
starting that match with the long lockup was so beautiful to me

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

holy poo poo

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
also mods change my name to Varlin Genmist

e: Snarry Shitwon?!?!?!??!?!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I also realized today that AEW really needs to be on streaming.

Fite + VPN

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
britt baker figure has no makeup so that you can do it yourself

actually, give me a line of small unpainted AEW figurines, i'd be into that

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Worth noting that Rampage tapings will likely be paired after many of the live Dynamites, possibly starting with that 8/18 show?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
sure, gimme that gangtag too

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
news so big it forced dave to write a normal sentence

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wazzu posted:

I really enjoyed the show this week, but didn't enjoy the finish to Christian and Hardy, just felt weird that at 8 Christian got up into the ring, Hardy turned away and kill switch.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Yeah I have no idea what was up with that finish. It felt like we missed a couple of steps on the way, but it didn't tarnish the match

I believe it was a metaphor. The match started with them being locked up with each other, longer than most would normally be locked up. It ended with Christian recovering for an extended period of time before returning with a surprising amount of strength left in him.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
drat, got spoiled by youtube thumbnails, my own drat fault

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Procrastinator posted:

one thing in impact i'm low key a bigger fan of is that i like "knockouts division" more than "women's division". it always struck me as more inclusive of, say, non-binary performers. though i don't think they've ever had any so maybe that's a moot point.

I like that idea as well, especially since there's no "men's" title anywhere, but I also don't like that they named the division after slang for hot chicks.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Quantum of Phallus posted:

aew could name their women’s division after another DC comic, The Invisibles. a little joke for the comics readers out there

mods pls rename this poster to The Filth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Guillermus posted:

Negative Hobbs vs - 1 in Full Gear 2032

Negative Dave gives it 3.5 stars bc he uses the men's matches as a bathroom break

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Vince MechMahon posted:

I can't think of a good portmanteau of "pasta" and her catchphrase to name it, so this will never happen :(

I'm. That. Sbitch.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
he should change his name to Fire of the Sun

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the hangman got cavpilled

and i think i like it

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Vandar posted:

I've got some time before Dynamite, so I'm going to catch up on my Youtube subs. Oh cool, Ashens uploaded a new video yesterday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd8nAEW0D6Q

What wonderful timing. :allears:

I never imagined there would be so many steps. With the amount of work you're doing, you could be making real food!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

enigmahfc posted:

does anyone know if there are going to be any pre-sale codes for the tickets that go on sale this Friday, for the Cincy event?

it was just in the email about tonight's show

tomorrow morning, 10am EST
FLEETCIN