Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i will close this thread next wednesday so someone figure it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matti
Mar 31, 2019

lord im cute

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

matti posted:

lord im cute

Literally A Person posted:

Hairs look good!

Also, nice flannel.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

New thread will likely get new and different people to post pics because threads with high page counts usually settle into a regular stable of posters, that's probably the usual reason but also id have to post a new pic

That's actually a really good point.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fresh fruit is an important part of a complete diet.

Especially the most dick-shaped fruit

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

matti posted:

lord im cute

(but with a moustache)

matti
Mar 31, 2019

nekala määrää

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Rad as hell. Is that Finnish on the sticker or did I have a stroke?

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

I feel psychotic when I smile for pictures

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Oh dammit matti
I look 5 years older at least

Ok, major diet motivation

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Yeah I got one of those smiles too

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

Gym selfie?

After a job

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
If we need a new thread ok but then I have to shave my pits for a dress selfie and idk if anyone wants that.

...I think everyone looks good here but that's just my opinion man

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I just saw that the 5th anniversary of Chris Cornel's death is today so I decided to try to learn Burden in my Hand.

I was only working on it for about an hour so bear with me.

It's low quality video and I don't know why but the audio is off. You'll get the gist of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-OceNi56nc

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Audio is off because you removed the flannel can't do grunge without it

Penny is gorgeous

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Treecko posted:

Audio is off because you removed the flannel can't do grunge without it

Penny is gorgeous

Hmm, true.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I smoked the drug, Marijuana

Your tattoo looks rad, what is it?

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

You just got 2 new subscribers, Penny.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I just saw that the 5th anniversary of Chris Cornel's death is today so I decided to try to learn Burden in my Hand.

I was only working on it for about an hour so bear with me.

It's low quality video and I don't know why but the audio is off. You'll get the gist of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-OceNi56nc

I do like Open C, but I always sound like Devin Townsend when I tune to it. :v:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
edit: just occurred to me that this wasn't a selfie, so I'm replacing it with a picture of me & a Faroese lady

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

Rad as hell. Is that Finnish on the sticker or did I have a stroke?

I'm pretty sure that's Finnish. Isn't matti a Finnish name? Maybe I'm making too many assumptions.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 04:12 on May 19, 2022

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
perkele

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Scathach posted:

Your tattoo looks rad, what is it?

It's a rhinoceros beetle with a hanya mask this is the clearest pic I got showing it

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Those are some sweet tattoos.

I don't know why (i've had a few) but I just learned River of Deceit by Mad Season about an hour ago. I played it and sang on my own. I'm debating uploading it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Ah gently caress it.

So again, you have to understand that I learned the song 30 minutes before I recorded the video and I have a weird thing with my pinky on my left hand that I can't use for playing guitar.... which is very important to have all of your fingers. I just listened to the song quite a few times (i mean I've heard it 100 times before but I was listening about the music this time) and read the tabs and just kind of threw it together. This is a complete rough draft and I don't know why I would post something like this.

I have never, in my life, recorded myself singing. I was in choir throughout all of school though so I can at least hold a tune I think. It may be a bit off in parts because I'm trying to play something I just learned and I have to read the lyrics off the screen at the same time because I don't know them. When playing the guitar and singing at the same time, sometimes the guitar "beat" can be off of what your singing beat is so it can make it more complicated. But poo poo, I did it after 30 minutes.

Please go easy on me. I have no idea why I'm posting this (alcohol).

edit: also, because of the last video I changed the resolution on my face camera to much higher but it uploaded the video at 240p and yet again the audio is out of sync. No idea why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8rWjpl-CIo

edit 2: huh, the video I posted earlier is now in 1080. So I guess youtube slowly updates your videos after a while. Weird.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 08:54 on May 19, 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

YeahTubaMike posted:

edit: just occurred to me that this wasn't a selfie, so I'm replacing it with a picture of me & a Faroese lady

I saw the pic before and I don't think that anyone in here would complain about a normal picture of someone. :)

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
my front facing camera doesn't work and i forgot how to take aughts-style selfies around 2011 or so so the only time i have pictures of myself is if wifetheknife decides to take one of us

we went on vacation last week, here's us at dinner somewhere very expensive and very disappointing (for me)

blacked out her face because she'd kill me if i didn't, even though she looked wonderful

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Edit- What happened to my tiktok

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7099427799471213870

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 00:42 on May 20, 2022

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

I made a new hiking buddy

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Chernobyl Princess posted:

I made a new hiking buddy

!!!!

I never want to go through infancy with another b but I will say I miss all that time of just having them next to you snoozin'. I hope you guys have a lot of good times getting to know each other!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

!!!!

I never want to go through infancy with another b but I will say I miss all that time of just having them next to you snoozin'. I hope you guys have a lot of good times getting to know each other!!!

agreed. all my stupid rear end friends refuse to have babies. who's baby am i gonna cuddle????????

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pennywise the Frown posted:

edit 2: huh, the video I posted earlier is now in 1080. So I guess youtube slowly updates your videos after a while. Weird.

Yeah it shows you in the video edit page that it's still processing HD. It takes a while to process 1080p, and forever to process 1440p. In the meanwhile it tosses a low res video so it has something to show.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

agreed. all my stupid rear end friends refuse to have babies. who's baby am i gonna cuddle????????

Babies eat people's bodies as they sleep. That's why they keep them in cribs, so the baby doesn't get out and start eating the parent's body. God help u if you have twins or more

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Babies are so cute, but so annoying. My son once slapped me because I wouldn't give him grated cheese.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

antidote posted:

Babies are so cute, but so annoying. My son once slapped me because I wouldn't give him grated cheese.

She likes to grab my face with her tiny baby claws.

Her older brother is currently having a tantrum about going to daycare.

Kids are great but deeply frustrating.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mistayke
May 7, 2003

UglyAnarchist posted:

I feel psychotic when I smile for pictures

I see signs of Bruxism on this pic. Do you grind your teeth at night?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Started a new job and I'm establishing minimal make-up.

Some under-eye concealer and eyeshadow. Last time I tried this, I got asked if I was sick. :v:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Das Boo posted:

Started a new job and I'm establishing minimal make-up.

Some under-eye concealer and eyeshadow. Last time I tried this, I got asked if I was sick. :v:

Cheek bone game extremely on point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

guelph lake?