Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Hell ye new thread new selfies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
OP says no pelvic bones, but where do we stand on tits? Lotta grey area here. I'm asking for friends. My friends are my tits.

(I don't have the self confidence for that :( )

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Woebin posted:

I like your selfies.

You should post a selfie too! No judgement selfie zone :cool:

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

WTF the rules were very clear about this

Wtf thanks for pointing this out. Pretty disgusting honestly.

Edit: sending OP a message.

Editx2: OP says "stop sending me messages".

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Nooner posted:

most of these pictures are clearly not selfies. I will be reporting you all to the forums moderation team fyi

Too bad you aren't on that team, hey Nooner? :smug:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I legit feel bad for that joke. I am sorry Nooner.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I don't like hurting Nooner! :(

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Katamari Democracy posted:

My camera is like. 800 Megapixels or some poo poo. So I dunno how goons are doing selfies from their phone
I'm a tiny person.

If I took a dick pic same problem though.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Y'all look awesome and cool and I'd absolutely hang with any of you. Well, if I didn't know you were goons. It's a red flag. For me too :v:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

chillin with my minimes

I like that if you combine the expressions on the kids' faces you get yours. That's a good family representation.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Desperado Bones, that pretty much checks out for me honestly.

Knot My President! threw me for a loop tho.

Also

Sid Vicious posted:

the bong is named Tom DeBonge

I wanna party with you.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Section 9 posted:

I don't often post in these threads because I am old and not big on selfies, but I love reading them to see the diversity of goons and they're just so positive and wholesome. Since there's a new thread I'll post a picture that totally does not contribute to diversity, but I had to take a selfie for profile pics at the new IT job I started at last week after a year of unemployment so why the hell not.

You actually look a lot like a really awesome guy I knew. Dropped acid with him and poo poo, generally had a great time hanging with him. So seeing your pic I just get the grooviest vibes :cool:

Y'all goons looking cool as beans in general. Extra props to Mistayke for pimping out the keyboards hell ye.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

my mom said she would be upset if i legally changed my name to Sid

Your mum doesn't know poo poo, sorry to break it to you. Me? I'm for it. I'm your new mum.

Also goons are loving rad and awesome and sexy. Unless you get banned for real reasons (mods!!!) Then you lose your status.

Pretty brutal tho, real blow to the ego cause I can't be assured I'm the sexiest goon. A blow I'll take in stride based on the coolness of goons :cool:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Hell yea :cool:

I'm taking a break between packing stuff to move.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

By popular demand posted:

I don't approve of your fashion sense.

striped and sleeveless is for Russian sailors.

That is the worst way to ask me to take my top off. Shame.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
How do you know I'm not? I have a water phobia but I do like lifting heavy things and hitting on women.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Honestly I feel like you nailed my entire aesthetic in one photo, goddamn.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Honestly I saw the pic and thought you looked good you just would benefit from different clothes and a better pose. Other than that the goon themself looked like a regular dude?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm a big fan of argon oil personally but there's a tonne of great products for fizz. Genuinely try out watch and woot or whatever dumb name they're under now. Some fantastic megathreads for hair care. Helped my hair for sure.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

gently caress off dickhead. I think you look rad and cool. I genuinely don't think you look ugly and I think you should view yourself more kindly, you loving dick.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

This is way better than you might think. The look of joy on your face, the worry on the kids' is loving great. It's the best role reversal and I adore it.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I've been letting my appearance slip a bit and had to run out today and I can devolve into chud looking territory so I took my angry chud youtube ranter pic. Complete with sunglasses, hat, and sitting in car.

I want you to scream conspiracies at me :pervert:

Also nothing interesting, here's my leg muscles. I haven't shaved, it was lockdown right after moving house.

Also got my biceps and abs going now. Aww ye.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Good leg posts :cool:

And yeah I shave my legs because it feels good and is comfy but also I just like having them while wearing dresses. Call me vain. I think we can all see I have the best legs tho, sorry y'all :smug:

Also that edit is goddamn amazing. If I was retiring from posting I'd be so satisfied

Edit: the funniest thing is in my leg pic that isn't the shape of my junk sadly. My shorts in that pic are literally XXL shorts and I normally wear XS clothes. So it just sits weirdly. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone.

syntaxfunction fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Aug 11, 2021

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Looks are looks and they are good.

It's 1am, I just got back in from a random rear end 5km walk.

I bounce between way more femme where I wear makeup and dresses and I definitely enjoy that presentation. It makes me feel very good.

Right now tho, I'm all about building muscle.

I have no good ab pics to post, sadly. Nothing appropriate I think, anyway. They're censored because they were for progress but I know some folks be sensitive about all that :shrug:

Also Woebin and larche be kicking rear end :cool: I really hope you get that promotion, cause loving hell if help desk doesn't kill you slowly and/or quickly.

syntaxfunction fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Aug 12, 2021

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

larchesdanrew posted:

Oh gosh I love your hair. I've been trying to get length on mine for years but it just gets about as long as it is now and starts coiling around itself.

Aw thanks. I actually hate my hair weirdly, because I seem to get a lot of compliments. I think I got self conscious when I asked for hairstyle suggestions early on HRT and the goon hair thread in W&W (or whatever they are called right now) basically told me that long hair would never look good. I can't remember if they mentioned femme cuts not working on me or if that was other people at the time haha.

But thanks! :kimchi:

Aginor posted:

Who wants to see me teaching poo poo?

The answer is always yes :getin:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Rucking around Baltimore like a big nerd. It is by far too hot out for this poo poo.

The nerd look is absolutely loving in. Comfort and passion is the new cool. You're loving acing this poo poo.

numberoneposter posted:

it wont imbed on web :(

You're my favourite Sombrebro. Points added for the glasses and sun with sunglasses. Points docked for Bitcoin, unless it's ironically worn. Then less, but still some, points.

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

So I'm in Berlin and just met up with a friend who took me out to a bunch of parties/raves. God I want to move here.

This fills me with warmth, it's so genuine. You look like you're having a blast altho be careful cause if the letters fall down that would really hurt!

Katamari Democracy posted:

Was going to post this during work but it sucks doing the timg tag at work on a smart phone.

You look like one of the techs I worked with who I thought was rad. You give me loving good vibes. Just lose that nerd poo poo in the background :cool: Numbers are for chumps.

Nuts and Gum posted:

I got Invisalign today. I think I should have gone with regular braces, you can't even drink whiskey with these things in and you're supposed to have them on 22-23 hrs a day. That's not nearly enough time to be a drunk!!

This is so loving good. Taking care of your teeth is loving scary and daunting, so going to the toothdoc and dealing with this poo poo is awesome, and even if they suck you'll feel way better taking care of yourself!

I dunno how to take selfies but I wore a dress today for the first time in months and months. No idea why, just wanted to.

There's a reason I don't wear dresses a lot haha.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I saw you and I was like "ooh I know so many people who think you're exactly their type."

I take awful selfies. They are Something Awful.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm old as gently caress at 31. I wanted to talk a selfie but going without sleep for two nights does not make my selfie confidence increase it turns out.

I know, it surprised me too!

Also goons are loving rad. Even the mod looks rad, which is pretty fucken bullshit as far as internet forums go. What a crock of poo poo.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I haven't slept for three days lol

On the plus sides my abs look loving banging right now, goddamn.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I flash my abs or flex my biceps and cute girls suddenly get interested. What a bizarre turn of events. It's also a nice party trick to squat housemates.

Also the lack of sleep is just a thing. Clinical acute insomnia since late childhood. I just live with it.

My tits also apparently soothe :shrug:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
All these goons are so loving cool and rad and awesome! How the gently caress are goons, OF ALL FUCKEN PEOPLE, so awesome and cool looking?

Miss Broccoli posted:

broccoli lady is home now
thank you
Yay! You're amazing Miss Broccoli, please take care of yourself!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I showed this thread to a friend of my and they were like "What the gently caress, why do these internet nerds look cool? That shouldn't happen!"

So there you go, goons.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Catastrophe posted:

tl;dr this account is owned by a crazy person

Eh, more likely than you think. I refused to be in pictures too until a few years ago. Mine was fueled by intense dysphoria tho. I'm still not a massive fan of my own pictures.

But my relation is that I am also a crazy person and when my obsessions run off I can't handle mirrors. If I notice myself avoiding or being uncomfortable around them I need to check my stress levels, meds, etc. It hasn't been a problem for quite some time but it's always a thing.

You can be as crazy as you want, as long as you don't impact yourself and others negatively, in my opinion.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I am posting in this thread and absolutely no one (that doesn't have the moderator ability to) can stop me!

I am wearing a mask. It is safe and good to do. I have another selfie I like but even tho it's got no nudity I feel like it may be too sexual (exposed shoulders!) for the modest beliefs of this forum.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Hey Catastrophe, which one are you? :v: That's a badass pic tho!

And matti that is by far the nicest dive bar bathroom I've seen. Looking rad tho. Sort of dude I want to have a beer with and then bitch and praise the bad and good local bands.

Also I'm being scandalous. Probate me, my shoulders are worth it.

I checked like fifteen times to make sure there was no actual nudity.

And today I've swapped for a red crop top. These are unusual for me, as they are not tank tops and hoodies. Wild.

Edit: a today selfie.

syntaxfunction fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Sep 23, 2021

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Treecko posted:

I used to hate my picture being taken and hide from the camera, but I've gotten more used to it. All my school photos were trash and now I feel bad for my Mom that she doesn't have nice ones of me.

https://imgur.com/a/fXCAqY8

This my dorky rear end. I was LT. Surge last Halloween.

Lt Surge had a Raichu primarily tho! That was his signature! But you look rad as beans so I guess I can allow this slip up.

Also I don't know what it is but I love looking at the stuff in backgrounds of photos. The box fan and bird cage (?) really help frame it. I am for it.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Treecko posted:

I just didn't have a Raichu laying around at this time so I went with the Pika lmao. I know my apartment was kinda trashed when I took it, I was in the middle of moving and tossing old stuff out. It was a spur of the moment picture with things I hand.

The cage is my guinea pigs old one that he had to stay in while he was injured, he's doing much better and has a nice big cage now!

Nah that's fair. In the games Surge used some Pikanchoos anyway so I *guess* it's fine. And your apartment is fine too, have you not seen goon living situations? That poo poo is depressing, yours is fine even if stuff is around.

Also guinea pigs are awesome, I encourage a temporary pivot for pics of him.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Personally I find it offensive that I showed such scandalous skin and instead Woebin got called out for pictures that show just as much.

I would like to be targeted for being too sexual too, please.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Woebin posted:

The sight of your bare shoulders has tainted my very soul, and I shall be joining a nunnery post-haste to avert damnation.

Modesty is for the weak.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I think Elentor was referring to the pictures of naked people on the wall behind Woebin

I am aware. I just want to be called out on the internet. It's been a dream of mine since I wasn't a child.

kntfkr posted:

COVER YOUR loving SHOULDERS, SOME OF US HAVE KIDS

If you have kids you should be thankful for any shred of humanity someone shows you.

Literally A Person posted:

Okay, from here on let's just say shoulders, navels, ankles and such: yes, nudity (and for the sake of argument even if it's in the background): no.

Fair enough?

I agree. Theoretically if Woebin printed pictures of me in not-quite-scandalous poses and put them on the wall would that be okay?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

matti posted:

from few weeks ago

You look worried and need a hug. I would hug you.

Sitting Here posted:

They're heeeeeeeeere, my earrings I ordered from Spinz via her SA mart thread :kimchi: :kimchi: :kimchi:

gotta include my dumb mug in the photo bc selfie thread

Ah those are gorgeous, and your eyeshadow is fantastic!

I did a selfie. It's okay!

My mood is about what it seems!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Woebin posted:

Hello, selfie thread. There are no nudes in this elevator, I'm pretty sure.

Dang that's a good style! I love the dark look without looking like you are a wannabe for a Matrix movie. Rad as beans :cool: