Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

On the theme of bars - me being a barbitch.

Lord the attention you must get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Valko posted:

This heatwave is going to be the death of me. I heard a lot of thunder today but we still got no rain. There is a hosepipe ban in effect now. I don't think it's rained in almost two weeks and that's crazy where I'm from. We're supposed to have the same climate as Seattle.

My hair feels like greased rope (google it). I had a vivid dream a few nights ago in which I had short hair again. It was a truly liberating experience.

Are you in a medieval prison cell?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Valko posted:

Ancient farmhouse that my great uncle lived in. Fell into disrepair, got fixed up with a zinc roof and steel door. It's where we keep things like left over fencing, chicken feeders, cow trough etc.

Neat
I was teasing. When I was in France we stayed at an ancient stone home with a real thatched roof. It was horribly expensive and the food was some of the best of my life

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

TFW you’ve drunk “the beers for the week” on Sunday

I thought you were 20
:haw:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

blight rhino posted:

This was from a year or so, ago, I posted earlier :

I have since forgone the shaved head look, and just gone wild :

I'm a low budget Bob Ross.
(lower budget Bob Ross)

Might get a hair cut short on the sides and back and keep the top. But really, just kind of want to shave it again.

I had someone ask if I had a perm. I use pomade to brush it down and keep it fairly tame for work.
I mean this in a friendly way!!! I was told my hair was too messy and looking back I saw they were right in some of my pics!

All that aside, all you goons are fabulous looking. I'm trying to reach your levels :angel:

e- i have been asked if I'm going to play Santa this year. so far, I declined cause I don't like ... holidays. but, if I can get a few in me, WHY NOT

Cut it big time, top and bottom

Well trimmed cared for hair is ALWAYS RIGHT

I mean that in a friendly way- I was told my hair was too messy and I looked back and saw it was in some pics!

Spinz fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jul 28, 2021

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

whats your discord

Oh yeah it was something like, "Has anyone told you you're beautiful yet and what's your Discord username?" lol

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Derpies posted:

From when she was a baby many years ago but large head baby

Okay this is genuinely terrifying lol

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

Yaaayyyy new thread! As you can tell, we're very serious individuals. I got a new girlfriend y'all!

Joy
I'm happy for you it's so awesome!!! :D
:dance:
I like her

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Luxuriating

I WAS WEARING HOT PANTS UNDERNEATH THAT SHIRT I AM NOT PANTSLESS IN THIS PIC!!!

Your pics are the equivalent to my posts lol
Game recognize game

:haw:

Edit: intent not quality lol

Obv

Spinz fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Sep 2, 2021

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

The Walrus posted:

get well soon broccoli lady

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

This isn't a selfie post, I haven't put on makeup for a year now at least but
Someone bought me this selfie type avatar, I've no idea who, and its pretty cool. It looks like multiple pics of me mashed together and with flattering filters lol

Thank you mystery goon
It certainly makes me smile when I see it. I actually kind of startle every time, its eerie, like a surprise reflection in a nice mirror.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Catastrophe posted:

This is the selfie thread but I'm going to talk about this for just a sec.

I was looking back at things I did online pre-2015 and I was way less angry and stressed. I started obsessing over Trump's campaign and then his eventual presidency and just gained more and more hatred and anxiety over it all. I'd spend all day reading endless political news and commentary and then be so worked up that I'd snap at my friends, family, or coworkers more and more. I have to take a break from it. I stopped following some threads much, stopped following any political subreddits, etc. I OD'd on outrage. I just don't want to be that angry anymore.
Well I'm glad to read this by the way. I really hope you stick to it, I've seen lots of your posts where you're just too angry and kind of violent sounding. I'm glad you're working on it that's what matters. Good to see you. :love:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Catastrophe posted:

I used to wiggle and climb myself up the inside of doorways in houses since I was a little kid because it would make my grandma laugh so hard that she'd have tears in her eyes. This is the last picture of me performing that silly stunt for her at her house to crack her up on my last visit to Wisconsin before she passed away.

This owns

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

The Walrus posted:

Getting high and chilling on the floor with pets is one of the finest things in life

This is the picture to use if you ever go on dating websites

Trust me

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Woebin posted:

This is very sweet.

Here's a beach goth.

Microwave's mom meets Janice Joplin I love it

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Catastrophe posted:

This thread is strange for me because I've historically been terrified of being in most photos. Many of me with others from the past few years include me holding up my hand(s) to block my face from the camera. So many photos of people like my wife smiling next to me and all you see from me is a giant hand. There's one I remember that my mother took of me while visiting out here and my face looks like straight up murder because I had just noticed the camera before she snapped it. I had tape over the camera on my work laptops for years because I was terrified I'd somehow turn it on during a meeting and someone would see my face. My therapist refused to continue meetings until I turned on my webcam for them and then insisted that I look into the camera during them and, well, I lasted 2 meetings into that before I quit going to them because the panic was way worse than the reasons I was there in the first place.

tl;dr this account is owned by a crazy person
We knew this
Its ok

You don't need to say that :)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Worf posted:

THE BEACONS ARE LIT, GONDOR CALLS FOR AID

Omg

um
That's really just not fair OK that's all I'm gonna say

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

:lmao: irl

ADORABLE
do not know it away it's ART

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Sitting Here posted:

They're heeeeeeeeere, my earrings I ordered from Spinz via her SA mart thread :kimchi: :kimchi: :kimchi:

gotta include my dumb mug in the photo bc selfie thread
Yay yay yay

Thank you!!!

It's the neatest thing knowing that some of my pieces are going to goons, that hadn't occurred to me but it's like that small world feeling :love:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Catastrophe posted:

help im in jail lol

This is a really really good picture
Hang on to it, use I the next time you're in love. Look at that padlock send it to them and say something about they have your heart.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Lol
aight

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

:lmao:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

MrQwerty posted:

not a selfie but I got bombarded with image messages from my girl right after I got to work last night, and I open up the message to find this poo poo

I like your girl and she loves you

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Pennywise the Frown posted:

The shelter acquired a few cats in October so they named a few of them after horror people. Pennywise, Jason Voorhees, Michael Meyers, Ghostface. I was looking at a cat named Target (I would have renamed her) and I saw they had a Pennywise so I had to look. I went in his cage (like 6 feet tall) and he was AAAALLLLL over me. Licking my face, snuggling, just immediately. I was sold right then and there. I just went there to look and came home with him.

I AM THRILLED
awesome

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Katamari Democracy posted:

Not really a selfie. But I started my first career this year and the company has awarded me with the "Outstanding Newcomer Award".

It was very exciting for me because yeah I am still on my first year at the company. But out of the many people they chose me as the most outstanding and promising. So im really happy to work here. Best laid back job I ever had and the benefits are noice.

This is kick rear end
Congratulations

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Every time I lay down on the couch for a nap Penny jumps up on me to sleep.

Omg
:love:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Hackers film 1995 posted:

im the result of months of haircut neglect, sub freezing working conditions, and insomnia.
its cool
]

You have great hair and would look good groomed

So when you are ready.....
The world will welcome you back

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Omg
It truly sounded good

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Katamari Democracy posted:

New glasses. I invested a lot into my eyes and got the works.

The are a bit wider than my old pair. But they are still the Airdrop Oakleys. Also Brown instead of black with a brown tint to it. They are loving awesome. Wow I need to clean my monitor.

E- Colors look a whole lot sharper too. I did mention I was a little colorblind and I didn't know my shirt was Al Borland flannel red.

Those glasses DEFINITELY look good
Wear them always

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Upside-down Don King

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Naptime for me too

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

When I lose 10 pounds I'm treating myself to a haircut, I need one so badly. I've been whacking at it in the bathroom with scissors for 2.5 years lol

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Could be that a haircut gets your over the 10lb threshold

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Alright you guys and gals are pretty amazing. I never noticed or thought of it that way BUT when I get my hair colored professionally again I will tell her to match my poo eyeballs. :haw: Thanks!!!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

monkeytennis posted:

Decompressing after sitting in front of a laptop all day. I think I’m going to grow my hair (I would usually get it cut short at this length). Someone tell me that 49 (almost 50) isn’t too old to grow it longer.

Maybe you could but I wouldn't
It looks great now

Trim up beard too
Separately (I promise this is separate, I've been thinking this for MONTHS)

Guys the scraggly look is going to be out out out

Just like I need to not be fat you need to have groomed hair on your head when you want to ever snag a significant other!!!
Increase your odds!!!

I'm serious

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Valko posted:

You have nice hair and it does look good now. I'd say just go for it. I was 35 when I decided to grow my hair long, I'm almost 40 now. It would need a trim but I'll still keep it neck-length.

e: I went searching for images of salt and pepper hair. Just an inch longer and with a little more beard growth you could be George Clooney.

This is an incredibly helpful post, I'm going to hijack it.

He's right re the hair, exactly ^

As far as beard, google George Clooney beard images. The vast majority are rather closely trimmed, groomed for sure and it looks great.

When it's longer it and bushy it ages and doesnt flatter even him, surely one of the most attractive men of the modern era (lol)

So

His pics are a good how to as far as facial hair imo.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I want to marry your cat

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Real quick I wanna give a big thumbs up to shorter hair on a guy sorry dudes

And if you have a beard you need to keep it very well trimmed

Does ZZ Top ever look sexy to you come on

(Love this thread and all of you)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I had something really major happen today and I can't stop crying

My brother had 2 photo albums I didn't know existed and inside were a couple of pictures of me in the bar I ran. No pictures besides these exist whatsoever, sad story, doesn't matter now. I was happy here :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Also me as Princess Leia. I had a fling with a really artistic nerdy guy from my work who was really into Star Wars and he made an elaborate Darth Vader costume and he talked me into going with him to some premiere of the 1st trilogy as her. This is in his apartment p sure

Lol

Spinz fucked around with this message at 02:13 on May 11, 2022