Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Woebin posted:

Stockholm in late September is loving cold.

Remember when you single-handedly forced AYB to add NSFW tags because you could not resist posting your nudes in a SFW site for others to see without their consent/warning
Is making sure something naked is in frame every now and then part of the exhibitionism fetish urge that you just can't resist or is it just a side-gig to you being a sexpest

If you're reading this from the rap sheet/leper's colony guess why calling the sexpest a sexpest was overturned in less than 24h. Hint: it's not because of lack of proof that they like showing nudes without consent.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Sep 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

teen witch posted:

E: the caption is “I need to fix the jeans”

Jesus Christ you look literally how I pictured.

EFB a bunch times.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Bloop posted:

That is the opposite of what you were EFBd about

I was saying that usually when a goon describes themselves as heavy they are either taking the piss and an ultra marathon runner or have massively (lol) understated the situation and have trouble fitting through doorways. So I'm not really sure what I was expecting but it wasn't "basically the average human shape I see around me daily"

Nevermind then, I did picture teen witch exactly like that especially from the times we posted about the pangs of being mixed color/having colored hair.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

teen witch posted:

finally starting ol righty. I sat for four drat hours. No numbing cream. I’m so…so tired. So hungry. Feed the fat lady and her glistening ink arm. Aaaaaaa

That's a loving sick tattoo.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Bloop posted:

I'm not sure a single goon had ever looked like what I imagined

Mostly because I imagine everyone except spinz as their avatar.

lil swamp, spinz, teen witch, and basically every EVE goon looks like how I imagined them.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And for the halloween party I just went as myself, I am the worst.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 22, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Literally A Ghost posted:

It isn't a halloween party unless at least one person is jokerfied

She was by far the one who put the most effort too, that was 2 hours just for the makeup.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I had the opposite experience, I don't really feel the lining at all but after six hours of shading I just wanted existence to end.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I stopped bleaching this year to get my curly hair back and then I went on and dyed it anyway, the color is fading as it slowly returns to black but I thought it was a nice result so, a year in not bleaching:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

syntaxfunction posted:

Your curls are divine goddamn. Is that all natural or do you have an intensive care regime?

Every morning I wake up and open palm slam some argan oil into the hair,

I don't really have an extensive routine I use the Redken Curvaceous conditioner when I wash my hair, Moroccanoil when I wake up and the Redken Curvaceous Ringlet leave-in before I go out or before I go to sleep. Occasionally I use some generic coconut oil and if I'm having a night out sometimes I use Kérastase Elixir Ultime Le Masque to give it a nice a scent after the conditioner.

A lot of these are leftovers from when I was an ethnic hair model so as I run out of them I'll eventually default to just using argan oil + whichever coconut oil conditioner is available on the market.

Thank you for the nice words.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeehaw

Will probably never go out like this but lol

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That is a myth/meaningless number.

Edit: To elaborate, that number is always tossed around with a reference to the book Color in Business, Science and Industry. Even the wikipedia link refers to it - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_vision#cite_note-Judd_1975-25

I own that book and not only does it not say what people think it says

The number "10 million colors" is absolutely meaningless without context.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Dec 22, 2021

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hackers film 1995 posted:

im red/green and blue/green colorblind so therefore i myself am meaningless

We can distinguish around ~4000 gradations of light within the same exposure level our eye is open to, and about 2000 variations between hue and saturation, of which pure hue is a very low vaguely identified number because it varies greatly between individuals, but our distinction of hue, despite it being the chief identifier of what color is, is so poor that most TV and codec compression methods start by splitting our hue perception in the shittiest lowest quality channel and luminance perception in the most.

So the wildly inaccurate 10m number tossed around, ironically, would not go down a lot to most colorblind people under the metrics used to create it.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Real talk you're looking great, Pennywise.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chernobyl Princess posted:

My mother in law took a very nice picture of me looking like a real grown up person with a mortgage and a kid and suchlike

If that was the goal you nailed it, you look like you're about to say "so Matt and I decided that we want a place with a bigger garage. Yes, a bigger garage. Because it's not just about our car and truck, we also need space for when our families visit" in those real estate reality shows.

"The Princess' budget is $600,000 but I'm gonna tell you, in this neighborhood, it ain't easy, but we are gonna do our best, though we do believe they are gonna have to increase their budget to 700 if they want to buy, their dream house here in Chernobyl."

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm not gonna lie I was thinking exactly of Love it or List it lol.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
o noes the hair color is gone

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's gonna turn pink this time

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I did it I dyed pink

I wrote about some of the details in the hair thread because two bottles of the same hair dye with the same name can come with completely different colors it turns out lol.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jan 14, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oof get better fam but if it was for dancing it was for a good cause :getin:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I took this pic myself :ssh:

That's one hell of a powerful selfie skill.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elentor fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Feb 14, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

knuthgrush posted:

two views of the current cyberpunk dystopia.

This got me laughing harder than it should have

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Seriously though you do look really great! A very "bad" look. And I don't mean that in a joking way. Very cute.

Thanks a lot. That was my first night out after a nightmarish 3 weeks of medical issues. Thanks to goon help I was able to afford treatment and get back on foot. I suppose nothing screams cyberpunk dystopia more than depending on gofundme to pay medical bills to stay alive, but at least I wanted my first night out healthy to be, look and feel good.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun with UV lights.

My root hair dye glows pink, the rest glows white. It's pretty amusing.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

well UMG blocked my content lol. Good algorithm I guess. Well here's my dumb channel of like 5 videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCww26NnYmpmfe9-mtqtNitQ

This was wholesome as gently caress.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loving perfect lol

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Very powerful grey pattern.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah I never realized that but goddamn that's a perfect color matchup.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Speaking of streaming, been trying to create a light setup before I eventually get a green screen.

Room light off:

Room light on:

Think I probably need one more light source for the foreground.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I'm thinking this source isn't diffuse enough, sadly, so I'll just try to turn it down a bit to match ambient lighting.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I knew you could do it.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thought I was going overdressed for Sonic 2 and gf shows up wearing a tie, it's good when someone gets you.

Someone called us businesspunk a while ago and the name stuck pretty hard.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Batterypowered7 posted:

Goddamn, how long did it take you to smoke the weed?

I don't want to emptyquote but lol.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
With that said there are clearly more pros than cons obviously

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

I went to Prague over the weekend and found a cat Cafe! Didn't have to wait long for a new friend

Ah I see you made safe to the catplex, Mr. Bond.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elentor fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Apr 26, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

From last Friday, after a haircut:

Looking pretty darn good.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Crossposting some selfies from a party I went to.

I think this is legit the outfit I'm most proud of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JamMaster Flash posted:

"Work" and vacation

V. powerful gj