Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

think i'm a wrestling fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Dynamite thoughts:

They should put Sour Boy on tv

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

DeathChicken posted:

I appreciate Meltzer not knowing what to call Bryan and referring to him at one point as Daniel Bryan Danielson

He’s gonna be Daniel Bryanson

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Daniel Bryan Danielson, D 👇B 👇D 👇

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Davros1 posted:

WWE desperately trying to trademark the word "Yes" right about now.

yeah! yeah! yeah!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

projecthalaxy posted:

I know all the AEW thread people areuch smarter than me but if somehow hypothetically someone else wasn't familiar with the Arthur Ashe Stadium show, thats a building in New York they're running Sep 22.

arthur ashe, the father of modern wrestling

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

I would love to see Tama Tonga in AEW. Maybe an exchange program. I doubt he'd sign though - seems to be a NJPW lifer.

its awesome that people in either company no longer have to choose. if they want to scratch that itch of working big shows in america/japan for a few weeks/months, they can pick up some extra paychecks without having to make life altering decisions

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Don’t punch trash can lids, folks

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lid posted:

There is an amazing amount of hand wringing about how AEW has put a criminal on TV.

Then some smarter people have asked what about Jimmy Uso.

It's been a blast.

hahahaha of course thats gonna be the angle they go with

the vincepilled brain is truly amazing

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

theres a lot of stuff every episode that i dont like. either due to my weird standards or just personal taste. but it’s so much more fun to post about what i like and enjoy about it so thats why i dont really worry about the bad crap

if i enjoy 80% of the show which i pretty much always do, its doing pretty dam good by wrestling and even tv standards

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/1418225325088014346?s=20

Matt is too good

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Dynamite is finally gonna beat Raw and Smackdown in the same week when we get an Orange Cassidy vs Bryan Danielson 60 minute iron man match

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

AEW is insane. I can’t believe it exists.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

what a bunch of marks

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pylons posted:

I've definitely been suspecting a Winter is Coming tour.

They gotta bring in Kurt Angle

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Conspiracy theory time: since SRS reported both Daniel Bryan and CM Punk going to AEW based on what “someone high up in WWE” told him, who do we think it is?

My guess is HHH thinking he’s hurting AEW by ruining surprises which is absolutely going to backfire

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

bryan danielson is pro labor and pro vax, and i've always liked him

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

tony accidentally signed canyon CM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGJhAyoF9-I

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lamuella posted:

Added to Elevation: Luther vs Lee Johnson. Could be fun. https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1419408365084717633

Hogdippers LFG!!!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Warhorse didn’t shake Jake the Snake’s hand backstage

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lid posted:

What topping goes on a hot dog

Nothing. All the condiments are supposed to go underneath the dog.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I liked it, good job Danhausen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

rotinaj posted:

I get that by capitalizing Luck, MJF could be doing one of those teases for Punk, what with his old "luck is for losers" catchphrase. What could Will be? If he had capitalized Yes, maybe.

Powerhouse Will Hobbes