Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

96 BELOW THE WAVE
Sep 12, 2011

all your prayers must seem as nothing

I need Hangman to get lots and love and support from his pals, and also offer them love and support

And Cody’s head to get kicked off

Is Andrade going to announce pals besides Chavo and thread-favourite Tablet Guy? I’ve loved seeing more Death Triangle but I’m really waiting for them to actually start the program with El Idolo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

Also, why isn't Joey Janela appearing at AEW? Is he injured or cycled out?

He's been off Dynamite, but the Darks are still AEW. He's been injured for a few weeks but has been featured fairly regularly tagging with Sonny Kiss and being lead astray by Alex Marvez. As for why he's not been on Dynamite proper, well they only get two hours a week.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

rantmo posted:

Pabst Blue Ribbon: it's the beer they have here.

remember that weird time period when PBR was super popular because of hipsters

what the hell was that

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

96 BELOW THE WAVE posted:

I need Hangman to get lots and love and support from his pals, and also offer them love and support

And Cody’s head to get kicked off

Is Andrade going to announce pals besides Chavo and thread-favourite Tablet Guy? I’ve loved seeing more Death Triangle but I’m really waiting for them to actually start the program with El Idolo

I'm really feeling like Lucha Bros are gonna turn on PAC.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Who else calls PBR a "pibber"

In a very Meltzer voice: Let me just grab… a can of… pbr…

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Leyla is a beast, and I want her on my tv more.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I have ordered my first wrestling T-shirts since I bought a Kurt Angle shirt at the first ever WWE show in Finland back in 2002.

I want this shirt but $30 is a little steep, are AEW shirts good quality?

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

StarkRavingMad posted:

what the hell was that

It was cheap and let them save money to get beard oil and suspenders

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

a cyborg mug posted:

lmao

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

How did Fuego die

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

How did Fuego die

signed to NXT as "suntan" or something

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

drat, this is some sick poo poo right here and Leyla owns.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

StarkRavingMad posted:

what the hell was that

Still is so far as I'm aware, at least in the hipster neighborhoods of Chicago, if nothing else it's widely available at establishments from the diviest of dives to nice places that also sell good beer.

RandolphCarter posted:

I'm very satisfied with the quality of the shirts at least.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JUNGLE BOY posted:

How did Fuego die

his limo exploded

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

RandolphCarter posted:

Bought two of them at Revolution last year and they've survived a lot of wearing very well.

96 BELOW THE WAVE
Sep 12, 2011

Pylons posted:

I can see it but it feels as though that would cut into face/tweener tag teams? Rey is too pure to be heel :(

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

RandolphCarter posted:

Pro wrestling tees has an option for a softer t-shirt material that imo is worth springing for despite adding another $5. The design on mine is kind of flaking away after like a year and a half but I also probably don't wash them according to the instructions so that can't help.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I don't like the two Kenny Omega shirts I bought before the pandemic because they didn't get fat with me.

I do like the Exploding barbed wire deathmatch shirt because it's one of the comfiest shirts I own.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Who else calls PBR a "pibber"

I do, although I don't drink it, but I call it that. Thanks for your time.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
I mainly remember PBR, Old Style, and Hamm's from beer commercials that aired during Cubs baseball games when I was a lad back in the 1980s; so while I'm a beer snob that's usually biased towards stouts/porters and hefewizens (and those being imports or craft brews), PBR (or Old Style, or Hamm's) is usually my cheap beer of choice for nostalgia reasons

I hope AEW gives PBR some spots, is what I'm saying

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

96 BELOW THE WAVE posted:

I can see it but it feels as though that would cut into face/tweener tag teams? Rey is too pure to be heel :(

Sounds like you've never seen Rey superkick Aubrey Edwards to an absolute thunder of boo's.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

so while I'm a beer snob that's usually biased towards stouts/porters

Hell yeah brother :cheers: :rubshands:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I mainly remember PBR, Old Style, and Hamm's from beer commercials that aired during Cubs baseball games when I was a lad back in the 1980s; so while I'm a beer snob that's usually biased towards stouts/porters and hefewizens (and those being imports or craft brews), PBR (or Old Style, or Hamm's) is usually my cheap beer of choice for nostalgia reasons

I hope I can use promo code THATBEER

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
My only issue would be isn't that just kinda retreading what the LB were doing with Eddie Kingston while PAC was gone?

96 BELOW THE WAVE
Sep 12, 2011

Pylons posted:

Sounds like you've never seen Rey superkick Aubrey Edwards to an absolute thunder of boo's.

He didn’t know! He was innocent (that gasp/roar is INSANE)

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1423018403988598786

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Sydney Bottocks posted:

They could even resurrect the corpse of Harry Caray.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Drakkel posted:

My only issue would be isn't that just kinda retreading what the LB were doing with Eddie Kingston while PAC was gone?

I think its different since they didn't turn on Eddie, not really. Eddie made everything happen then. Lucha Bros have more agency if they turn on Pac and come off like bigger heels. And that could propel them up the tag division and give Pac a lot of righteous fire for a solo run.

But it all comes down to where it goes after.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
It occurred to me we’re in a weird place with booking as heels hold all the belts (with the possible exception of Baker who’s still kinda written as heel but the crowds have decided otherwise.)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

StarkRavingMad posted:

what the hell is PBR's slogan

'whatll you have?'

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I'm hoping a large series of misunderstandings and hoopla takes place until somehow the match is Pac and Andrade vs Lucha Bros

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

neoaxd posted:

Hell yeah brother :cheers: :rubshands:

:hfive: Got me a "milkshake" milk stout in the fridge that I'm definitely going to enjoy when I get home tonight :cheers::guinness:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

a cyborg mug posted:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
What if...Max Caster apology raps?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSKr8sHh7Hz/?utm_medium=copy_link

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Pylons posted:

Face PAC would be unstoppable

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
PAC's been a face for like all of 2021

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What if the darby thing was a swerve and Punk is going to face the thing hates most in this world, his greatest enemy, the man who gravity forgot, Z-Pac

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Hangman dropping entirely out of the top 5 after being #1 forever reeks of a story point rather than how the rankings have usually worked. A loss in a multiman match moves him out of singles rankings but Hobbs has recent singles losses and he’s top 5? Cmon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Hangman dropping entirely out of the top 5 after being #1 forever reeks of a story point rather than how the rankings have usually worked. A loss in a multiman match moves him out of singles rankings but Hobbs has recent singles losses and he’s top 5? Cmon

It does reek of a story point because it was a story point they specifically made, that he'd give up his spot in the top five if they lost the match.