Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

The Gage/Jericho match was pretty good, made legendary by the dominos commercial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

It did look like Stu overshot, I’m just glad he’s ok because man it looked horrible.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

fawning deference posted:

The first match with the chair stipulation should have been Balls Mahoney rip

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

rantmo posted:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1421186712525582341?s=20

Feel bad for Upper Deck, getting into business on AEW on the day the company died but I look forward to their Memento Mori line of cards anyway.

Give me Legendary Encounters AEW, you cowards.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

HidaO-Win posted:

Raw Deal remake please.

Make it a living card game so I don’t have to chase boosters.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Crapple! posted:

Just to reiterate, WWE doesn't consider AEW competition and they are extremely not gotten to

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1421323155055030275

lol

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

DeathChicken posted:

Punk also had an incredible promo versus Stone Cold that was so good they had to step back and go "This isn't actually leading to a match, it was just to promote a videogame"

Man that was a good one. I hope punk has worked the rust off, it’d be a bummer for him to come back to all this hype and just suck.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

smarxist posted:

everyone was so excited for Omega vs Solid Snake at All Out but we get Omega vs Raiden

They may not like it now, but they’ll come to appreciate it.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

It’s hard for me to believe that Miro is Rusev, I can't remember a moment of him being half as good in wwe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Leyla is a beast, and I want her on my tv more.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I have ordered my first wrestling T-shirts since I bought a Kurt Angle shirt at the first ever WWE show in Finland back in 2002.

I want this shirt but $30 is a little steep, are AEW shirts good quality?