Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoOEppvmM1o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Only known photo of the Brabant killers

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

holy gently caress

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

do you think dinosaurs hosed

I like to believe they "made love".

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Buddykins posted:

I do feel sorry for that dude on the bike. just minding his own business, probably having a good day, just left a family function or a girl's place, popping wheelies of happiness, and now he's going to jail indefinitely because some fat gently caress cop ran through a crosswalk and is the one at fault

Went through the crosswalk while going opposite of the traffic. Dude did nothing wrong. But yea, he's probably hosed.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ArmZ posted:

is he still in that soccer stadium

He's building his childhood home in there.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsFI40bXROs

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/n...1~6~7~art%20yes

quote:

Most of Kid Rock’s band has COVID

Singer Kid Rock says he canceled his weekend shows in Fort Worth, Texas, venue Billy Bob’s because his bandmates have COVID.

“I am pissed,” he wrote on his website Friday. “Over half the band has f---ng covid (not me), and before u s--t for brains bloggers and media trolls run your mouths, many of them, like me, have been vaccinated.”

The “Only God Knows Why” singer said he was hoping to try and entertain fans anyway, but couldn’t make it work.

“I am beyond upset and you real ones know I would never cancel if I absolutely didn’t have to,” he added. “For this, I am sorry.”
Kid Rock’s Honky Tonk steakhouse rejects mayor’s request to close despite coronavirus spread »

Rock and his band performed at the Sturgis Bike Rally in South Dakota on Aug. 8, which was labeled a “super spreader” event due to its huge crowds and cavalier nature.

Several fans tweeted at the 50-year-old Michigan native, born Robert James Ritchie, lamenting the fact that the last-minute cancellation put a wrinkle in their travel plans. Others wished the band a speedy recovery. Their next show is a biker event booked for Sept. 18 in Ocean City, Md.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

didnt Kid Rock's Big rear end Honky Tonk & Steakhouse have an earlier appearance in trump thread lore

I couldn't say but the phrase "Big rear end Honky Tonk & Steakhouse" is the most unappetizing phrase I've ever heard.

E: I'm sure there is a comical answer to this but I'm way to odrunk atm to come up with it. Forgive me.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Zisky posted:

Gonna be pretty fun when she's sleeping in a nursing home with one of these under her pillow.

80s slash horror but all its elderly in a nursing home.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Uncle Wemus posted:

The worst thing I ever bought was the triumph the insult comic dog cd that I regretted within seconds of listening to anyway tump

"That's a great deal...

..for me to Groupon!"

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

"Those Panels" is the name of my dog.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

skaboomizzy posted:

Death Dildo for Rodents is okay, but I like Ben Gibbard better in the Postal Service
You reminded me of this and now I'm posting it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKXsrWrmbAg

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ArmZ posted:

submarines are ships

Subs are a sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

kaleedity posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)