Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peragus
Sep 13, 2011

wish i lived in a city with good public transportation

instead i have to drive a giant hot box murder machine to get anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peragus
Sep 13, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

i took my kid for a walk today, the sidewalks here are so bad. like multiple bumps high enough that you have to lift the stroller up to push it over, and two sections where tree roots have pushed the sidewalk up by like a foot. this is relatively easy for me to navigate even pushing a stroller, but when my wife goes through these areas she has to go into the street to get around. and i can't imagine it's easy for someone in a wheelchair, and even for an older or less abled but ambulatory person i bet these sections are tricky to navigate. we spend huge amounts of money keeping the roads in good condition but the meager pedestrian infrastructure (the sidewalk is also only on one side of one street in this neighborhood, other streets have nothing) is falling apart and unusable for a lot of people lol. death to cars.

had people on my next door whining about pedestrians on the streets because of our dogshit sidewalks. they would rather blame pedestrians for walking in 'unsafe conditions' rather than slow down or pay attention while driving in a giant metal death machine.

Peragus
Sep 13, 2011

hate cops

hate cars

Epic High Five posted:

death 2 all car havers, incluiding myself

Peragus
Sep 13, 2011

lmao

Peragus
Sep 13, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

got home from the grocery just now. I have a new stall neighbor.

this stupid monstrosity is twice the size of my Fit. it doesn't even fit in the stall lol, I have like a foot of clearance in front while his rear bumper is 1 inch away from the concrete wall. sparkling and spotless despite the rain and snow we've had this week :pathetic:

our parking garage has these giant rear end trucks. when two are parked across each other, the two lanes essentially becomes one since they're too big to fit in the spaces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peragus
Sep 13, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Just parking and ordering inside is so much faster than waiting in a crowded drive thru.

not all the time. been to places where they would prioritize cars in the drive thru over people inside lmao

dumb car brained country