Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm glad th- ah shoot, beaten.
:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Looks like Bateman now hurt. This is one of the worst training camps this team has ever had. Maybe second only to the 2001 disaster.
Dang, didn't know the Ravens were that invested in Palestine and Lebanon

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Rob burnett martf ztovet and larry webster. The only originak. Browns yo win the superbowj as ravend

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Fire Harbaugh.
oh thank god, football is almost back y'all

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

It's fine, fomite transmission isn't as much of a risk nowadays

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

This loving owns go steelers

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I thought the Titans were in the AFCN though, what the gently caress is this

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Let's all just agree that we all got owned

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Sour Diesel posted:

tbh the ravens are notorious for making GBS threads their pants after a big win
During*

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

And an Ohio team on the bottom

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

chamois posted:

neither are the bengals but we let people post about them here
I think you mean the current AFC North co-champion bengals

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Phobeste posted:

You come at the kingfisher you best not miss
:hmmyes:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

first they have to play a football game

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

there's a Browns bar in Iceland and if they ever make the Super Bowl I'd really like to watch it there

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Woozie66 posted:

Funny, since he probably can't smell
:thurman:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

that's pretty hosed up

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Despera posted:

gotta take those w's where you can steelers fan
It's true and that's ok

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

yes but they died with corvid, important distinction

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Mystic Stylez posted:

Aku senang orang kalah. Saya senang karena saya tidak yakin saya akan mampu menahan diri untuk keputusan ini jika mereka menang. Saya memiliki kursi yang luar biasa untuk permainan, dan ditempatkan dengan sempurna untuk melihat pukulan yang dibuat pada. Ini adalah anak yang telah menjadi warga negara yang terhormat, dan membangun sekolah di Haiti dengan kekayaannya. Apa yang saya sadari ketika saya diminta untuk melihat seorang pemain menurunkan matanya ke rumput dan mengarahkan mahkota helmnya ke kepala berulang-ulang adalah bahwa NFL sama sekali tidak peduli dengan orang-orang ini. Saya kira saya selalu tahu itu, tetapi itu benar-benar mengarahkan intinya ke rumah.

NFL meninjau drama itu untuk melihat apakah gagasan konyol mereka tentang apa yang bisa dan bukan tangkapan dipegang. Mereka meninjau permainan untuk melihat apakah pergelangan tangan menyentuh tanah. Mereka meninjau drama itu untuk melihat apakah dia bisa memegang sedikit kulit saat dia kehilangan kesadaran. Mereka memaksa kami untuk menonton melakukan persis seperti yang mereka klaim coba cegah lebih dari dua puluh kali. Saya akhirnya menerima fakta bahwa alasan NFL tidak melakukan upaya yang lebih serius untuk menegakkan hukuman ini adalah karena mereka tidak peduli dengan. Saat saya melihat penggemar melempar kaleng dan botol ke ofisial, saya menyadari bahwa itu lebih berkaitan dengan warna pada seragam daripada fakta bahwa satu pukulan hampir pasti akan berdampak besar pada kehidupan anak itu. Saya suka tim karena saya suka para pemainnya.

Pemain tidak peduli tentang pelanggaran pribadi karena mereka disebut secara sewenang-wenang, dan sampai NFL membuat pelanggaran pribadi dapat ditinjau, saya tidak akan menghabiskan satu detik lagi dari sepak bola. Saya harus segera berhenti, tetapi saya menyukai permainannya. Saya akan rindu mengobrol dengan kalian semua, tetapi saya tidak dapat membenarkan mengikuti olahraga yang mengabaikan kesejahteraan para pemainnya secara mencolok. Sampai jumpa di lain.
I hate that I knew exactly what this is and I don't even know what language it is

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

that list is wrong

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

sweet thursday posted:

Yeah and the modern world sucks!
gently caress, he's got us there

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

the only winning move is not to post

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Sour Diesel posted:

i wish u would be a winner
ah gently caress I've been owned

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Perfection

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

:lmao:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Quoth the Raven "Eight and four."

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Jivesauce posted:

Also what genocide is the forum supporting? Everyone just let that go like they already knew what that guy was talking about.
gently caress if I know, that missed me too

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Entitlement?

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm a Cincinnati sports fan, what does *squints* "en-tai-tol-ment" mean?
Why do you think you didn't know the term?

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

It's my favorite time of year, where the Ravens get eliminated so I take Kawa off of ignore for like 24hrs to read the meltdown then return to peace and quiet

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I love it.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

If the Steelers get rekt tomorrow, I will happily root for the Bengos.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

fartknocker posted:

gently caress Ben Roethlisberger

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

woof check

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Sorry Bengals fans. I know how you feel...wait no I don't my team's never lost a Superbowl.
Glad to see Kawa finally charged his limit break

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

why would you get my hopes up like that

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

another NVP winner added to the pantheon of the AFCN

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

I'm just glad the Steelers didn't listen to the local sports radio that was beating the drum on getting Watson or Winston.
:hmmyes: x1000. I am so loving glad it's Mitch and that's a sentence I never thought I'd say. Someone else here said it was the biggest QB likability upgrade of all time and it's like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Even knowing it was a joke tweet, I was curious about the historical difference between mid-November and late December in Pittsburgh and they're less different than I thought. Huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Sash! posted:

It is really common for it to be a 10 degree difference between Veteran's Day and Christmas highs. January for the playoffs is a total crapshoot. Could be 10, could be 50.
That's kinda my point- I live here and I had no idea lol