Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

wilderthanmild posted:

The Browns are loving hilarious comedy right now. They actually have a decently talented roster, but manage to pull defeat from the jaws of victory every week.

This week they threw a completely unnecessary pick in very short field goal range when they probably could have burned most of the clock, then managed to get the ball back to miss a 50 yarder.

Edit: I saw the clip of Kenny Pickett fighting a bills defender. Looked like the Bills guy was trying to get his helmet off, did we almost witness another Steelers QB getting smacked with his own helmet?

That's been the browns mo since they rebooted lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

chamois posted:

i can't believe the bengals and browns are lovely. it's so hosed up.

bengals hosed themselves not letting burrows rest, at least that was the thought before, now its seems that this is back to normal bad?

browns will browns. Watson is poo poo, should have been better to mayfield. chubb was the sole good in this shitpile of stupid. A good defense being wasted. but its the browns and we still will be better then the goddamn bears. and likely the bengals this year

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Going to loving cackle hysterically if flacco takes the browns to the Superbowl. Dude rolled off the coach with the jets and did better then any of Zach's games last year. Just cackle hysterically into the psych ward if the dude plays and does better then Watson period and takes us further then we ever have.

Joe you can do it, show us that your better still then Rodgers Watson and Wilson. Show us that even when you don't have to give a drat and are getting paid peanuts you would have been a miles better choice then the cursed contract.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Browns aren't done, we now have Joe "the cannon" flacco. Who will out of spite and grumption take us to the playoffs and Superbowl and make everyone imagine how much better it would have been to give him a contract and not Watson

I want the head office to eat poo poo for the Watson contract. Prove them wrong Joe.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
God as my witness flacco needs to lead the browns to knock the ravens from the playoffs. I will cackle madly as I reenact the sickos meme

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
It's absolutely loving hilarious how flacco is doing insanely better then Watson has his career and that's coming off him being a couch QB for a year. It's even funnier when Cleveland fans are all asking why Watson got this loving contract when Joe is obviously better.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
loving cackling because this is somehow better then covid league year, utter clownball and the browns with Joe the cannon flacco leading the browns we can only hope to the super bowl.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
What in the gently caress are you smoking. The ravens blew up sf last month and honestly but a hard stop to the lions earlier this season which put them in question as frauds for a long time. Yes things could turn out differently but goddamn you start the pessimism with some sheer whining out the gate.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

Kawalimus posted:

I think Rudolph is alright but the Steelers should trade for Fields if he is available.

Think this is the first actual good advice I've seen .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Wilson to the Steelers next year, 38 million and scuttlebutt is Pitts may actually be paying 1 billion in reality due to the broncos hit?

Pickett is gone lol