Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Odovaucer
Oct 23, 2003
Ostrogoth

Eifert Posting posted:

Surprised North Korean Twitter doesn't spend more time feeling good and hungry.

what uh is it that you think north korea twitter is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odovaucer
Oct 23, 2003
Ostrogoth

Eifert Posting posted:

Waller might be better but the Raiders forgot he was on the roster before they got Adams.

Kittle is better and will probably be more productive.

still super weird to see Waller's name in a couple sentence in this thread and not as a quote reply to "Tommy Streeter"

Odovaucer
Oct 23, 2003
Ostrogoth

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It must be a totally defeating feeling knowing how bad they hosed themselves. At least I can say oh well at least there's next year and know I'm not lying to myself.

Is this your fifth year as a Bengals fan?

Odovaucer
Oct 23, 2003
Ostrogoth

Flikken posted:

He has a chance of taking most wins in Cleveland Browsn stadium away from Baker.

Which be supremely funny.

he's ten wins behind, he'd need another season, but he's only three behind big ben for second most.

Odovaucer
Oct 23, 2003
Ostrogoth

Borsche69 posted:

Tag Madubuike, see what Zeitler and Clowney want. I did not know this was Malik Harrison's contract year, but I guess it makes sense cause we didn't pick up Queen's 5th year so that's probably why its fuckin with me. There's a shitload of dudes on that list and snap count totals but also only Stone, Queen and Madabuike have kinda priced themselves out of Baltimore.

Hate that Duvernay could never get an offensive role but that feels like a behind the scenes thing and I dont think he was ever great at getting open. Simpson was weirdly decent this year, but between him, Zeitler, and Stanley, T/G remains the sensible 1st round draft pick if there is one.

Everyone else on there (other than Hutnley, and technically Ott cause we were supposed to have our LS of the future before training camp) is fine to bring back and likely can be brought back cheap if they wanna come back. Dobbins included - dude might want a change of pace just cause of how miserable the last like 3 years have been for him but he's not gonna have a market regardless.

Duvernay was WR1 for most of 2022, and did nothing with it.

Agree Beeks is getting tagged, and Clowney, Queen, Stone have priced themselves out. Zeitler is a luxury; they gotta give Sala/Cleveland/Vorhees a chance. Would like to hang onto Agholor and Darby who were better than expected but flew under the radar, OBJ to delay that 11M dead cap hit, and one of Dobbins/Gus/Cook in case we don't find another serviceable UDFA RB. Everybody else was plucked off the scrapheap and their replacements are gonna be found the same way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odovaucer
Oct 23, 2003
Ostrogoth

Borsche69 posted:

we're at the stage of Peak Cap that a cap hit has to get above like 9 or 10 mil to look bad to me.

rosters are so top heavy though that it'll probably still be a top ten salary on the team.