Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

lines posted:

i know i know i can't fix it now, just trapped in a hell of my own creation

Born in NE Ohio and always considered the Browns my #2 team for going on 30+ years but it was easy for me to turn on them because I don't like rapists so

With that said, I look forward to the day that they no longer employ an unrepentant sexual predator so I can root for them again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Good thing the Lions are cool and good so I still have another local-ish team to root for while my #1 team is absolute dogshit for the 20th consecutive year.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Borsche69 posted:

alright, sunday was a good one. i appreciate everyones hard efforts. but thursday night is the real challenge. how can we make sure people only talk about the ravens in the aftermath thread for 5 straight days

send kawa a bunch of meth, that should result in multiple dissertations on why the Ravens are the least successful team in NFL history and deserve to be contracted as a franchise.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Borsche69 posted:

there will never be a game as perfect as civilization 4 ever again

Stacks of doom are much more fun than the "1 unit per tile" bullshit.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Despera posted:

Not thier fault

What about the fans bringing massage tables to tailgate parties and selling shirts mocking sexual assault?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Despera posted:

i think the tables were mocking deshaun

Not at all, they expressly said that getting happy endings isn't a crime, suggesting something much more consensual. To be clear, a handjob in a massage parlor isn't a big deal as long as it's consensual as opposed to predatory behavior by a rich and powerful famous athlete abusing his position.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jan 14, 2024

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Mr. Carrier Pigeon posted:

You are aware that the kind of trash that goes out of their way to tailgate in Muni Lot and bring a loving mannequin isn't even remotely representative of the fanbase, right? Like, that poo poo is maybe 2,000 people. Most fans are calling in to local radio and saying "great contract and PR move, Jimmy! What a great job. Rapey Manziel!"

Another clear sign is the utter lack of no. 4 jerseys compared to 24 (Chubb) and 95 (Garrett). poo poo, there are more Baker jerseys at the average game than Watson lol.

Yeah to clarify, I wasn't calling out the entire fanbase, there's definitely a lot of cool fans that don't suck. I was just taking a shot at those trashy fuckers.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Time posted:

I think it’s not only the entire fanbase, but the entire state of Ohio. They love him there

I personally know Browns fans who have jumped to other teams (usually a Lake Erie Bro like Buffalo or Detroit) and refuse to give a poo poo about them until Watson is gone.

I also live in Ohio (thanks in advance for the condolences) and can confirm that many people who don't even care about football despise Watson, and by extension the Browns.

Of course, lots of people also excuse his behavior with poo poo like "well he wasn't convicted of anything" and those people are unequivocally trashcan human beings for sure.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Time posted:

you also love him

I hope he dies painfully

Sorry that doesn't fit your narrative

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I'm honored to be a part of your jerkoff fanfic

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

As long as they do it after he makes his traditional good first round pick, I'm cool with it

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Eifert Posting posted:

Pittsburgh is West Virginia.

Pittsburgh has indoor plumbing though

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

graph posted:

ever heard of the Pittsburgh Toilet op

Goddamn, nice pull

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

New Castle is such a run down poo poo hole lol

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Swiller of Beer posted:

Steelers, Pittsburgh: The third professional football team of Ohio. Annually finishes just above .500 and always loses in the wildcard round of the playoffs.

There are legitimately at least as many Steelers fans in Ohio as there are in Pennsylvania so this checks out.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

To be fair, there's not much else to do in Ohio besides Cedar Point, the Rock Hall and the Football HoF.

The Hall's are cool but kinda samey after you visit once and Cedar Point is awesome but worthless without a $200 Fast Pass + tickets, hotel, drinks, food etc. That place will wreck your credit cards pretty quick.

It's much cheaper to just get blitzed on Natty Light or some lovely generic draft beer at the dive bar down the street.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Mar 25, 2024

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

imagine how the dead people feel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Borsche69 posted:

'well this aint great but its still better than being a browns fan'