Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

true colors popped off in a way a lot of cartoons do not and it's got me hooked hard on season 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Everyone posted:

I really want college Dipper to show up on this show just to have him be incredibly uncomfortable with Anne crushing on him or possibly incredibly disappointed when Anne doesn't crush on him even a little bit.

what the gently caress

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

welcome amphibia to the kate micucci cinematic universe

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

she was also making them for the plantars tbf

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

leaked s3b dialogue:

https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/1480347640747360256

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Elman posted:

Sprigg and Ivy better end up together tho, those 2 are adorable :colbert:

i mean they already are together, canonically

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

That's pretty standard for any character redesign. I remember seeing loads of them for Anne's S3 Earth design.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Larryb posted:

Not gonna lie, I probably wouldn’t mind seeing an Amphibia/Owl House crossover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c07yd4BgXu0

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

who put this anime on amphibia is supposed to be airing

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

if you watch it you will find out

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

timeskip bylaws demand that everyone must have a different haircut

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Everyone's gonna be on their poo poo about canon queerness and ships and stuff but I'm going to be off my gourd about the existential trip that is Anne being literally dead as hell and returned as a copy.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

how a snail and bird gently caress tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Covok posted:

I legit feel the ending was almost perfect. My only issue was the existential issue of Clone!anne.

I am living for this poo poo. What a move to stone cold kill your protagonist and make the result existentially messy.