Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the last thread didn't meet ventilation or post spacing requirements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

they can't gas the covid thread once we run out of oxygen... unless they use a different gas idk

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1427342828921769998?s=19

we regret to inform you max titers is a zionist

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

this is great news for my crowdsourced oxygen and ventilator sharing app called intuber

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1428345834018590722?s=19

one weird trick to get out of an awful marriage

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

so far we've had 4 doctors call the pharmacy and ask if they can get a booster, to which we've responded "lol, no" because they aren't immunocompromised... couple of them got pissed and said it's bullshit they can't get a booster, one of them immediately sent in an rx for ivermectin for himself and i presume his office sidepiece

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

overheard at the grocery store last night:

cashier: "i don't remember all these produce codes, i work in bakery and haven't run a cash register in 10 years"

supervisor: "we'll get someone to replace you soon so you can go back and clean up... sorry, i have never seen this many sick calls at once"

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

can't they just jab themselves like what

not sure many private practices are administering covid vaccines, in california they're distributed by public health to clinics and pharmacies, not sure they're shipping direct to doctors since it seems like they don't do small pack sizes appropriate for their patient numbers

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

"im going to the library to check out"

"cool, which book are you going to check out?"

"i wasn't talking about books"

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

so there was a local fnp that bounced around between a lot of different clinics and medical groups and she always struck me as being kinda lovely in terms of prescribing unusual things or unusual doses for usual problems... when covid broke out she was one of the first people to start sending in hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin and one time she even prescribed it to her husband after he pozzed and had him go to the loving pharmacy in person to pick his poo poo up... turns out the last medical group she was with was the last one in town to flame out of, they kicked her out and refused to notify or retain patients from the group

she stopped by for something and ran into a patient and had a full conversation outside of the pharmacy and she was telling them to buy horse ivermectin for injection at a feed store and take it orally

lol

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

yo gimme some of that sheep drench bro

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

masks are for sheeple

sheep drugs are for people

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

at costco yesterday it was insanely busy, almost out of bottled water and paper towels... about 90% masked with the unmasked probably 50/50 smug vaccinated shitlibs and smug unvaccinated chuds

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Real Mean Queen posted:

That's a grand a day for a hundred days. We're already doing that. We're not even trying to stop doing that. That's a better number than anyone could ask for. That's if things only got exactly as bad as they currently are and then stopped exactly there for a few months, that's the only way we get an outcome that sunny.

in the south they're a week or two away from massive numbers of posts pleading for open hospital beds or home oxygen

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the great thing about excess mortality statistics is last year ruined the curve and this year is going to completely destroy it

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Pillowpants posted:

I’m SO mad.

My wife’s cousin/best friend is an idiot anti vax nut and so is most of that family. They went to a wedding last night, took a picture of them all flipping the finger at me and posted it on Facebook (tagging me and labeling it superspreader event)

mind you, they have a daughter in quarantine because someone at daycare tested positive.

Am I evil for hoping one of them gets a bad case of Covid but not bad enough to be hospitalized?

get screenshots before it immediately goes sideways on them and the cowards delete it

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

im starting to think this nate silver guy isn't always correct

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

you'd think all these dewormers would get rid of the brainworms but those fuckers must be dug in deep

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

slur bastardo here for my first shot

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

when orlando runs out of lox splash mountain is what you'll be doing on the toilet afterwards

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i guess lazy rear end millennials can't get their act together and make me massive amounts liquid oxygen then distribute it, bunch of slacker good for nothing bums

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

nate silver, famed statistician and infectious diseases expert, was tragically and improbably killed today when he was struck by a flying squirrel and fell off a restsurant balcony

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

a lot of the hardcore white supremacists in state governments in the south definitely noticed the higher excess mortality rates for poc and shaped their vaccine education and outreach accordingly (ie not at all, let them die)

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

probably a big zelda fan

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

pfizer missed a huge opportunity by not branding their covid vaccine ivaxmectin and delivering it in an apple flavored oral paste

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

one of my greatest accomplishments of this pandemic was getting blocked by both jordan asschatel and alex berenstein in april of 2020

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

we got a localish doc who's dumping hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, ivermectin and methylprednisolone via teledoc for every covid case he sees and the medrol is probably the only thing actually doing anything

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Stereotype posted:

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/08/24/fewer-mainland-nurses-arrive-than-were-expected-hawaiis-hospital-crisis-worsens/

hawaii ordered some nurses on amazon but apparently there are supply line issues with them.

the nurses were in one of those shipping containers and those are super backlogged and have you seen season 2 of the wire?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

thank you comrade covid for helping us eliminate the scourge of buttworms

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

turns out only ivermectin metabolites are effective against covid so you have to give the ivermectin to a horse, collect the horse piss, then nebulize the horse piss

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Made this post a while back in the dead of last night, but seems to have gotten a bit lost in the early morning post-a-thon.

So gonna Max my Titers and get my booster next week just two questions;
1. Where have goons been going besides CVS? Anything I should know?
2. I’ve never had to worry about this before but Doctor-Patient Privilege is a real thing and applies here right? I don’t like lying to doctors so I probably will let mine know I got a third jab if it ever comes up.

In addition to the mask information from the old OP, which was loving fantastic, maybe we should have a guide to maxing your titers in the OP too?

policies for boosters are still very new and getting worked out and are inconsistently followed, you may have to try a few places to find a pharmacist willing to give you a booster

at my outfit we've done a few boosters... our first one was for a 17 year old with a double lung and heart transplant, the patient has to sign an attestation stating they're immunocompromised and the pharmacists ask about relevant conditions and therapies

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

lol all these dumb as poo poo people taking veterinary medicines because they have no science knowledge also have no math knowledge so they're overdosing themselves until their nervous systems and livers give up

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau

all the grifters hawking bullshit cures over the course of covid are just copying kevin trudeau's business model or lead poisoned boomer marks psychologically invested in continuing the grifts to avoid being wrong about something

trudeau was a master grifter, he convinced cancer patients to skip chemo and take powdered coral instead

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

ivermectin is a boticide, so it will kill any of the pfizer nanobots you catch if a vaccinated person sneezes near you

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i know a real naysayer but he had to start taking ivermectin because he was a little horse

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

a chud walks in to tractor supply and grabs a tube of ivermectin, the cashier says "why the long face?"

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

couple of army forklift drivers certified on corpse loads

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

draft everyone, send them to afghanistan to evacuate some military subcontractors, only fly out the vaccinated troops

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the money to be made from hyping ivermectin isn't from the sale of the pills, it's in being the voice that talks about cures "they don't want you to hear about" so you have to buy books, attend seminars, and buy subscriptions as tens of millions of gullible people now with long covid struggle with their health

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

you're going to graduate this year

psych

that'll be $65k please